Clomid club - before, during and after

I did them twice a day starting CD 10. I used a store brand to test as I had a hard time with ICs. I did it at 3p and then again at 7p. The night I got a positive I got a stronger line on the store brand and use a digital to confirm at 10p.

morning ladies -

Lisa - Have you had any testing done for fibroids or endometriosis, cuz that never ending bleeding could be something easy to fix.

Sonya - sorry you feel like you are out of it, will you be doing another round of clomid?

keepsmiling - sorry to hear that but that spotting you are having could very well be implantation. I remember another newly pg woman on this forum had spotting for about 1 -2 weeks, but af never came. If you are spotting now you could be implanting late, I would wait a few days and then test again if af doesnt show up.

Kissy - sorry to hear what you are going through, I hope you get some answers soon!

Megs and tyson - thanks for checking in, I love hearing success stories, esp when I start feeling down like this will never happen.

Smile & caz - Hi ladies hope you are doing well!

Britt - how you doing today?

Well i took my first clomid pill last night and did not sleep a wink, though, my dh didnt either, not sure if they are related or not. maybe he is having sympathy clomid s/e hahahahaha....Woke up with a mile headache but that is gone now. Ugh, I cant wait till friday and all those pills are in!!!!

I test 2x a day at 11am and 6pm. So far I've gotten the best 'surge' on the 11am test - where the test line is twice as dark as the control line. When I test the evening after that super dark test, I still get positive but its an equal darkness thing. I keep testing both times becuase my body likes to do things differently all the time and I'm paranoid.

Kissy - you should definitely push for an alternative to Clomid. Some women are clomid-resistant (I think they can do a test for this but it wastes a cycle... its the clomid challenge or something like that). Good luck!!

TTC - They assumed that never ending period was a result of the IUD withdrawl. It took me 48 days to start that period (the only one I've started naturally since my IUD btw) and they told me that women who start later than 30 days are more likely to have the longer bleed. I think that by stopping the period with provera I might have somehow prolonged it. It wasn't painful at all (just a pain in the a$$) so they weren't to concerned. I'm getting an ultrasound done this cycle though so that should tell me some stuff.

Oh, I went ahead and ordered my next round of OPKs and HPTs last night. I ordered extra of both since I ran out of hpts this time with my obsessive testing and if I'm not going to ovulate on my own, I expect to use a lot of OPKs... or maybe I'll just ovulate late in which case I'll need more OPKs also.

I went ahead and bought more preseed and the softcups... I can't believe the success rate with those suckers!!! Talked DH into letting me use more preseed too, lol.

ttc baby im only 7dpo today so im not goin 2 test 4 a while, i did a test sunday at 5dpo!! stooopid i no lol n it was neg xx

Yeah, wait until 10dpo at least, lol!
If your spotting goes away and if its implantation bleeding, then you should test positive within 2-4 days (I browse the fertilityfriend charts a lot and most women seem to test positive no later than 4 days after implantation bleeding, some test positive the day of the spotting but most test postive by 2 days after the spotting).

lisa - g/l on the ultrasound. I hope everything is ok.

Keepsmiling - yeah I promised I wuoldnt test until af is late this month b/c those bfns are brutal!!!! Clomid has lengthened my luteal phase so I will have to wait till 18dpo to test...crazy huh?

loulou - are these blood tests to confirm hcg levels? Oh I cant wait to hear all about it!

lisa - g/l on the ultrasound. I hope everything is ok.

Keepsmiling - yeah I promised I wuoldnt test until af is late this month b/c those bfns are brutal!!!! Clomid has lengthened my luteal phase so I will have to wait till 18dpo to test...crazy huh?

What day did you OV on hun?

im stil spotting now, its been 2 days now, not very much tho, i tested on sunday night when it started n it was neg, im only 7dpo today so im goin 2 wait til 25th xx

if you are spotting at 7dpo and you dont have a lp defect, then girl...this might just be it...I dont want to give you false hope but this is a good sign.

i dnt no if i do have a lp defect cos this is my 1st month using opks, and since iv got pcos and te docs did a 21 day bloods and sed i dnt iovulate i didnt think i did
but wen i went to c fs he sed that the tests i had wud of been useless bein as the month i had them dun my cycle was 7 weeks long
xxx

yeh i got a pos ic a boots brand and clearblue digi, just to make sure lol xx

yeah, if they test on day 21 exclusively, then they can very easily miss ovulation. Some doctors think that if you ovulate past day 21 that the egg will not be good anyway so it doesn't matter, but I have a friend who is more than halfway through a very healthy pregnancy who can prove them wrong on that theory! (could be true for some women, but its not a hard and fast rule!)

well i od on cd 25 so i hope its not tru,,, we wil prove them docs rong wnt we girlies xx

yes we will keepsmiling...I really hope this is it for you!

ttc im fine hun just got back from pond dipping hate the wait to ovulation xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->