clomid club

Hi everyone! i am on cycle 2 of Clomid and have been trying to conceive #1 since 2003. so think this make me elligible for long term TTC?? anyway, I mere, this is my second round of clomid, and we are 1 dpo, so, I might wait till after christmas just so I can be hopeful and happy over christmas and not disappointed!! anyway, I just wanted to ask, I know this is TMI, but i would like others to tell me that this is normal, and not some weird thing that happend only to me on clomid, so, I have PCOS, I had my first round of clomid last month and the day that i beleive I o'ed, I had ALOT of EWCM I mean a really really lot! (like wet your knickers?) anyway, then i had pain in my lower abdomen, where i would imagine my ovary is. this month, i took clomid and had a pregnyl booster to bring on the ovulation, and again with the EWCM, and this time i also checked by cervix, and tuesday and wednesday morning it was low and i could feel the hole, and by yesterday afternoon it was high and i could not find it. so does that mean i am finished O'ing? do i need to continue to BD one more time? I suspect i ovulated either tuesday night, or wednesday morning. i think i will give it one more go just for luck!!! weve been a long time waiting for this so one more "night of passion" shouldn't hurt right!! I said to DH, I would hate to miss it for the sake of one more night! anyway, that is where i am at, and i hope this will be out month! A christmas surprise would be amazing, but i dont think i could stand the disapointment if we are not pregnant, so will try to not testing. :)

I'm on Clomid this month too. I took 100mg days 5-9 and I got a positive ovulation test on day 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22! I'm currently on day 22 so there's still a possibility that I will continue to get positive ovulation tests. I had an ultrasound done on day 19 and they confirmed that I ovulated!!

Every day since day 16 I've had really bad ovulatory pain on my right side and over the past few days its moved onto my back and feels really sore. I was also extremely emotional days 10 - 15.

Now I'm in the waiting period hoping to get a positive pregnancy test!

We have been trying to conceive for fourteen months. Finally started 1000mg of metformin in Sep to help regulate my cycle. In Oct I started clomid round 1 50mg. No luck. Nov 27 I started clomid round 2 100mg on CD5-9. I got a positive OPK on Dec 6. So now we are once again in the waiting game. I am trying not to think or worry about it until after Christmas but its been hard.

Glad I have this forum to come too. Sometimes I feel like no one understands and being here I know that you ladies do...and that is comforting.

We are on Clomid Round one. Got a positive OPK on day 18, 9 DPO right now. Thinking to test tomorrow.

Id love us to get Christmas surprises!!!!!!!! I will keep u in my thoughts x

I will keep you in mine, well I am on cd29 today,well cd28 my temp dropped all the way down to 97.3 and today it is at 97.9 I do hope thats thats good all the rest of the temps were at 98.1 It would be great if that is a implantation temp, I dont know only time will tell I quess. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Tiatammy - sounds promising. Good luck girl xxx

AFM im sooo confused!! Got +opk cd10 & no temp rise but strong ovulation pain. Then -opks! Then +opk cd15 & cd16 & v sore nipples but no ovulation pain like before. Still no temp rise & opk is - again now :-(

Tiatammy - sounds promising. Good luck girl xxx

AFM im sooo confused!! Got +opk cd10 & no temp rise but strong ovulation pain. Then -opks! Then +opk cd15 & cd16 & v sore nipples but no ovulation pain like before. Still no temp rise & opk is - again now :-(

hello sweetie well starting spotting yesterday and today it is more than spotting, so I am out again this month no christmas surprise for me, I wish you all the best and may all your wishes come true, I just am ready to throw in the towel :cry::cry::cry::hugs:FRIENDS

Dont give up!! I know i wont be getting a xmas bfp too coz hubby was ill so couldnt dtd round ovulation. I eventually got a temp rise!
Next cycle i plan on chilling out. No temps or opk everyday (maybe just a few) and relaxing.
You can do the same hun.
Is it more than spotting yet? X

Dont give up!! I know i wont be getting a xmas bfp too coz hubby was ill so couldnt dtd round ovulation. I eventually got a temp rise!
Next cycle i plan on chilling out. No temps or opk everyday (maybe just a few) and relaxing.
You can do the same hun.
Is it more than spotting yet? X

I am at full flow now, so I sent my temp chart to the doc waiting for his response to my email, dont know what the next step is going to be, upping my clomid from the 150mg to 200mg or IUI or different med, or a hsg to check the tubes. See I had my tubal reversal done in kenyucky because he had the best price and a package deal that included the sergery fee, hospital stay, meds for at home after sergery,plus iui if I dont get pregnant naturally,the hotel stay, and when I do get pregnant he follows me through the first trimester. So I will keep you updated. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS wishing you all the best:hugs:

Wow this tread is very slow...popping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! from my family to yours.:xmas17::xmas16:

AFM:
for those you may know me I have stopped TTC due to my recent illness. I have Breat Cancer and receiving treatment. I am at the Beth Isreal Hospital, in Boston but was alowed to fly home (to Bermuda) to be with my family over the holidays then I return on January 3rd to continue on my treatments. I am not able to have anymore children but I am praying once I am done I can adopt one day.

For you all don't give up and I will continue to pray to everyone will have their dreams fulfilled! :thumbup:

35 I never new that my lovely I wish u all the luck n live in the world, u have ur gorgeous boy an one day I hope u get ur dream an can adopt as u deserve it, such a long road but I hope you get there. I wish you an your family health an happiness xxx

Just popping in to wish u all luck my baby girl was born in August of this year thanks to clomid so have hope ladies!!! Xxx

Hi ladies.
Af got me so on to clomid cycle two! It did shorten my cycle so im feeling quite pleased and hopeful for round two.
Totally gutted really but gotta keep plodding onward. X

After 66 days cycle 1 of clomid ended for me. It's been a light and spotted af so far which gave me a worry about timing the start of my clomid but I'm onto the 3rd pill tonight.

35_smiling I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope you have a smooth journey to recovery and will one day complete your family x

Happy New Year everyone!

well, AF got me christmas day of all things, thanks ya witch!!! anyway, I am CD 14, and have everything crossed! (except my legs!!! :blush:) how is everyone else feeling?? here is hoping 2013 is our year!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ha ha yes dont cross your legs!!!

Ive had HSG done and got one blocked tube but been told it shouldnt stop me from conceiving as the other tube is healthy xxx

Hi, I am on my second cycle of Clomid too and the witch got me on Chrismas Day!
It does help me remember the date of CD though.2013 BFPs for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->