clomid club

I'm new here and thought I'd say hi to all the other LTTTC ladies on Clomid... and congrats to Hope!

I started my first Clomid cycle this month and am 2dpo. I normally get at least one day of EWCM, but on Clomid it was sort of milky/watery for about five days before, during and after O - without ever getting to the EWCM stage.

I've heard there are ways to thin CM (cough syrup, grapefruit juice, etc.), but my problem is that it's too thin. Are there ways to change watery into eggwhite? Would EPO do this?

Anyone had any luck getting preggo with watery CM instead of EWCM?

By the way, Wookie, your avatar is hilarious. :)

Ugg, I'm having a rough month. I'm on my 5th cycle of Clomid; 4th on 100mg and am losing hope. It's really hard watching the refill count ticking down each month on what I had hoped would be a wonder drug for my PCOS. It was really exciting my first month on 100mg when I found out I ovulated but I'm starting to worry that my problems might go beyond ovulation... :cry:

When do all of you ladies ovulate on Clomid? I've been ovulating on cd 21 for the last 3 months which is still pretty late. :shrug:

Ugg, I'm having a rough month. I'm on my 5th cycle of Clomid; 4th on 100mg and am losing hope. It's really hard watching the refill count ticking down each month on what I had hoped would be a wonder drug for my PCOS. It was really exciting my first month on 100mg when I found out I ovulated but I'm starting to worry that my problems might go beyond ovulation... :cry:

When do all of you ladies ovulate on Clomid? I've been ovulating on cd 21 for the last 3 months which is still pretty late. :shrug:

HopinAndPrayn: :hi: Hun, I am sorry you are feeling this way. Please do not give up the hope. I've had six pregnancies and only one child to show for it my son is 19yrs old and I had him at age 17.

Now that I am married (3yrs now) and ready to have kids it seems I am having issues. In the last two years five miscarriages has taken a toll on me but I will never give up. don't get me wrong, I have my down days but I don't stay down to long because I know one day god will allow me and my husband (who has no children) to have a baby when he sees fit.

If you don't mind if I make a suggestion, why don't you give your body a break from the clomids and medications for a bit. I did it for 3 months and when I went back on the clomids I got pregnant but mine wasn't a happy ending this doesn't mean yours will be like mine. I can not promise that giving your body a break for 3 months and do it all natural will be a happy ending but you will never know...there might be a happy ending for you.

Good luck hun and all the best...please don't give up hope...just look at it as a stump in the road. :hugs:

Hello ladies!
I am freaking out. This month I will be starting my 5th round of Clomid. I have PCOS but other than that I am a healthy 22 year old. BH and I have been trying for almost 2 years. Round 1,2 & 3 were 50mg days 3-7. Round 4 was 100mg days 3-7 and now this month it will be 150mg days 3-7. I've bbt and done opk and no ovulation has been detected. Although, on rounds 3 & 4 I have seen ewcm and experienced ovary pain. Dr. says not to give up but this month would be my 5th round and he wont prescribe more than 6 rounds. I just wanted to hear some encouragement or maybe even some stories of ladies who have taken Clomid this many rounds. Good luck to you all!

Good luck to all of my fellow Clomid clubbers. I'm 8 dpo, on my 3rd cycle of Clomid (50 mg 3-7), after my first cycle of Clomid got me pregnant back in February...with my second miscarriage, unfortunately. Took a 2 month break from TTC after that, and then began the Clomid. I'm ovulating just fine on the 50 mg (so far...just got my progesterone drawn again today, so we'll see...), but we just don't seem to be catching the egg. DH has had a great SA, so it's definitely not him. I just turned 34, and we have no children. It's just getting so frickin' hard.

Hi ladies, I'm on my second month of clomid. currently cd37 8dpo. been getting faint positives but looking like evap lines. been trying for number 2 for over 15months now and still no joy. hopefully i will get some good news come monday..as i'll be getting my bloods back to tell me if im ovulating or if pregnant. lets hope either way is good news!

Good luck to all of my fellow Clomid clubbers. I'm 8 dpo, on my 3rd cycle of Clomid (50 mg 3-7), after my first cycle of Clomid got me pregnant back in February...with my second miscarriage, unfortunately. Took a 2 month break from TTC after that, and then began the Clomid. I'm ovulating just fine on the 50 mg (so far...just got my progesterone drawn again today, so we'll see...), but we just don't seem to be catching the egg. DH has had a great SA, so it's definitely not him. I just turned 34, and we have no children. It's just getting so frickin' hard.

Hi wookie...congrats again on your beanie xxxx

Hi ladies sorry if answered before but im only on day 5of taking clomid so 6 days from cd1 and well i did opk and its a positive it is a bit light but darker than normal build up if this makes sense?! i know clomid can make O sooner but really that soon?! we r trying to bd everyother night but im not sure whats going on, also just incase it helps im on clomid as weve been ttc for 28months and unexplained infertility as hubbys sa fine and im ovulating!!
Thank you for help
baby dust to all you ladiesxx

Hi ladies

Did an early ultrasound and confirmed everything is fine and there is only one baby , will keep you updated keep me in your prayers

thanks

Hello ladies sorry to drop by like this but please can some one help??

What is the name of the herbal clomid i want to see invo something but cant remember the name.

Thank you

Hello,

Im new here and this is my first time taking Clomid 50Mg I will be taking them for 5days and then i will star Estradio 1MG for 5days as well. But my question is why does it say on the Description of the pills (Do not use this Medicine if you are plane to become pregnant :confused:

Pls some one help me understand this part of Medicine

Hi ladies,

Thought I would come back and update, I did 2rounds of clomid and the second round we have got our :bfp: we heard from the clinic today so fingers crossed our little snowflake sticks. Best of luck everyone hope you all get your own :bfp: soon.

Supprised you had that written on the pack butterfly, where did you get the tablets? A doctor? X

hello ladies I am new here, I am on my 4th round of clomid 150mg cd 5-9, and still no BFP, I am coming up on 2 years in april in trying to concieve, started taking clomid in september(50mg cd 5-9) october was the same dosage same days, november was 150mg cd5-9) and december 150mg cd 5-9.The doc said I should ovulate aroung cd 17, well according to him last month temp chart showed I ovulated cd 23, Is that normal? Is that good or bad? Can you really ovulate that late anyone please help. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

where is everyone? has this thread gone dead? good luck and best wishes for all you ladies, I am on cd 16 and waiting for a positive OPK after taking clomid 150mg cd 5-9. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I'm on my first round of 100mg clomid. Started cd5-9. I have had horrible headaches hot flashes and dizziness like crazy! I'm being monitored currently on cd13 with 1 follie check cd10 was 14mm yesterday cd12 18mm going back today to check the progress.

Gals! Im here to tell you some good news:
Im pregnant... clomid worked!
I changed my clomid days, instead of starting on CD5, I started on CD2, it made my period shorter, less painful, I had strong OV on CD14, we :sex: from CD13-CD17, and by 14DPO I got a BFN, I waited a whole week to re test, and got 2 HPT positive, and a blood test confirmed it!

I have PCOS, and we´ve been trying almost 2 years, so everything is possible!

Also, I chnaged my diet, and started eating organic food, maybe that helped!

Good luck, gals! :)

I'm on my first round of 100mg clomid. Started cd5-9. I have had horrible headaches hot flashes and dizziness like crazy! I'm being monitored currently on cd13 with 1 follie check cd10 was 14mm yesterday cd12 18mm going back today to check the progress.

I do hope it works for you, so far it hasnt for me and this is the 4th time around now up 150mg cd 5-9. I am now on cd17 and still no positive OPK GRRRRRRRRRRRR, so sorr you are having sooo many side effects, I only had a little hot flashes is all, maybe this first try will work I will keep you in my prayers. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Gals! Im here to tell you some good news:
Im pregnant... clomid worked!
I changed my clomid days, instead of starting on CD5, I started on CD2, it made my period shorter, less painful, I had strong OV on CD14, we :sex: from CD13-CD17, and by 14DPO I got a BFN, I waited a whole week to re test, and got 2 HPT positive, and a blood test confirmed it!

I have PCOS, and we´ve been trying almost 2 years, so everything is possible!

Also, I chnaged my diet, and started eating organic food, maybe that helped!

Good luck, gals! :)

So happy for you, wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. I may ask my doc. to put me on cd 2-6. He has had me take it cd 5-9 each month I have been on it,this is the 4th month same cds. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I realized everytime I took them from CD5-9, I did ovulate. My doctor asked me to take them on these days.

As I read some other girls have taken them on CD2-6 with success stories, I gave it a try, and it worked wonderfully!

Hi,
Please can i join the club?
Im taking clomid cd2-6 and on cd4 today. This is my first round of clomid and ttc number one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->