Clomid club - before, during and after

Whew, at least its not permanent! Thats a long time though :( Can she read and stay caught up with everyone (and if she can, does she not want to)? Will she be coming back or is she just too burnt over this whole thing?

My poor DH came home with flowers for me on Friday after he heard that the doctor considered that pregnancy test positive... I had just taken a test before he walked in the door and had to burst his bubble.

Loulou i dont no huni. I have tried speaking to him but i dont get much back. He says its just nice to not have the stress of constantly waiting every month. Im starting to lose hope tbh.... i think i may just put it all to the back of my mind and give up.

They do say it wont happen when your unhappy... im extremely unhappy at the moment so it wont be happening any time soon.

Awww sorry for the rammble

Vicky - I really understand where you are at... I really feel like I'm about at that point myself. I don't know how I'll find the energy to be ready and eager for another cycle at this point. I want to take a month off like you guys but am just so afraid of missing my chance.. :(

Lisa if you think it will do you good then go for it..... It cant do any harm and a nice break will relax ready for the month after. I wish it was just a month im taking out hun but its till december .... i dont no how im going to cope.

I just feel like my OH is not comeing near me caus ei have let him down as all he wants from life now is a child. He wants to be called daddy more than anything in the world. And i cant give him what he wants.... not at the moment anyway.

Sorry again im just feeling poo xxx

Oh and yes ttc til the end of june i see. xx

aww Vick - I am so sorry you are going through this. Sometimes the OH arent sensitive to what we go through to try and make this happen. Feel free to always vent here that is what we are here for. I hope he comes around soon.

Vicky - I'm taking a few months off.. 2-3. Not quite as long as you, but it will be pushing me right up to that 1 year mark of TTC (september 09 is when we started). I KNOW thats not long and not much to complain about compared to some, but that 1 year mark is a huge milestone since 80-90% of couples concieve within 12 months of trying. I still have a chance to O on my own I guess but I just don't know if I will or not.
I can't imagine having to wait until December. :( No wonder you are feeling crummy!
I've been frustrated with DH for not always 'getting' why I'm so upset... but I've also realized how lucky I am that he's not as worried about it... that added pressure of him wanting it so bad can't be fun at all!

Lisa after your 1 year mark it will get better all the docs will want to help. Ive been trying 3 years now with 2 mc so i no i can do it i just hate waiting for it. lol. I have to wait til then cause of my age and my bmi which i need to work on from now until december.

Off to bed peeps, hopefully ill wake up in a better mood lol.

love and hugs to all xx

Vicky- last month was a really bad month emotionally for me (I don't know if you remember I stopped coming on as much for a while) - I felt so down and so cynical that I told OH we were having a couple of months break after this first cycle of 100mg. Don't lose hope babe- if it can happen and take me by surprise after nearly 6 years, then it can happen for you all xxx

Ok I just tried to PM Ollie and she isnt accepting PMs...can someone send her my love and tell her I hope to see her on here soon!

Ok I just tried to PM Ollie and she isnt accepting PMs...can someone send her my love and tell her I hope to see her on here soon!

It's not that she's not accepting them- she is totally banned. They have cut off her PMs and her account. She can't even get on to view at all. I am in email contact with her I will send her your love xxx

Got my blood test results.. didn't tell me the exact number but it was less than 2...so I'm definitely not pregnant, I can stop taking the suppositories and let AF come. *sigh* I was 99% sure that was what I would hear, but it still hurts a little.

Got my blood test results.. didn't tell me the exact number but it was less than 2...so I'm definitely not pregnant, I can stop taking the suppositories and let AF come. *sigh* I was 99% sure that was what I would hear, but it still hurts a little.

So sorry Lisa xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think I'm just kicking myself now for possibly messing up what was truly my best looking cycle so far (no spotting, temp stayed pretty stable etc). If my cycle is screwy again I'll be thinking it was these suppositories...

Now... I must resist the temptation to use these suppositories starting after ovulation (if I ovulate w/o the clomid)... some doctors prescribe them that way but mine didn't want me to use them that way.

lisa progesterone made my cycles look like i ovulated when i clearly didn't (confirmed by blood test) i know how you must feel my highest level has only ever been 2.2 and lowest 1.1 ... hang in there hun things will get better

how you feeling today lou? can't imagine how sureal it seems for you xx

vicky i'm not sure it's much help but :hugs: my OH has been a bit of a pain recently but after a big talk n me breaking down he finally admitted its because i know more than him and he doesn't fully understand things and that its all new to him as wasn't what he's used to (his ex conceived both times within first few months tryin) he said sometimes he see's it pointless trying as it's my body that isn't working right and till it does there's not much more we can do .. this is true but sometimes i forget about me and him before TTC so just takin a little time out that isn't just about TTC sometimes helps xx

lisa progesterone made my cycles look like i ovulated when i clearly didn't (confirmed by blood test) i know how you must feel my highest level has only ever been 2.2 and lowest 1.1 ... hang in there hun things will get better

Sorry, didn't specifically state that my bloodwork was for HCG this time, not progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->