• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid club

Maybe this month will be a month you O late? I see by your charts that you can O as late as CD 23. I know how frustrating it is! I am not using the CBFM but I do use OPK's and they are frustrating too! You will O this month! Good luck and I hope and pray we get our :bfp: very soon! :hug:

Thank you, I guess it is late O for me then, again :dohh: .... :grr: that's not was what was meant to happen :rofl: I feel cheated!

Poor DF no let up with the :sex: then :rofl:

LOL :rofl: Don't let up just yet! You still have a few more days for the :sex: wagon! Good luck girl!

same here, i had a late ov too as AF still isnt here and my pains were around the 1st - 3rd of Jan i think so i'm sure i ovulated around then

good luck ladies, all this waiting will be worth it when we get a BFP

x

You are absolutely right Bird24! It will definately all be worth it! Good luck on testing! I hope you get your :bfp: :hug:

hi

1st cycle on clomid & i got my 1st + on opk, am so excited i really hope this works 1st time

x

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well. I have a question - today is day 3 of taking clomid (haven't taken my dose yet today) but I have a huge drop in temperature - the lowest of my cycle far and I am on cd7. Any thought/explanations? I thought the elevatedtemps the past 2days made sense b/c of the clomid don't understand why there would be such a drop today. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

:dust:

I am not sure on the drop. But I know with my cycles, while on my period, my temps vary so much! Your body is probably getting ready to produce that eggy! I am sorry I am not much help. I am kind of in the same boat as you right now. Still trying to figure out the whole Clomid thing. Good luck! :hug:

CD21 ... 2nd PEAK on my CBFM and yesterdays scan showed a folical ready to burst with a nice mature egg in it. So although the clomid didn't make O earlier it did make the egg mature!! Blooming hell tho .. all the HIGH's in the CBFM really did make me nearly give up!

Now just gotta get BDing!

yay for Farie

gives everyone hope that even if we've ovulated later its ok :)

I'm still waiting for AF so i'm gonna test tomorrow

good luck everyone xx

Hey bird :hugs: I'm sure you did O .. just later, like me .... that would explain why you had all the HIGH's like I did too.
An might explaine why your cycle seems so much longer? The Dr who did my scan did tell me to expect a 38-40 days cycle this time based on my folical size on CD2.

REALLY good luck testing tomorrow :hugs:

thanks Farie

I think i might have due to all the cramps and shooting pains i was getting - just hoping AF hasnt turned up coz we caught that eggie !! :)

xx

congrats farie im so happy for you, its great seeing it & knowing clomid def worked for you.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

clomid worked for me!!! got my BFP today after using it this cycle

i must have ovulated later this month and i had ov pains about 2 weeks ago which i'd never had before!!

so excited and happy

keep the faith ladies it will happen

xx

OMG Bird!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and excited that the clomid worked. I took my last pill today and hope it works for me too. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Ohh Bird!!! I'm so so so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooohooooo oh honey that is the best news!

Congratulations Bird.....you've given us all hope

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->