• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid club

Jonnanne, as for the fertility monitor...I dont know too much about them. I actually work on a mother/baby unit and alot of my friends chart using bbt. Many of them had gotten :bfp: with doing things that way...many of them on the first try, I might add. However Im just about the only one taking Clomid and having problems prior to Clomid. So Im with you...not sure how things will work with being on Clomid. This stuff is all new to me. I just started charting my temps because I work night shift-wasnt sure if all of the different waking times would mess things up. I guess I'll give it a try though and see what happens. Ill keep you posted. Let me know if you try the monitor. Good luck!!

i might try doing bbt charting again but last time i did my thermometer was rubbish and didnt work properly
where do you get yours from?
the montiors are ok but you have to use them for a few cycles before they are accrute as they have to get used to your body to detect the changes properly

wishing us all loads of luck xxx

I actually have a really old thermometer and cant remember where we got it from. Probably the local drug store. They sell them for cheap. U only need a digital thermometer that reads to the tenth of a number. Here i found this on babyhopes just in case u wanted it:

Basal Thermometer vs. Regular Thermometer
*A basal thermometer is different from a regular fever thermometer which measures temperatures in degrees. A basal thermometer measures temperatures by 10th’s of a degree whereas most fever thermometers measure in two-tenth degree increments.

*A basal thermometer is more reliable and accurate than a simple glass thermometer since glass thermometers are only accurate to .2 degrees Fahrenheit. You really need it to be accurate to .1 degrees Fahrenheit.

*Another advantage of the digital basal thermometer over a fever measuring body thermometer is speed. The basal body digital thermometer is more accurate than a fever based thermometer, and it only takes 30-60 seconds.In addition, a digital basal thermometer is harder to break and remembers the temperature for you if you don’t want to chart it immediately.Here are some tips to help use your basal thermometer effectively for optimum accuracy:

*Use your basal thermometer first thing in the morning before you get out of bed.

*Try to take the temperature at as close to the same time each day as possible.

Hope that helps! :hugs:

Good Luck!

I use a basal thermomter and and I have been now for a year and I take my temp the same time every day, at 6:30 in the am. Even on weekends. I hope that this will be our 1st and only round of Clomid! Good luck! I think we are pretty close in cycles too. I don't think I am quite ready to invest in a fertility monitor quite yet. But I do encourage temoing though! Good luck girls! :hug:

hey ladies

i havent used any opks this month and my fertility montior just gave me highs for ages so i gave up - did you all get EWCM when you ov'd? as i havent seen any and i cant tell if i have or not....not sure when to expect AF??

XX

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?

I've just taken my 1st Clomid tablet (literally ... like 10 mins ago :rofl:)
I was hoping to keep using my CBFM this month to pinpoint O ... will this work? I've read mixed reports?

I have tried temping but it messed up my sleeping totally and turned me into a bit of a wreck! (I wake up stressing about needing to wake up :dohh:

Antway ... :wave: Hello!!!

On my 6th and last round of clomid. Injection tomorrow then appointment on the 26th Jan to see what the next stage will be. A little bit dissapointed that had no luck with clomid, good luck to everyone else xx

I started my third round yesterday. Ho-hum...

Know i've not been a regular in this thread as i've only just joined, but i just wanted to offer some reassurance. I just got my :bfp: on 16th Dec on my 2nd cycle of Clomid (150mg) along with follicle tracking and HCG jab to induce OV. There is alwasy hope girls, we'd been trying for nearly 3 years xxx

Hi

I got my 21 day bloods today after my first cycle of Clomid, and I havent OV. Has this happened to anyone else? Getting a little disheartened with it all

Hi

I got my 21 day bloods today after my first cycle of Clomid, and I havent OV. Has this happened to anyone else? Getting a little disheartened with it all

I know quite a few people who didn't OV in their 1st or 2nd cycle and then did after! Its also possible that you didn't OV until later as CD21 bloods would only show OV around CD14 :)

Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that whilst I'm not part of the clomid club any more as I have had the 4 cycles my hospital lets me have, since finishing it my cycles seem to have sorted themselves out! My first cycle after being on clomid I ovulated myself and I am on my second cycle since my last clomid cycle and it looks like I'm going to o by myself again! So whilst I am still waiting for my elusive :bfp: it does appear that my body has got itself in order so clomid has at least helped!! I'm pretty happy about this as they way I work it for the first year I was TTCing I didn't ovulate at all so not hope of a :bfp: and they say its takes on average a year to fall pregnant so therefore I am only my 6th cycle into this year now!!! So this gives me a bit of hope which I will take as its now been 19 months that I've ben TTCing, so to all of you on the clomid if you are on it because you didn't o at all even if you still don't get a :bfp: please don't be too disheartened (and I know how distressing it can be - one cycle I was so sure I swear I didn't stop crying for a week) because it may just kick start your body and give you a chance on cycles following the clomid. Good luck :hugs:

Thanks for all the support and positive stories ladies xxxx

hi everyone

hope its ok to join ive just took my 1st clomid tablet an hour ago, i don't really know too much about it except you have a higher chance of multiple births or eptopic pregnancies. can anyone give me anymore info? im not sure when i will ovulate as my cycles are usually about 45 days+. i have ovulating kits when would be the best time to start using them?
i really hope everyone had a great xmas and fingers crossed that we all have our gorgeous babes next xmas.
xox

Hi Guys,

I dont want to talk about it too much as i know how upsetting it can be, but i have finally after 2 years and 2 mnths got my BFP!!!! and on my last cycle of clomid as well!

I wanted to let you know to hang in there, it will happen, it may take a long long time but you will get there, and i guess mine just happened 3rd time lucky on clomid,i was about to give up and it happened, so baby dust to you all.

xxxxx

Congratulations Pink Glitter!

Happy New Year everyone, lets hope this is our year

Hi Guys,

I dont want to talk about it too much as i know how upsetting it can be, but i have finally after 2 years and 2 mnths got my BFP!!!! and on my last cycle of clomid as well!

I wanted to let you know to hang in there, it will happen, it may take a long long time but you will get there, and i guess mine just happened 3rd time lucky on clomid,i was about to give up and it happened, so baby dust to you all.

xxxxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!! sticky dust xxx

Yey congrats pink_glitter. Gives us Clomid girls some hope !!!

x

Hey ladies

quick question -

i dunno when or if i have ovulated this month on clomid as i wasnt using opks, when should i expect af to turn up?
did you have shorter cycles on clomid?

Thanks xx

Hey girls!

I've been away for a long long time, if any of you still remember me...

I won't go into the details of what I've been through here but I'll tell you my Clomid success story.

I took the lowest dose of Clomid (50mg) for only 1 month and I'm now 19 weeks pregnant with our first baby. I did not have ANY signs of O, no mood swings, nothing, absolutely nada! I was sure it didn't work.

My point? Don't get hung up on signs of O w/ Clomid. Or any sign that Clomid is working.

What I did was follow an every-other-day bd schedule. We followed this for an entire month.

CD 40, I got my two pink lines :)

Lots of baby dust to you girlies! I hope all of you get your BFP in 2009!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->