Clomid club - before, during and after

keepsmiling - don't be silly! I know that HCG can show up on those OPKs, but they really aren't THAT reliable as pregnancy tests... they will only go positive at a point when you are already getting a line on an HPT.

aww caz...this waiting sucks....I swear I want these five days to be over so I dont have to take the pills anymore and just sit here and wait for my big fat healthy egg to pop out....hahahahaha

I'm waiting for AF to show right now... I know I'd be on CD2 or 3 if I hadn't taken that progesterone... its all so frustrating! ARgh!

i no hun im going to do an opk in the morning 2nd wee to see i hope i ovulate earlier this month x x x x x

:hissy:OK just got back from the ultrasound and she took 94 pictures.. is that normal???
The tech would not tell me anything but she sure did take her time and outlines some stuff in red GRRRRRR how can I wait until tomorrow to find out!!!!! Is that normal for the first ultrasound 94 pics?

94 pics? I have fewer pictures of my teeth from an entire lifetime of going to the dentist! (I have no idea if its normal for ultrasounds though)

good day ladies how are we?

appoinment went well today in my opinion .. she wants OH to do a SA and i've been given norethisterone to take for 7 days and on cd 2 to have blood tests done and bloods again on cd21 also gotta have a rubella imunity test and they sending me for anoth US and a HSG done ..... in her opinion i have PCOS she just wants some proof for it so she can perscribe metformin and other infertility treatment she said i'm an ideal candidate for IVF due me only being 23 and these issues have been going on since puberty glad to finally get a diagnosis ...

after 8 years i've finally been diagnosed with PCOS .. i knew i had it all along just needed a great doc to finally do all tests and not just blame it on weight xx

I'm glad you got a diagnosis finally Kissy. One of my BnB buddies also had PCOS and was prescribed metformin. She actually fell pregnant on her second cycle, which she was also taking a break from everything else (Clomid, etc.). Fx for you hun!

aw im glad you no now hun they will sort you out now :yipee: xxxxx

Yay Kissy! I knew it was PCOS!! Yay for your good doctor! My doc wouldn't let me have metformin, but it is supposed to work wonders- and it also makes Clomid more effective! Yay- so glad you got sorted out!! xxxxxx

Good new Kissy, so nice to have a diagnosis - onwards and upwards! x

i have pcos and was perscribes metforming, it just made me ill tho but i no its not the case 4 vry1. least u no wot it is now
yay for ivf!! xxx

great news kissy - at least now you are aware of what you are dealing with and can do something about it.

I'm very happy for you kissy that you finally have a diagnosis!!!! Now you can move forward :)

I will know today what mine is and I am just on pins and needles ... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->