Clomid club - before, during and after

Well I just tried calling the Dr. and her lovely nurse says Oh yea i got the report and I gave it to the Dr. she will call you tomorrow between 1-3 GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If they only had an inkling as to what we go through, I think they would be a little more sympathetic to our needs! I mean ... "yea i got it" and read it and she has it on her desk... well then tell me the news... lol.. I have to laugh since I am freaken cramping like a mad woman :)

onelildream- I was on 50 mg first cyle and 100mg this cycle.
My progesterone went down the first month of it so it may not be the miracle drug for me but I have read so many positive things for others so It does do wonders for many.
We will see what my progesterone level is this month taking a double dose on the 26th...
Xfingers for a positive ovulation although if what I am feeling as my cervix, it feels like a closed firm stubborn Ultrasound technician... he he not opening at all!!!
lol I have to find humor in this or I will worry sick.
Keepsmiling- You crack me up... sperm demand...ha I wonder if that's how they feel?
like everyone keeps saying, they want it all the time then when we NEED it all the time it's like they turn into the female... damned if you do , damned if you don't!
I just try to keep it different each night... candles one night
massage the next,

My hubby brought me roses yesterday and had a bottle of wine and chocolate waiting for me when I got home from the US even though he wasn't home- How sweet is that?

I try to spare him of the details - that's what we have all of us for right? All he really needs to know is what vitamins to take, eat better, and that his wife is a horny toad. lol :rofl:

my poor hubby must feel like that, i work nites and as i walk thru the door in the morning, he says ' right get ur nickers down if ur fertile!! haha
he dus crack me up bles him xx

smile - UGH, i cant believe it....what are these drs thinking..seriously....well hey I am sure dh helped take the edge off last night...that is wonderful.

keepsmiling - that is hilarious!!!!

Smile- I'm so frustrated for you! Another day?! Whattheheck happened to today?! Geez! I hope tomorrow they call before 1pm! Anyway, I hope 100mg works for ya. I'm dying over here so caught up in counting days and being obsessive, that I hope we all get pregnant just so I can get my brain to be quiet!

I Know onelilsmile - I am obsessed as well
You know they say don't think about it, less stress... well tell me what the secret is cuz I surely don't have it!

I am going to just break down and buy myself a day at the spa...
well last night was our off night but tonight is our on night so I gotta get the pains to go away before then... how unromantic if he knew I had these pains, there is no way he would remotely even try, he would just say its not worth me going through all of this... so what he doesn't know wont hurt him.

keepsmiling- nickers.. that is funny!!!

ttc- yea i know... we are all dealing with our own issues with everything so nice to have you all!!

BIG HUG (as my six year old says)

ha caz our men must be simular lol, not very romantic but hey! gets the job dun lol xx

I was on 50mg of Clomid. I tested at 9DPO at got a very faint BFP. I got a BFP on a CB Digi at 11DPO.

Kissy- I'm not too bad- just absolutely terrified!! AF would be due tomorrow and my temps have been slowly dropping which scares the crap out of me!!!! I did get "2-3 weeks" on the clearblue conception indicator today though! It gave me 1-2 weeks on Monday! So that is a positive thing- but just got to pray AF stays away!!

So what's the next step for you? Are you waiting for the scan and hsg appointments to come through?? Has he started you on Metformin anyway? X

Hi Tyson- yes I had one yesterday and have another on Friday. I don't get the two results until Monday at the earliest though!! :-(

Oh my, all the waiting stinks! Fx crossed for some great news from you on Monday though!

lou i think u should relax as the indicator shows ur hcg is getting higher ..

next step is taking the norethisterone for a week for a bleed n then get the bloods done on cd3 and 21 .. its all kinda happenin at once tbh as just gotta wait for US and HSG appoinment to come through which shouldn't take long and OH needs to do his part ... i asked how long it will be till i get metformin she said soon as we have proof u have PCOS then i will give you it so just gotta get through the tests for now ... i think it'll only be a couple more months till i get it but i'm just soo happy to have finally been given a diagnosis and now get the help i need ... she was brill the gyno i couldn't ask for anyone better

you heard from ollie? give her my love won't you xx

Yes I have- she's fine! Luckily she has another forum she's an admin on so she's keeping busy!

I'm so glad you're getting somewhere love- we could be bump buddies yet!! Xxx

Kissy- I'm not too bad- just absolutely terrified!! AF would be due tomorrow and my temps have been slowly dropping which scares the crap out of me!!!! I did get "2-3 weeks" on the clearblue conception indicator today though! It gave me 1-2 weeks on Monday! So that is a positive thing- but just got to pray AF stays away!!

So what's the next step for you? Are you waiting for the scan and hsg appointments to come through?? Has he started you on Metformin anyway? X

Lou- the fact that you got 2-3 weeks already before af is due is amazing!! thats great hon, all is perfect I'm sure. Your temps are good, they dont have to stay at the highest point just above coverline :hugs:
AF will stay far away tomorrow!!!!

hello to all the other girls

sorry Smile4me that you couldnt get your test results, how frustrating hey, especially when she has them right in front of her...agghg
also I see you are in the US, they sell really cheap and good preg tests to Canada and the US- just go to earlypregnancytests.com (shipping is free too). Just get the midstream cheap ones without an applicator they are so cheap and you wont waste your money on expensive tests :hugs:

Keepsmiling- "get your knickers down" lol.... :rofl: I also think some of the UK lingo is so cute...havent heard the term "knickers" before :) Love it!!

well nice and busy at work which is great, I have about 4 hours of expenses to do or they are cancelling my corporate card....yikes...:wacko:

YAY for babylou 2-3 weeks is GREAT sweets!

4 hours of exenses EEEEk no fun at all, make sure you include every little details ha ha!

I will check that site out after the ol doc gives me a buz. :)

We need to put together a chart that has all the successes and the ttcers on it so we can keep track ... :)

Well just a few more minutes to test the 2nd OPK of the day...

loulou - 2-3 weeks on a digi!!!! That is awesome.....why are they doing HCG levels? I know in the states they dont do those kind of tests unless you are high risk.

so happy for you hun!

K ladies, I just had the very first second line on my OPK usually they are just one line (control lines) so does that mean I am on my way to ovulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->