Clomid club - before, during and after

Wonderful!!!! I'm so happy for you YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

so ladies I should start doing my OPK's today? cd12 clomid 100 mg days 5-9

ok thanks, I didn't get a positive OPK last month but I believe I was not doing them properly as I hadn't waited the four hours so hopefully this month will be different, Do most of you do them in the evening?

i do mine between5-7 and get lovely lines wen im oving, i dnt get very good lines earlier so i always do mine late xx

Hello everyone,

so just back from my HSG this morning and I had zero pain with it :thumbup: seriously I heard all these horrible stories of severe cramping- i think that cramping is only felt if your uterus goes into spasm. Anyway, it was quick and went great and both tubes are completely open!!!! :happydance: The FS said you are good to go with your IUI later this week hunny!! :thumbup:

Babylou- so happy for you and the Digi, you must have loved seeing those words "pregnant" :happydance::happydance:

Caz- oh my gosh, nice OPK, do you think you will get a +ve tomorrow?

Smile4me- yes you are good to go with testing. Last month I did Clomid CD5-9 and got a +ve on CD13. Good luck :thumbup:

Emma, how are you doing today? TTC, are you around hon?

:hugs:

Yes- opks show positive when you are pregnant as well as when you are ovulating.

Well girls I have just done a superdrug early one and a clear blue with conception indicator- both positive- and I got the "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on the clearblue!!!! Hadn't even held my wee!! Guess I'd better start believing it!!

YOU DID IT!!!! :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :wohoo:

dont no britt hun might do smile i do mine 2 wee of the day about 10 or 11 oclock hun x x x x

YAY babylou!! Love to come on and see all those updates! Digi's don't lie!!

I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back. I have not gotten a positive test since that funny one on Thursday. Right now I think the progesterone suppositories are all thats holding back AF (also what is causing my temp to rise). I just want the official go-ahead to stop taking them. Been spotting every day too.
I even took an OPK this morning and it looked as blank as my HPT so I don't think there is any amount of HCG in my system (if there ever was) so there is no harm in stopping the suppositories. Doc may want me to go in for a blood test but I don't even want to bother. Its just going to drag this out further since I won't get results until tomorrow. It won't tell me if that funny test was real or not. The only point would be if I actually was and I just don't see how I could be.

well lisa your temps look good girl lets see what your blood work says hun x x x x

The progesterone can cause the high temps though... :(

Hello everyone,

so just back from my HSG this morning and I had zero pain with it :thumbup: seriously I heard all these horrible stories of severe cramping- i think that cramping is only felt if your uterus goes into spasm. Anyway, it was quick and went great and both tubes are completely open!!!! :happydance: The FS said you are good to go with your IUI later this week hunny!! :thumbup:

Babylou- so happy for you and the Digi, you must have loved seeing those words "pregnant" :happydance::happydance:

Caz- oh my gosh, nice OPK, do you think you will get a +ve tomorrow?

Smile4me- yes you are good to go with testing. Last month I did Clomid CD5-9 and got a +ve on CD13. Good luck :thumbup:

Emma, how are you doing today? TTC, are you around hon?

:hugs:

Thats great BRITT :happydance:- So happy to hear that all went well for you, if you are like me, I bet you expected the worst and got the best :)!! YAY

Why did the doc have you do the HSG just curious? Why IUI, did clomid fail?
You must be so Happy! Oh all the good news is giving me hope that maybe we are normal after all ;-) maybe we just have to work at things a bit harder than other people. ha!

:happydance:

Day number 4 without caffeine:coffee: UGH my poor dh, he's checking in on me all the time to make sure I can deal with all of the side effects and the migraines, but this time around they are less so far.... YAY For clomid!!!!

Thanks babylou... I just don't see how they could be wrong at this point. Even a totally blank OPK you know?
Waiting to hear from the doctor - I honestly don't think there is a point to the blood test. I just want permission from him to stop the suppositories.

Thanks babylou... I just don't see how they could be wrong at this point. Even a totally blank OPK you know?
Waiting to hear from the doctor - I honestly don't think there is a point to the blood test. I just want permission from him to stop the suppositories.

Lisaf- I'm sorry you are losing hope for this month but Keep your chin up sweetie, just remember that little one is in there and he/she will find you soon! :)

Look at all the successes lately I mean babylou - FIVE years and she did it! We can do it we just need to remain positive .. I know it's easier said than done but you can, you've made it this far sweetie!

I'm holding on to my reading for Gods sake, I am pathetic.. he he She predicted:
- Now in regards to your pregnancy to come, they are showing me a BOY and they link him to MAY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. Have you had your husband tested at all for his sperm count? i just get the impression that they are a bit "slower" than the average. There are some natural herbs you can take, called astragalis, horny goat weed and false unicorn. These are things you can take to help improve that. They also gave the impression that you should look up "sperm meets egg plan" and that this plan would be beneficial. I have a feeling that you fertility wise are fine, and should not have any problems with conception and having your son together.

Well I found out in May that I was not successful in April so maybe???? :dust: ALL AROUND!!!

Well I went ahead and did the blood test.. I'll update you all when I get the results this afternoon. I'm expecting it to be under 2... I'll be thrilled if its higher but I can't get my hopes up, you know?
I had to miss an hour and 40 minutes of work to get the blood drawn.. UGH.

Thanks for the update, I have my very first ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow at 4:30pm, I'm so nervous!!!!

Hi ladies- ok I found you all!!! WOOHOO....here is am....now I can freely speak to ollie and sbb..woohoo...Ok now....i have to ask....did dragon make another forum for clomid club twwers or is this it??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->