Clomid club - before, during and after

Morning everyone!

Hi Tyson - nice to see you in here x :hugs:

Kissy- not sure about the early scan- rang my FS office yesterday but have had no reply yet. Nit even had blood tests to confirm yet x

Morning Sonya- how ya doing xx

Morning, Have you taken another test today? xxx

I've just noticed that you are on CD29 Sonya- how long are your natural cycles?

I'm hating seeing my temperature dropping yesterday and today- it's really worrying me! I would be due AF tomorrow and I am praying it doesn't drop anymore!

My natural cycles are anywhere from cd22 - 31 but i always get af 14dpo +/- 2 days which can be due to miscalculation. Because i wasnt really tracking anything this cycle and just going on body signs i put myself at 13 dpo. so should be due tomorrow although feels like its already on the way

I felt AF pains on Saturday all day Sonya- so never give up hope! :)

I'll try not to, but the truth is i dont feel pregnant at all. Just waiting so that i can start a new cycle. Need to make an appointment with my FS to discuss whats the game plan.

Sounds like a good idea! :thumbup: I'm still waiting to be bump buddies! :thumbup:

i wnt be ur bump buddy lol. im spotting, very light but its still spotting,so think im out!! x

no, im in the bfore bit lol!!
iv been spotting for 2 days, not alot very light, but im not gettin any af pains which is weirdx

ooh so ur waiting for af in order to start? that is a bit weird, maybe its good!

Sorry you've started spotting keepsmiling! It's not over until the fat lady sings though xx

its just sooo early tho, i dnt understand it! iv nevbver ever in my whole life been early x

Any spotting out of the ordinary can be a very good sign. It could be early AF or it could be implantation spotting- see what tomorrow brings xxx

yuh, im not too worried x its so light i dnt even need a pad or anythin x

Hi everyone - some of you might remember me from Clomid Club...

Thanks so much Lisa for making this thread - great idea! I've just now caught up with the news on Ellen (Rudeollie) after being enticed here by Lou's BFP and noticing no posts from Ellen lately - i'm really sorry to bring it all up again and I don't want to stir anything up but I hope you don't mind if I say my piece in case it helps Dragonmummy and / or any admin people understand...

Like Nursekel, since I got my BFP I've been stalking the thread to see how everyone has been doing and have been trying to avoid posting as I have a pregnancy ticker and thought it might be too 'in your face' for those TTC. But when someone asks for advice, it's hard not to comment if really really you think you can help - after all, we've all been there and we all want EVERYONE to get BFPs! For example, there were changes I made the month I conceived that I wanted others to know about (specifically those In Clomid Club), so I posted them.

I'd actually noticed how sensitive Ellen was being as it was something I was conscious of myself the month before (I don't think I handled it as well as her so maybe I had my part to play) and I think it's really generous and caring of her to have stuck around and certainly not selfish in any way. She didn't even have a ticker or related profile pic so it wasn't obvious she was pregnant unless someone asked her about it, whereas it is obvious from your profile Dragonmummy that you are lucky enough to have a beautiful little boy. There was certainly no ramming anything down any throats!

I've found TTC very emotional and difficult and it's something my family and friends haven't really understood. So this forum has been a huge comfort - and one of the most comforting things has been hearing about success stories. Those of us who've posted after BFPs couldn't have been thinking LESS selfishly (one of the things Ellen was accused of). When I was TTC and feeling like I never would manage it, those who had become pregnant were so supportive (Laura even sent me her OPKs!) and helped me stay positive enough to get my own BFP.

I know almost all of you feel the same as me anyway but I had to get it out! Like Lou said, seemingly, only one person complained.

Phew! Sorry sorry sorry to bring it up again and I'm looking forward to being able to chat with you all again now that this thread is here.

I'll shut up now!

x x x

keepsmiling - I got implantation spotting that I thought was an early period at the time - it was very light and pink coloured.

Lou, did you get cramping? I remember thinking it was my period coming but it never came! Apparently it's quite common to cramp after implantation.

yuh it was abit red but now its just pink n light, not even enuf to wear a pad with, i tested sunday and bfn! x
i no it was too early lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->