Clomid club - before, during and after

Yes it's to check your tubes are clear- it can also clear any minor blockages to help your fertility xx

Oh my god lou lou this is soooooo exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you that line is clearly visible!!

I think maybe you are more than 6 dpo like lisa said perhaps you ov'd cd16...

Wow it's just so amazing!! I think you could get a +ve on a digi in the morning!!
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Smile - HSG is fine, is just like a smear test but they flush dye up you. You get AF cramps but it's over in 5 minutes. As the other girls said, some painkillers before you go in and it's a breeze. Plus you get martyr rights over your OH when he moan about having to do the SA!

Thanks SBB- I'm going to stock up on good tests tomorrow! X

Haha- I should be- but I just don't believe it to be honest! I feel sick and petrified!

2 can't be wrong!!! But I understand the fear after getting so many BFN it's a HUGE shock to you. X

Yomo.... i noticed you have had an hsg, Do they hurt? My doctor mentioned it to me when I went in last week and said that might be something that needs to be done but its painful?

No its nothing to worry about, I took some painkillers before hand and I was fine infact I didn't feel anything. Was really funny seeing your insides on a monitor at the side of you lol xx

:yipee: Congratulations babyloulou. That is fantastic news!

CD16 does look feasible for O day on your chart actually :shrug:

ho my god what have i missed aw i am glad hun you have your :bfp: yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy loulou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you everyone, that helps clear my head and one less stress worry.
I bought a bunch of OPK's and they say don't drink for four hours before, do you all do this everyday, that seems to be really difficult, any suggestions?

I hold my pee for hours without even trying so its easy for me.

Thanks SBB- I'm going to stock up on good tests tomorrow! X
CONGRATS SWEETIE!!!!
What is your husband doing for the low motility?

His first test came back as 13% motility and 7% morphology. He then cut out baths, cut down on alcohol completely, took wellman vits, took Apimist (a mixture of bee pollen, propolis, royal jelly and honey). He got really fit and ate loads of spinach and brazil nuts. He also stopped using his laptop on his knee. His second test showed 26% motility and 13% morphology!! So a nice improvement. He's got a third test on weds xx

HMM.. I'm going to have to get my husbands number, he has only had one and the morphility(sp) was 29%. I think we should have him retested personally. He's been on wheat germ and now yesterday we went out and bought maca. I will try those vitamins for my dh.. Thanks for the information.

Girls- I just got a BFP!!! Is 6do too early? I'm in shock!!

are you flippin kidding me???!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee:
Oh my gosh, so wonderful!!
just logged on for a break from working on the deck- I cant believe it that so awesome hon!! you probably O'd a bit earlier and yes its possible!! remember my FS said NOT to rely on temping at all!! and actually encouraged me not to do it...
going to continue reading, but a heart felt congrats, what lovely news
:hugs:

omg!!! lou major congrats hunni :dance: :dance: :dance: i's sooo chuffed for ya as i know you've been wanting your BFP for sooo long xx

Thanks love! Just trying not to get too excited yet!!

it is early days but still :dance: hehe how ya feeling? xx

Shocked! And also like I must be being stupid! I am convinced it will be blank in the morning and this will seem like a weird dream! I've had three lines now tonight on three tests (weaker each time cos I'm doing one on each wee) but a 4th one was blank! There is no way I'll sleep tonight!!

Ugh, lol you have to give that wee a chance to get concentrated!

Loulou I saw in clomid club you tested again :happydance:

There's an interesting website about the best time to do hpts and most people actually got better results in the afternoon - I'll try and find it

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->