Clomid club - before, during and after

thanks sweetie, I will let you all know as soon as she calls :0)

@Kissy - glad you have a diagnosis finally. Onwards and upwards! x

I'm on CD 12 today! 2 more days and HOPEFULLY I will be ovulating! Horray! Does anyone else break out like a 13 yr old girl on Clomid? Is this normal? Ugh! Hard to get in the mood when I feel sooooo gross!

Ha ha- yes I did!!!! But then I seemed to get every symptom going!!

yay kissy!!!! There HAD to be a reason for everything!
I have heard that metformin can make you sick... but apparently thats just for the first few weeks on it. Its supposed to help with weight loss too which should be wonderful!

Im on my third round of 50mgs.....I hope third time is a charm!

Smile - where are you...what did the doc say?

Im on my third round of 50mgs.....I hope third time is a charm!

Smile - where are you...what did the doc say?

fx for you hun i got mine 3rd cycle but was a chemical wasnt it so i hope this time i get a sticky one xxxxxx

My SIL is on 25mg. She's been TTC for 3+yrs. Isn't that a bit low?
What's the diff btwn fermera and clomid? Why would a doctor choose Clomid not Fermera?
And how many dpo is safe to test (the earliest)?
Sorry sooo many Qs...

Oh, and who is getting folicule scans? What can I expect next month for that?

femara is predominatly a cancer drug....where clomid is classified as a fertility drug. most drs. use prescribe clomid because it is a fertility drug and not femara. From what I understandn though femara is a cancer drug it does stimulate ovulation and does not cause most of the clomid s/e like OHSS. Hope that helps!

I cant help you with the scan q. as I have not had one.

you can test at 11 dpo or 12 dpo i wouldnt test earlier but it up to you hun i think fremera is excatly the same has clomid i think follical tracking is so they can see if you ovulat and hoe many eggs there is x x x x x

thanks ladies i feel part of the gang now :flower: OH wasn't 2 happy about the SA because it has to be done between 9 and 12 on a tuesday talk about awkward .. he starts work at 6 in morning so he'll have to book morning off ...

i feel excited now that things can only get better from here ..

how u feeling today lou?

hope the rest of u ladies are doing ok ... as for the spots i got them pretty bad even tho clomid didn't work for me xx

take about sperm on demand lol
yuh metformin did make me ill for the 1st few weeks so i stopped it, it didnt help me with weight loss, im doing ww and have lost half a stone in 3 weeks so not too bad
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->