Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Hm. Now I'm wondering if I maybe did O after all and just having a seriously strange chart. We'll see...

I took a HPT this morning and it was negative so I got frustrated and tossed it aside on the bathroom counter. I just looked at it again before throwing it away and I see a faint positive line... UGH, I bet it's an evap line!!! :( I got so excited and ran to DH but then I was like "oh yeah it's an old test"! :( Took another just now and don't see any line (not even faint). Ouch.

Fern could it be possible that cd 15 was a weird temp? If your temp stays up I would say ovulation would be cd 16.

Ttcbean that is exactly how my positive started. It took at least 20 mins to show a line on my ic until cd12 and even then it was still barely there at 10 mins. Went out and bought a frer and took it after a two hour hold positive before it even hit the control line. How many dpo are you fx for you hun!

TTCBean, keep us updated! That would be wonderful.....!

Mommasboys, ff also thinks I O'd cd16. I am still a bit unsure. Cd15 could have been a weird temp because I had a few ciders the night before. But then again I had lot to drink on new year's and it had no effect on my temps. Also, my fertility signs were very ambiguous. I've gotten used to feeling O pains and getting sore nipples only the day after. This time no O pains and sore nips since Saturday. Think my hormones were a bit out of wack.

Having said that; I am also going to take cd16 as O day to err on the side of caution. Now my LP will tell the rest of the story.

How are you?? And everyone else? Xx

Hope your chart continues to rise and confirms ov 100% fern!
TTCbean - hope it turns into a "time limit" BfP soon! Fx!!!!

I'm still waiting for ovulation. It has to be soon. I've had ewcm for about four days and my ovaries feel like they're going to explode! But no +OPK...

Blah! Checked with FMU and big ol negative. :( I don't know how many DPO I am...my OPKs haven't been very reliable but I am guessing at least 10dpo.

I've been having so many odd symptoms. Clomid must be doing a doozy on my system.

ah HAH! OPK is just on the very verge of positive. It'll be positive later today. WOHOO!
Donor is visiting this evening

OPK went positive this morning. I'm SO excited for O so that I can enter the TWW on this - my first - clomid cycle. Also, I noticed last night (TMI alert) that I had a lot of EWCM - much more than usual. I don't know if it's the clomid or the Fertile CM supplement but I'll take it!

UGH! I left my FMU HPT sitting out while I tended to my son/made breakfast so about 40 minutes/1 hr passed. Looked at it (I really should toss hpt out right away and not look after allotted time) and another SUPER faint line... like hardly there at all. Another evap??? The one I took last night before bed is negative and no line now that it's dry. I'm using the cheap internet Wondfu's from Amazon ($20 for 50).

ETA: Took another with SMU and basically stared at it for 5 minutes, timed my watch and went back another 5 and negative as can be. An hour went by, still negative.

Noooo idea what's going on! Going to try to hold out a couple of days.

Fern I would go with cd 16 unless you have a dramatic drop for some weird reason. I was never good with temping I would alwats forget or never get up at the same time so it would be all messed up. Surprisingly enough both time I have fallen pregnant in the past 2 years I used opks those months. Maybe just coincidence that the only 2 times I used opks I got pregnant who knows. Do you only temp or do you use opks as well?

Laurac and ttc74 go catch those eggs ladies fx for y'all!

Ttcbean 10 dpo is still very early give it a few more days. It is so weird reading what your saying bc that is exactly how my bfp started out. I had a blaring bfp with a frer at 12 dpo but I am preggo with twins so idk if that made a difference or not. Just keep pos I'm keeping my fingers crossed and send lots of baby dust your way!

Hi all

Mommasboys - I don't really use opks. I usually drink a lot of water (history of kidney stones and also summer here is just ending, had a huge heat wave). So limiting my fluid intake and holding my urine for 4 hours is torture. I've used them before but have only had a + ONCE. I also feel like I don't want to pay for opks now that I know I O cd14-16 normally, and I usually get clear fertility signs.

Still have one lone clearblue. Didn't use it this cycle because we were almost never home this past weekend and just too hot not to drink lots of water!

I had a dream about being pregnant. Felt so happy until I woke up :(.

Well, we had first donation last night. OPKs are still doing that annoying "one half of the line is positive" thing, but if they go any darker than this our donor can always help us again, which is wonderful :)

Anyone else have insane O cramps on clomid? The pain is slightly more intense than normal. What is killing me is that it has lasted a couple of days. Normally it's a few hours. Hopefully, I'll O today and it will be history. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Well, the pain eventually lifted yesterday. Then, today, I had a nice, high bbt. So, I think I've entered the TWW. :happydance:

Fx for fertilization and implantation of what must've been a monster egg (at least it felt that way trying to escape my follicle!).

TTC74, I've also had monster o pains since starting clomid! (Just not this one, that's also why I'm confused when my exact o date was lol!)
Yay for tww!!! Fx all the way!

HPT was negative today. :( So I guess those really were evps from reading it not within 5 minutes.

Aaawww TTCBEAN. Sorry hun. What are your next steps? Xx

How is everyone?

Lace&pearls - did you phone your dr? Could you make a decision re the hsg? Thinking of you!

I'm calmly waiting out the next 8 days. Positive feeling about being pregnant is gone but I am feeling peaceful about it (for now). Want to kill my husband today. Why are men such idiots?????? He really has been very difficult the past few days... I can't blame my irritation on hormones!

I have also been spending a lot of time with my sister; I honestly can't wait for the twins to be born. Hopefully helping out with them will satisfy my craving to care for a child for a while.

Hugs to everyone!

I'm right there with you Fern. I am 2DPO. And, when I was O, it was such a painful O, I thought - this has GOT to be it. I am releasing one heck of an egg! Now that I'm in the TWW, though, I'm much less optimistic. I'm still hopeful. I'm just not as "It's going to be this month!" The mood shift must be a defense mechanism. At any rate, I'm just sitting around impatiently waiting out the next 4 or 5 days so that I can start looking for spotting, testing, etc.

On the 13th I'm to call my RE and he will prescribe me 150mg Clomid. I am going to ask about getting a round of Provera first to start a period.

I guess all those "pregnancy" symptoms were actually a GI bug. I am really sick to my stomach, fever, chills. Yuck. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->