Clomid club - before, during and after

:loopy: thank goodness! Thank you ladies! It was a bit alarming since i've NEVER had close to anything in that volume before when it comes to cm...

Are you doing anything different?

Also on posts,
HOw long have you been ttc? me... 15 months 2 months with help from OB

Thanks Lisa xxx

Woah good news on the CM Delilah! FX it keeps going for ov time, and you have some good sticky stuff to help the boys travel to their destination hehehe xxx

Im about to make my homemade pizzas......Yummy! Then its Britains Got Talent.......Simon Cowell for all you in the States hahaha

So can someone please explain to me what differences you should see in the cm? plus how do i add a ticker? sorry guys too new, they should have a "how to guide" lol... I worked 10 years in I.T. and i am having troubles with this... he he:grr:

Delilah thats awesome we are close to each other... Do you ovulate on your own? I think I do... I mean I have ovulation pains but the strange thing is my progesterone went down on clomid.. so I am just in the initial stages of testing to see what is wrong.

Hey gals.. quick question since this is a new post can we just maybe do a quick recap of where we are in our phases?
example
Age: 35 lower sperm count morph. 29 on the low end currently taking wheat germ advised by OB dh is taking 4 tsp a day in am and pm:spermy: woo hoo!
kids: yes
DH:35
clomd - 1st round 50mg
period came two days early
clomid - 2nd round 100mg
currently cd10
FS: no
OB: yes
diagnosis: ??????
vitamins: currently taking evening primrose/robitussin/baby aspirin/prenatals

If anyone wants to PM message me any advice on how to enhance my profile that would be wondaful...lol!!!

if you want to put down hun you write it in your signature area x x x x

DH:31
Clomid - 3 rounds, Jan - Ov Feb - No ov, April - Ov and BFP! THX GOD!
FS: Yes
OB: No
Diagnosis: Me PCOS & DH Low Morph
Vitamins: Pregnacare Vits before and after bfp.........Todl to stop at 12 weeks tho!
TTC Since - August 2008!!!!!
Children - One MC July last year. Sweet dreams angel xxx

Smile - Check out the Fertility Freinds online course on charting your temps and CM! Its super easy to understand!

Basically you are looking for EWCM - White sort of stuff that you can stretch between your finger and thumbs........Once you get that you on the road to ov very very soon!" x

good day ladies how are we?? might i just add what a great thread :flower: ... think the other clomid club was becoming a little 2 much xx

would just like to thank lou for sending me the link xx

Hi Kirsty :hugs: GREAT to have you on board too xxx

And yes, thanks Lou for spreading the word xxx :thumbup::thumbup:

How are you doing K??? xxx

Vitamins: Pregnacare Vits before and after bfp.........Todl to stop at 12 weeks tho!

Thanks a milliion!! so we are similar in the fact our husbands are low morph...
Is 13 a low proges level? Mine was 15 the first month and 13 last month?

Thanks Lisa xxx

Delilah thats awesome we are close to each other... Do you ovulate on your own? I think I do... I mean I have ovulation pains but the strange thing is my progesterone went down on clomid.. so I am just in the initial stages of testing to see what is wrong.

Hey gals.. quick question since this is a new post can we just maybe do a quick recap of where we are in our phases?
example
Age: 35 lower sperm count morph. 29 on the low end currently taking wheat germ advised by OB dh is taking 4 tsp a day in am and pm:spermy: woo hoo!
kids: yes
DH:35
clomd - 1st round 50mg
period came two days early
clomid - 2nd round 100mg
currently cd10
FS: no
OB: yes
diagnosis: ??????
vitamins: currently taking evening primrose/robitussin/baby aspirin/prenatals

If anyone wants to PM message me any advice on how to enhance my profile that would be wondaful...lol!!!

I've never had a regular period in my life- only when I started on bcp in 2004. I've been TTC- actively for the last 2 years. DH and I have been together for almost 12- NTNP, but when we got married 5 years ago..we really started to think of a family.

I have pcos ( dx in 2007) and am a type 2 diabetic so we were sent to an RE- managed to get preggie on our own w/o meds but m/c at 8 weeks last summer. Since then, my cycles have gotten longer- as long as 52 days, so I don't think that i'm ovulating on my own. cycles are way too long. We back to my regular GYN and her midwife actually specializes in people with pcos ( which was a godsend) so- they suspected that my progesterone was too low_ possibly responsible for m/c. So, they put me on it to force a bleed so I could start clomid to see if it would stir things up a little. So, i'm on CD7 today, and i'll do a progest test on the 28th....if we manage to catch one this cycle- they may keep my on progest. throughout.

me-31 dh-29
1 angel baby, 1 furbaby
1st round clomid 50mg
diagnosis- pcos
TTC cocktail- clomid, progesterone, maca root, metformin, folic acid, prenatal vits, preseed

Ahhh you see over here our levels are classed differently - Here over 40 is a for sure pass. The first month for me I wasnt allowed bloods done so dont know what it was. The 2nd month when I didnt ov I had bloods done and it was a evil 3.4!!!!!!! And then my BFP month my bloods were 85.

With the pcos and morph our FS didnt want to give me clomid, he said straight for ivf but I insisted! Im so glad I did!

We changed soo much in our lives for it. The morph was the one thing they said we couldnt improve but we did it! Yay!

back girls i bet your glad you choese the clomid hun x x x x

Ahhh you see over here our levels are classed differently - Here over 40 is a for sure pass. The first month for me I wasnt allowed bloods done so dont know what it was. The 2nd month when I didnt ov I had bloods done and it was a evil 3.4!!!!!!! And then my BFP month my bloods were 85.

With the pcos and morph our FS didnt want to give me clomid, he said straight for ivf but I insisted! Im so glad I did!

We changed soo much in our lives for it. The morph was the one thing they said we couldnt improve but we did it! Yay!

Your progesterone was 85 the second month????
What did you change in your life because of it, like less alcohol? my dh works in the industry and gets invites to alot of tastings and he has to do tastings for his job but he doesn't drink heavily...

UK looks for a 30 on medicated cycles
US looks for 15 on medicated cycles.
I just divide the UK numbers in half to put them into context of US numbers, lol.

We only cut down on booze.........Not that we drank a lot but became aware how much it affected stuff so cut down. DH stopped his hot baths.showers, laptops etc Cut DOWN in his exercise, as sometimes too much can cause problems. He ate a tonne of iron rich foods, I swear he was like popeye with all the spinach hahaha ANd he was on some male conception vitamins too. Oh and no caffiene....He was on decaf green tea with me, hahaha Gross but gave me some good cm!

3rd month it was 85, the 2nd was 3.4 hahaha So pathetic I wanted to top myself hahaha I was so close to giving up you know, but these girls said dont, and slowly I got my PMA back and BAM I did it!

Yeah Caz - If I was waiting on IVF it would have been the end of next year before I got seen unless I paid! x

UK looks for a 30 on medicated cycles
US looks for 15 on medicated cycles.
I just divide the UK numbers in half to put them into context of US numbers, lol.

Great way to look at it Lisa! I never knew it was as simple as that hahaha :blush:

Hey we cant be prefect all the time can we :haha::haha:

We only cut down on booze.........Not that we drank a lot but became aware how much it affected stuff so cut down. DH stopped his hot baths.showers, laptops etc Cut DOWN in his exercise, as sometimes too much can cause problems. He ate a tonne of iron rich foods, I swear he was like popeye with all the spinach hahaha ANd he was on some male conception vitamins too. Oh and no caffiene....He was on decaf green tea with me, hahaha Gross but gave me some good cm!

3rd month it was 85, the 2nd was 3.4 hahaha So pathetic I wanted to top myself hahaha I was so close to giving up you know, but these girls said dont, and slowly I got my PMA back and BAM I did it!

Yeah Caz - If I was waiting on IVF it would have been the end of next year before I got seen unless I paid! x

GREAT! Good to know, I know my husband enjoys his glass of scotch but its time to put it down for a couple of months. :)
I'm going to look at some conception vitamins at our local vitamin shop today.

No caffeine has been an issue for me but I am managing but these darn migraines with clomid are so bad and then add no caffeine on top of it is a struggle but i know it is soo worth it!
Decaf green tea huh... I think I will get some of that too, i tried it and its horrible but you know again, I can stomach it if we get a BFP!!!!

I am so happy for you that is awesome!!

I'm not sure its 100% accurate, but its just a guesstimate so the numbers can be transferred to the right context.

Thank you honey xxx The tea is gross but I used to let it cook right down and then neck it down in one hahaha Dont put too much water in so you can get it down in one hahaha

Are those 2 girlies in your pic yours??? Gorgeous girls and dresses btw xxx

Well I am liking you guesstimate!

Did you find anywhere online with the bottle holder btw??? Im wanting a looksie xxx

I love your piccy too.......Its sooo capturvating!

Thank you honey xxx The tea is gross but I used to let it cook right down and then neck it down in one hahaha Dont put too much water in so you can get it down in one hahaha

Are those 2 girlies in your pic yours??? Gorgeous girls and dresses btw xxx

Yes dear, I have four daughters from a previous marriage,,, it was a horrible 12 years of my life with a very abusive husband. I also had twins during the course of the marriage but they were amniotic twins and their cords got tangled so I had to deliver them, bury them, and then my ex husband blamed me for the entire thing saying it was my fault etc. I have two angels in heaven :) I left him thank God and I have a 7,9,11, and 15 year old daughter. I am only 35 and I have met the most amazing man in mine and the girls lives, my dh and I have been ttc for a year... sorry I just wanted to give you a little history and I have an issue thinking its me that has the issue when it could simply be my husbands low morph. :) Either way we both want to be successful in this baby making experience.

Now with that said, my dh takes a hot shower every time before bding... I'm going to have to change that little ritual for sure.

ok so you make your green tea, I was thinking the easy route of the stuff thats already in the bottle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->