• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid club

Hey girls!

I've been away for a long long time, if any of you still remember me...

I won't go into the details of what I've been through here but I'll tell you my Clomid success story.

I took the lowest dose of Clomid (50mg) for only 1 month and I'm now 19 weeks pregnant with our first baby. I did not have ANY signs of O, no mood swings, nothing, absolutely nada! I was sure it didn't work.

My point? Don't get hung up on signs of O w/ Clomid. Or any sign that Clomid is working.

What I did was follow an every-other-day bd schedule. We followed this for an entire month.

CD 40, I got my two pink lines :)

Lots of baby dust to you girlies! I hope all of you get your BFP in 2009!

I remember you!! congrats!!

Thanks for coming back and giving us hope xx:hug:

congratulations to pink glitter and chocoholic :happydance:

anyone in the 2ww?

I'm on my first month of clomid and i have no idea when to expect AF

did clomid make your cycles longer or shorter ladies?

I took mine on CD 2 - 6

Thanks

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me joining in.

Im just about to start my first lot of clomid and im also on Metformin for PCOS, and have been trying nearly 2 years.

Im really nervoud and excited about the clomid as im very short tempered and think i may need to ask dh to move out if what i hear about the symptoms to clomid are true!!

Sarah
xx

Hi there, I'm cd 10 now and I took clomid 2-6 like you Bird.
I've not O'd yet (I dont think) ... hoping to O in the next few days ... DF seems very up for the challenge this month (no pun intended :rofl:)

I haven't had any real side effects so far, but I'm not sure whether to expect a shorter cycle due to the clomid? Usual cycle is 32 days ish.

I'm on CD33 no sign of BFP or AF - thought my cycles would be shorter but maybe i didnt ovulate this month again!! :(

Good luck everyone

xx

Hi! I started Provera today and will be taking it for 10 days and then am prescribed to take Clomid on CD5-CD9. Hopeing this is our month ladies! I whould actually be O'in ght efirst week of February if all goes as planned! :) babydust to all

Question - I heard that clomid can dry out your cm and I already have very little - do you think in thic case it will actually hurt my chances of ttc?

could try some preseed - i have to as i dont seem to get hardly any ewcm

I'm still waiting for AF on CD35 - isnt clomid meant to make our cycles shorter are more regular?

confused.com

Hey! I'm on clomid as dh has lsc so they say it will improve our chances. I'm on my 4th cycle with it and have been ttc for 2 yrs:hissy: Clomid has really messed with my cycle and i don't even know if i'm taking it on the right days as af keeps starting and stopping. The clomidhas given me bad af cramps and hot flashes but other than that i can't complain really, well apart from still no:bfp: Good luck to all on clomid

I'm still waiting for AF on CD35 - isnt clomid meant to make our cycles shorter are more regular?

confused.com

Hi Bird24

This was my first month of Clomid, and Im now on CD36 and no sign of AF.
I had CD21 bloods which showed I hadnt ovulated. Did you OV this month?
:hug:

I'm not sure i might have done but a lot later than i thought as i had lots of twingles, pains and dull aches last week - did you get any pains?

maybe you ov'd later?
:hugs:

still waiting for AF - did anyone AF arrive a lot later than normal on first month using clomid???

still waiting for AF - did anyone AF arrive a lot later than normal on first month using clomid???

Im on CD 28 soon to be CD 29 tmrw (1st cycle on clomid). Still no AF. Had my progesterone checked on CD23 and showed no O. Not losing hope just yet. Hadnt POAS yet tho...little scared. Plus Im wondering if i might have O'd today considering I had some pain on my left side-on and off- and CM seems to be changing. Made sure we BD today tho!! I probably should have used OPK to def see if I o'd. If I dont get my :bfp: this month then I will use the OPK and take Robitussin next cycle and up my clomid to 100mg like the doc says to. Good Luck to all of us!

what does robitussin do? where can you get it?

Maybe we all ovulated later on our first cycle and thats why it didnt show on CD23 as you hadnt ovulated by then....thats why are cycles will be longer too as it will come 14 days after we ovulate

i think if i did ovulate it was only just over a week ago when i was getting lots of twinges and side pain so my af hasnt show coz its not due yet....annoying that i'm having a long cycle but as long as i ovulate thats better than having a short cycle and not ovulating.....we have :sex: all month just in case

Good luck everyone xx

Robitussin is a cough medicine that also helps to thin your CM, as clomid makes your CM hostile. They say to start taking it one week before you O. I think its 2 teaspoons 3 times per day until you O. Then you can stop. You can get it at your local drug store. Im hoping I wont have to do that next month...instead hoping for our 1st :bfp: THIS MONTH!

But yeah, I was wondering the same exact thing...about O'ing later than we thought we would have. I should have used the OPK's. Oh well! :dohh:

I hope it works for all of us!

so I got my period after only 4 days on provera - today is day 6 on it and since I couldn't reach my dr. I thought I better stay on it - anyone have any idea on this? I will call her tomorrow to see if I should just quit taking it (suppose to be taking for 10 days). I will start Clomid (unless she directs otherwise) on Tuesday the 13th so I will actually be O'ing (hopefully) before February.

I have heard of clomid making some people's cycles longer and others shorter so not sure how to help on that.

Babydust!

This was my first month on Clomid. My cycle went a little longer as it normally is 28 days and it went to 31 this month. I had a positive OPK on CD 15 and I did have some ewcm (not as much as I normally get) around that time. I also used preseed during that time too! But my question is that I started spotting on Thursday and spotted until yesterday and then the :witch: showed full force! **TMI WARNING** Last night it was so heavy that I had to change twice as the bleeding was so intense! Has anyone had this before on clomid? I have never bled that heavy to where I had to change twice. I went to bed at 930 last night and I had just changed, then I woke up at 1230 and had bled through and then I got up again at 330 and the same thing. Then I get up for the day at 630 and the same thing! So I guess it really was 3 times? Anyway, has anyone had this before? Thanks and here is to our 2009 :bfp: :hug: Thanks ladies!

I'm on my 1st cycle of clomid, my CM has gone and I have no idea if I have O'd or not .. or if I'm going to?
I didn't realise it made CM hostile tho :help: ... I better get using that pre-seed then .....

My Dr said it should bring my O forward but I'm not sure it has?
I give up with the CBFM as it has given me HIGH's every since it started asking for stick :dohh:

:hissy: all I want is to O and know when I have :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"