• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid club

good luck farie for cycle number 2 hopefully the :witch: wont get you again!!!!

im starting my clomid tomorrow cycle 1 so can i be cycle buddies too??? good luck hayz with yours, im going to take mine in the evening as alot of ladies on here seem to suggest that, fingers crossed for us all :hugs:

I have bumped up from 5 pills (CD 5-9) to 6 pills (CD 3-8 ). Still 50mg. Go figure!

I have bumped up from 5 pills (CD 5-9) to 6 pills (CD 3-8 ). Still 50mg. Go figure!

Awww good luck hun... I found this amazing site on clomid yesterday... and it was very interesting reading aboutall the diffrent ways for clomid that was effective... and maby the exstra pill is your answer...

Im praying for :witch: today/tomorrow and then im 150mg (CD5-9) so im with you hun.....

Good luck:hug:

Can I join the Clomid club please, I have just picked up my fist tables of 50mg, to start on day 3 of next cycle - whenever that turns up!!! Plus I am on Metformin, and have to have other tablets from day 15-26 and also a injection to ensure i O.

good luck ald and welcome ( im a newbie here too )

just a quick question for u ladies that suffered any side effects, when did u notice them? ive taken my 2nd tablet this evening and not feeling too much really, slightly warm ( which could be the heating lol, ) and slightly light headed at times but often get like that with af anyway!! just wondered if it may hit me all of a sudden :dohh: or hopefully this will be it!!

just a quick question for u ladies that suffered any side effects, when did u notice them? ive taken my 2nd tablet this evening and not feeling too much really, slightly warm ( which could be the heating lol, ) and slightly light headed at times but often get like that with af anyway!! just wondered if it may hit me all of a sudden :dohh: or hopefully this will be it!!

Hey Woodsy, I've taken my second one today too and can't feel anything! Although my dose is fairly low. Maybe it's too low for me to get side effects.

I have never really felt any symptoms. I am only on 50mg, so I am sure the higher the dosage is, the more symptoms are felt.

OMG im CD1 after 124days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will start Clomid 150mg 04/02/2009 CD5:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey everyone, just wanted to update that today I got my first ever "peak" reading on my CBFM. This is my first cycle of Clomid (50mg, days 5-9) and I am on CD22. I will keep you posted... gotta get busy with more BD! :)

CD3 ... 2nd clomid tablet tonight .... trying to decide whether to use my CBFM this month ..............................................................

Not sure ...

hi all

no luck for me on my 1st cycle of clomid i took it cd3-7 and ov on cd19. i am now CD3 & taking 2nd tablet tonight so only a day behind you farie.

the only symptoms i had was a constant headache for about 2 weeks after i finished taking clomid.

x

when i was on 100mg of clomid i took it day 2-6 of my cycle for 7 months and it did not work yet my step mother in law got pregnant on her first lot and if i remember correctly my periods were always normal when using clomid although when i used it on my 1st month i did get some spotting mid cycle thhen that was it

Hello. Can I join here please? Have taken 2 50mg tablets so far (cycle 1) - I've had a dull headache and waves of nausea but nothing too hideous. I've been advised to take the tablets day 2-6 and am taking them before going to bed.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP but trying to remain realistic. Have a scan a week on Monday so will hopefully know more then.

Wishing you all lots of baby dust x

I am now on cd5 and taking my third pill tonight. Also taking Metformin with it. Hope it works this time. Good luck to all!!!

Starting my clomid 150mg tabs tomorrow CD5 and still on my progeterone tabs and started temping this morning again....

Good luck girls....:hug:

Sorry to hear that Autumn :hugs:

CD6 for me .. last clomid tablet tonight .. hope the headache and hormone flux will end as well ...
I've set my cbfm for this cycle but still not sure if I'll poas .... prob will end up doing it just for peace of mind :dohh:

CD5 starting clomid 150mg tonight~!!!!

Good luck Farie:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"