Clomid club - before, during and after

Awww lisa sorry for the news! I wish there was somethign I could say to make you feel better.

LouLou - thanks for passing on teh message. Anyone here ever use Evening primerose to help with the EWCM issue?

Kissy- uncomfortable but don't want to moan about it! I have quite bad ovulation-type pains on my left hand side- just going to pray it doesn't mean anything and it's not ectopic!

Lisa- how strong are your natural ovulations? Xx

Ttc- I used to take high doses of evening primrose to try and create ewcm- but was told it delays ov so I stopped. I couldn't get anything to work (which is why I used preseed) but then again I suppose I don't know if all the things had any effect internally- they may have done!

Ok I see....ugh...so hard to make a decision on what to do and what not to do...hahaah

babyloulou - I wasn't ovulating on my own. With my weak Clomid O's I don't have high hopes for natural ovulation though anything is possible.
Its kind of a long story but I used to have regular cycles despite jumping on and off the pill several times but was on the Mirena IUD for the past 5 years without a period. With the IUD, fertility is supposed to resume the very day its removed. Its more likely with me that some issue developed while I had the IUD and I had no clue since I wasn't getting a period (I gained a bunch of weight in that time so maybe thats part of it). Its all kind of a long story.

lisa - I have heard many women complain that mirena messed up their cycles and can take up to a year to get back to normal.

loulou - yeah I think I might just do that....LOL

lisa - I have heard many women complain that mirena messed up their cycles and can take up to a year to get back to normal.

I've heard that too... but almost everything I find online that talks about that kind of thing is full of super angry women who rant on and on about all the things Mirena did to them (one woman blamed the device for ending her marriage). The real statistics seem to mimic the average population's issues with fertility.
The pill/depo is documented to impair fertility for some time afterwards so I can't see why they would try to lie if Mirena did thes ame thing.

I just figure that without a period, who knows what my body was doing and a lot can happen in 5 years.

Yeah you are right.....I do think Mirena does do something to your system though, no matter what they say. I hope you find out what is going on.....and then move on to your BFP!

Thanks ttc
I just know that I gained so much weight that it may be affecting me as well. I've never had much luck losing weight unless I was severely depressed... this whole TTC business has almost got me to that point! ( a bit of an exaggeration but seriously, how does anyone stay sane during this?)

lisa progesterone made my cycles look like i ovulated when i clearly didn't (confirmed by blood test) i know how you must feel my highest level has only ever been 2.2 and lowest 1.1 ... hang in there hun things will get better

Sorry, didn't specifically state that my bloodwork was for HCG this time, not progesterone.

ah ok i'm sorry hun xx

fingers crossed lou all is ok u having an early scan done? xx

Hi ladies, I remember some of you from the Clomid Club and just wanted to congratulate everyone who got their BFP and give massive :hugs: to those still waiting!

Lisa - Yeah i know....every month with a bfn does start to take a toll on you and everything in your life, including work, marriage, etc......I completely understand. I have gained weight myself during this last year while ttc...I think it is all mental so this month I am really making an effort to work some of it off. It isnt much weight but I am not fitting into my clothes right now and that is also very depressing.

Good Evening Girls!!!

Welcome to all the new clomid chicks!!

Babylou- so glad its been confirmed with the digi! I know you must be over the moon:hugs:

Lisa- sorry to hear that sweets! Chin-up gal! :hugs: I totally feel your frustration as do the other lovelies here....Im constantly surrounded by people that are pregnant- or family that are expecting...and i would always ask- why not us? I don't think that it won't happen..... it will just happen when the timing is right- when dh and i got preggie last year- i took over 30 tests....10 the very first time because we just couldn't believe it. and then, we lost it. It was absolutely devastating. I too, have the odds stacked against me..pcos...type 2 diabetes...BUT- i just have to keep reminding myself to be patient. IT WILL HAPPEN. I know, easier said than done- but we are right there with you girl!:hugs:

At this point, I will just be happy if I ovulate on my own. Heck, I'd be happy if my period is a normal length and doesn't turn into another nightmare period. I'm a little paranoid that without the Clomid to taper my period off, it will be another super-long never-ending period, lol.

Morning everyone!

Hi Tyson - nice to see you in here x :hugs:

Kissy- not sure about the early scan- rang my FS office yesterday but have had no reply yet. Nit even had blood tests to confirm yet x

Morning Sonya- how ya doing xx

Im fine, got a bit of cramping off and on now. Seeing as im aroun 13 - 14 dpo im assuming AF is right around the corner. Had a late night last night and im exhausted and have a headache bah feel a bit like poop. How you doing preggers lady?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->