clomid club

Hi,
Please can i join the club?
Im taking clomid cd2-6 and on cd4 today. This is my first round of clomid and ttc number one x

welcome wish you all the best, I am on clomis 150mg cd 5-9 and still waiting on a positive OPD on cd 17 today. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hi tiatammy!
Keep doin your opk. Hopefully u will get positive very soon. Are u bding every other day? X

Hi tiatammy!
Keep doin your opk. Hopefully u will get positive very soon. Are u bding every other day? X

well lets see I have bedded cd 4,5,7,8,12,17, and hoping to continue every other day through cd 24 or 25, doc said according to last month I ovulated cd 23. So I will continue OPKs and hope I get a positive. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Im cd6 now (last day of clomid) and have acne on one side of my face! Lots of make-up today!!! x

Im cd6 now (last day of clomid) and have acne on one side of my face! Lots of make-up today!!! x

hellobroodypants, well on cd 19 and still no positive OPK, grrrrr. as far as the acne some people do get that on clomid, I cant remember did you say you were on clomid too? HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Yes im on 50mg cd2-6 just taken my last tablet tonight. Hope u dont have to wait much longer to o xxx

Yes im on 50mg cd2-6 just taken my last tablet tonight. Hope u dont have to wait much longer to o xxx

I have an update MrsBroodypant, Last night at 11:00 pm I got my smiley face. the first smiley since I have been on clomid and it was started in september, cd 19 was happy night now2 cd 20 today so we did bed on cd7,9,12,17,19, and going to bed today and tomm. I think that should cover it dont you? :hugs::hugs::hugs: FRIENDS :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Your welcome.

I hardly slept a wink last night. Mu hubby and i were round our best friends house for takeaway (our last friends without children) & they announced they are expecting& due in june. Im happy for them but sad for us.we got married before them so expected to be first. I was crying & thinking all night xxx

Your welcome.

I hardly slept a wink last night. Mu hubby and i were round our best friends house for takeaway (our last friends without children) & they announced they are expecting& due in june. Im happy for them but sad for us.we got married before them so expected to be first. I was crying & thinking all night xxx

ooooh MrsBroodyPants I am sooo sorry you had to go through that, :hugs:I know how you had to of felt I have been there, It is sooo hard to be happy , when yourself want it so badly. Hang in there sweetie, we will get htrough this together HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hi everybody!

I'm new in LTTTC. I've been trying since 1/1/2012 so i think it can be considered as a long time. I started charting my temps in may and so far i have had long cycles and have O'd only 3 times with late O date - CD21, CD26 and CD36. I was wondering why is it taking me so long to get pregnant but now i know then. No wonder it haven't happened yet :(
So i'm curious to know if i can take clomid to shorten my cycles and O earlier?

Your welcome.

:cry: I'm so sorry hun, we all know too well that pain in your gut and confusion in your head that comes when you hear that kind if news. :hugs:

Thank u for all the kind words. Its soo nice to find people who actually understand how im feeling. Im trying to think positive now & hopefully clomid will do the trick....no more crying!! - Its not attractive & i need to get bding lol xxx

CD10 for me today and i got a positive smiley opk!! Is this too early? I don't think i should trust this opk??? x

Neg opk cd11 and no temp rise so i guess i just have to keel waiting and see what happens! Hows everyone else? X

CD10 for me today and i got a positive smiley opk!! Is this too early? I don't think i should trust this opk??? x

Hello sweetie If you are on clomid cd 2-6 normally you start testing with opk 5 days after last pill of clomid any earlier you could get a false positive, I would continue testing, but if you got that positive still bed the day of the positive and the next 2 days after , that has been what I was told. As for me on cd25 temp is at 98.1 not reallty a big elevation yet, I do pray for a christmas surprise, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

thanks tiatammy,

i have been dtd and am still doing the opks..........will see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back