Clomid club - before, during and after

Thanks SBB- there was still a definite pink line- it was just lighter than yesterdays xx

Hi Lou, just popped in to see how you were doing and....... oh my god!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Have got my fingers crossed - the test looks GOOD (darker than mine was). Maybe do a digi in a few days? Seeing the word made me feel so much better.

You so deserve it, have been waiting for this news :flower:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, that is sooooooooooooooooo AMAZING. Im so happy for you loulou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou girls! I am still petrified! I can barely concentrate at work- good job I don't have any lessons until this afternoon! I honestly do not believe it is happening! :shrug:

OH doesn't believe it at all! Keeps saying "lets not take it too seriously yet" :haha: and things like "it can't be positive! How??? I have crap sperm", etc, etc... :haha:

Mine was like that too - he refused to believe for ages! Such fantastic news, feel all happy now!

awww how exciting ... maybe it's twins hense the reason for getting a possitive so early xx

Ha ha- don't- you'll send my OH over the edge! :haha:

To be honest I am inclined to believe the others who say that it looks like I could have ovulated on CD16 or Cd17 and not CD21 which would have made me 11dpo yesterday! It also makes more sense that my Cd21 test came back as 28- I thought that was really high to say I thought I had ovulated that day- but if I has ovulated 4 or 5 days before I thought then that level makes more sense!

I've just done another and it was darker than this mornings! I am going out at lunch to stock up on loads of different ones- digis and the lot!! :happydance:

oooo loulou definately sounds like you ovulated earlier than you thought hun! good sign that your test is getting darker hun, this is all exciting!

i retested and bfn!
i think it was an evap but hey im only 6dpo today lol xx

Everyone is POAS aholics!!

Loulou no-one has even questioned why you were peeing on a stick at 6dpo in the first place?! :rofl:

Obviously very glad that you did! Can't wait for the digi - hold your wee and do it later!

x x x

Ha ha- I know SBB- it's a bit crazy but I do have a defence honest!!! I started getting ov pains that day and so did an opk (cos I never actually got a positive this month)- I thought maybe I hadn't ov'ed after all! The opk was positive- I posted on here confused about it and somebody suggested I needed to do a hpt! I was so shocked when I saw a line!!!

loulou iam so glad for you hunnie well i done another opk what do you lot think i hink i am getin ready for it any time now my temps have drop to the top one was yesterday the bottom today x x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0072.jpg
    Photo-0072.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
I knew this would happen, one day i come back to BNB and now im obsessing and suddenly feeling things lol... just goes to show that its all in my head. But now i want to test! grrrrrrrrrr

not far off caz hun ...

lou ur right it does make more sense that way can't wait to see the digi xx

Ha ha- I know SBB- it's a bit crazy but I do have a defence honest!!! I started getting ov pains that day and so did an opk (cos I never actually got a positive this month)- I thought maybe I hadn't ov'ed after all! The opk was positive- I posted on here confused about it and somebody suggested I needed to do a hpt! I was so shocked when I saw a line!!!

So you actually did an OPK test and a pregnancy test the same day and they were both positive?

Yes- opks show positive when you are pregnant as well as when you are ovulating.

Well girls I have just done a superdrug early one and a clear blue with conception indicator- both positive- and I got the "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on the clearblue!!!! Hadn't even held my wee!! Guess I'd better start believing it!!

aw :yipee: hun i think it might be twins hun because that look strong for 6 dpo x x x xx

Lou lou I accept your reasoning!! :haha:

So glad you got your digi as well, it's amazing you must be so happy!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->