Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

I'm 5w 5d. Due to my history I was going to wait until after today before I set my ticker up! As long as everything goes ok today, which I'm sure it will, I'll sort one out this afternoon! :)

hey...

im now 18+1 & expecting twins after 4th cycle on 50mg clomid :)

starting to get a big bump already which is nice but scary to think how big im going to be near full term! very happy & excited, cant wait to find out the genders ( we are having non identical) in about 4/5 weeks xx

Yep I totally understand that Peach - look forward to seeing your ticker later :D

Hi Katy! Wow twins :happydance: I was just saying yesterday none of us seem to be having twins!! How exciting! Do you have a scan pic of them?

x x x

Hi Katy! How exciting! I'm hoping for twins... Mainly so I don't have to repeat the last 2 and a half years!! Was sorely tempted to take double dose of Clomid in the last round!! I didn't though! :D

At the EPU now... They're running 40minutes late... Going to be an uncomfortable wait with a full bladder!!!

Yay Katy- You found us! Twins!!! That is so exciting! Just out of curiousity what were your BETA numbers with twins?

Post your stats in the style of page 1 and I'll add you on our nice little group! Lovely to see you again xxxx

SBB- congrats to your friend- hope mother and baby are well xx

Peachblossom- good luck for your scan xx

Good Morning everyone else xx

At the EPU now... They're running 40minutes late... Going to be an uncomfortable wait with a full bladder!!!

I had to wait ages with a full bladder the other day it was horrible!!

Good luck hun :hugs:

x x x

Right ladies, I have to go and get ready to go out for lunch with my friends! Oh the joy of working for myself :haha:

Ok I'm gonna check back for your update Peach... :hugs:

Chat later, have a nice day everyone x x x

Good morning everyone ! I just woke up, I am the latest time out of all of us I think being on the west coast US time. Welcome to the new girls! I saw we have our first twins girl! Lucky you! I want twins but I want to have a nanny to help me with them. Yesterday afternoon here after you all logged off I had panic attacks because my boobs didnt feel sore anymore. I kept googling it to see if its normal for boobs to stop hurting and I read conflicting theories and it was making me sad. My scan isn't till June 7 so I have to be patient but I was afraid it is a MMC again. I woke up today, and they are a little more sore but I am not sure. I think I am being a bit of a freaker!!

Hey girls!

Peach Hun how did the scan go??

Kcw I know what you mean, mine hurt most of the time but occasionally they haven't and I panic! Everyone is different so googling it is only going to scare you! Don't worry Hun I'm sure everything is just fine :hugs:

X x x

Hey kcw, it is totally understandable to be panicky about any symptom that suddenly disappears. Try to keep yourself calm. The most important thing is that you're not experiencing any pain, spotting or other symptoms of mc. With my mmc my boobs still hurt right up until the erpc... hang inthere hon :dust: :hug:

Well, my scan didn't go too well. There was no gestation sac evident, but there appeared to be a pseudo sac, common with ectopic pg. They took my blood and told me to repeat the bloods on Sunday and booked me in for a scan next Friday. Thankfully they called back this afternoon and my progesterone level is 59 and my hcg 1200. The progesterone is too high for it to be ectopic they feel... plus I haven;t had any pain! So hopefull the hcg levels on Sunday will be around 2400 and it will turn out that it was just too early to scan. Another week of anxiety though!

Sorry it wasn't better news hun :hugs: but your levels sound very positive so hopefully it was just a little early...

Will keep everything crossed for good news next week

X x x

Awww how annoying Peach Blossom! I bet it was just to early- what a way to worry you though eh!?! Are you having another scan? X

thanks you guys for the reassurance. makes me feel better and today I feel a little more relaxed about it. its just that bleeding and cramping I don't have but that doesn't really matter with a mmc. But yeah, I do feel more positive today and will try to stay that way!! Peach - I got my figeres crossed for you!

Yeah, another one booked for next Friday morning. On the plus side, at least the wait won't feel so long for the 12 week scan! :)

So if you're 6+5 next Friday hopefully it will all be clear and you'll see a little heartbeat!

X x x

Yeah hopefully! Fingers crossed and all. I think it was definitely a late OV and Implantation as I got a bfn last Monday (17th May). Going to Gowri Motha tomorrow, founder of the Gentle Birth Method, for some creative healing massage and reflexology. She'll chill me out I'm sure! :)

Wow that sounds great! How lovely...

Yep i think you're just way too early... Try not to stress too much, I know that's so easy to say... I think it's going to be fine :D

X x x

hey girls, just a quick update from me. Had my scan today and we are having a boy. He is healthy and perfect and im over the moon. :happydance:

xxx

you guys I have a girlfriend from college who just had her baby girl a couple weeks ago and her husband found out he has to work in germany for 2 years and so they are leaving US to be in germany right away. Isn't that crazy? I can't imagnie trying to take care of a newborn in a foreign country where english isn't the primary language! IT would be hard to communicate with the doctors and find all the right stuff at the store wouldn't it? Germany sounds pretty cool though.

Congrats Laura! A boy! how fun!

Laura that's great news I'm so happy for you! Even though I was wrong :haha:

Kcw yeh that's sounds like a huge upheaval(?) I can't imagine doing that!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->