Clomid club - before, during and after

quick question - The past 2 cycles I have been taking my pills at night....well do you think I shouldl take it earlier? Do you think it will make a difference?

Hi. I'm new. I'm 27 years old and trying for baby #3. I have a 3.5 yr old and an 18 mo old. My second took 18 months to conceive (and that was torture)! I'm on doctor-prescribed Clomid CD3-7, 50 mg. No monitoring, unless I don't get prego this month, then we will go in to be monitored. I'm really hoping for twins, but am not sure that I will be that lucky! I'm currently on CD10... 4 more days and HOPEFULLY I will be ovulating. I'm not charting temp or anything, just being intimate almost daily (every other day at least). My husband is cheering me on, but I need some friends that KNOW what the wait is like...my husband DOESN'T understand the toll waiting can have on you! Well, ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining you all...
-onelildream

ttc i took my 3 cycles in a morning 4 th at night at half 10 and this i took at night againe 8 .30 xx x x x x

welcome hunnie hope you get your :bfp: 1st month most people do x x x x x

welcome onelildream....is this your first month on clomid? I am not being monitored either and this is my 3rd month...my dr told me to come back if I wasnt prego at the end of the 3 months, i guess he is fairly certain I will Ov as I usually do on my own. Do you have Oving problems?

Hello everyone,

so just back from my HSG this morning and I had zero pain with it :thumbup: seriously I heard all these horrible stories of severe cramping- i think that cramping is only felt if your uterus goes into spasm. Anyway, it was quick and went great and both tubes are completely open!!!! :happydance: The FS said you are good to go with your IUI later this week hunny!! :thumbup:

Babylou- so happy for you and the Digi, you must have loved seeing those words "pregnant" :happydance::happydance:

Caz- oh my gosh, nice OPK, do you think you will get a +ve tomorrow?

Smile4me- yes you are good to go with testing. Last month I did Clomid CD5-9 and got a +ve on CD13. Good luck :thumbup:

Emma, how are you doing today? TTC, are you around hon?

:hugs:

Thats great BRITT :happydance:- So happy to hear that all went well for you, if you are like me, I bet you expected the worst and got the best :)!! YAY

Why did the doc have you do the HSG just curious? Why IUI, did clomid fail?
You must be so Happy! Oh all the good news is giving me hope that maybe we are normal after all ;-) maybe we just have to work at things a bit harder than other people. ha!

:happydance:

Day number 4 without caffeine:coffee: UGH my poor dh, he's checking in on me all the time to make sure I can deal with all of the side effects and the migraines, but this time around they are less so far.... YAY For clomid!!!!

hey, well I did take 50mg of Clomid last cycle even though I O on my own...but did not become pregnant. Its not that they dont think Clomid will work but I am at a FS clinic and they are quite aggressive as DH has poor sperm morphology. I am on 50mg of Clomid again and this month they added the HSG and IUI....just a lot better chances with the IUI as they wash out the sperm and hopefully have more good than bad and then inject it directly at the cervix....
hopefully it works
good luck to you as well hon, hope you get your BFP this cycle!
:hugs:

awww thanks Britt... my dh has low morphology as well so if this cyle we aren't successful, OB is referring to a FS. Hopefully tomorrows ultrasound will help ease my mind that its not a combination of both of us, if its just his low sperm an IUI seems like the best possible solution. If its a combination of both, well I guess we cross that bridge when we get to it and hope for the best :)

Wlecome onlinedream, I'm glad you made your way over here, I find these threads so much more helpful and the women post every day which I just find a great support system in all of these wonderful women :)

First day to try an OPK (the right way this time) I'll keep you all posted (fingers crossed, toes, eyes, whatever will cross I'm crossing)!!

quick question - The past 2 cycles I have been taking my pills at night....well do you think I shouldl take it earlier? Do you think it will make a difference?

I took 50mg clomid in the mornings for the first month days 5-9. This month im taking 100mg in the AM as well on days 2-6. I am also taking estrogen at night for more CM. My dr said that some women take 50mg in the am and 50mg at night. I haven't had any side effects yet like some women have. Ive had some hot flashes but not too bad. No BFP yet...but we shall see. Good luck to you.

awww thanks Britt... my dh has low morphology as well so if this cyle we aren't successful, OB is referring to a FS. Hopefully tomorrows ultrasound will help ease my mind that its not a combination of both of us, if its just his low sperm an IUI seems like the best possible solution. If its a combination of both, well I guess we cross that bridge when we get to it and hope for the best :)

Wlecome onlinedream, I'm glad you made your way over here, I find these threads so much more helpful and the women post every day which I just find a great support system in all of these wonderful women :)

First day to try an OPK (the right way this time) I'll keep you all posted (fingers crossed, toes, eyes, whatever will cross I'm crossing)!!

I agree with you on the support system. It is soo great to have support from everyone! Specially women in the same position!

Good luck girls - for those with male factor problems my OH's motility is 26% and his morphology 13%-so don't give up hope xxx

Oh my god you ladies cant half gab.... lol

Its nice to see this new thread for everyone... Good to see everyone here.

Loulou i am so pleased for you, i bet your still in shock lol. congrats and big hugs to you xxx

Cant believe ollie has been booted, will she be back? xx

Hugs and love to all xx

TTC117- I have a 40 day cycle. It was killing me, counting that long! I brought it up to my doctor and low and behold he put me on a miracle drug. This is my first cycle on it, and I'm not sure what to think... I just hope it makes me ovulate at the right time to have a 28 day cycle! Oh, yeah, and it would be GREAT if I could get pregnant also! haha.

I sent a PM to an admin yesterday asking if Ellen is permanently banned or not but didn't hear back. Anyone know?

I took my Clomid mid-day on the first cycle because I was too impatient to wait until evening. Did the same on my second cycle but screwed up and almost missed a dose so I switched to the before-bed dose for my last 2 cycles.

DH:30
Clomid - 3 rounds, Feb - ov March - ov April - ov No bfp :-( having a break.
FS: Yes
OB: No
Diagnosis: Me PCOS & OH nothing although i think he has low morph at 7% but the FS tells me its fine
Vitamins: Folic Acid (taking a break)
TTC Since - July 2007
Children - 2 very early angel babies. wish i could have them back.

Caz im alright hun nothing new with me. Totally given up ttc this month. Not dtd once yet this month. Dont have a clue what cd im on either lol.
OH is being very distant towards me this month but i dont no why.... Oh well.

Hope your well hun xxx

Vicky- do you think the TTC is getting him down but he doesn't want to say? I know it's been really affecting my OH lately! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->