• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid club

Hi, I'm new to the site -- the hubby and I have been trying for almost 3 yrs now. I'm in the military, and between moves it was pretty difficult trying to get the docs working on my schedule. Anyhow, I just finished my first round of clomid this past month and am now on day 22. Tomorrow I go in for my labs to see if I ovulated. Still trying to figure out how this whole system works; can any one give me an idea of what to expect? I know I go in tomorrow morning for the lab -- and then supposed to take a pregnancy test on day 35 (even if I don't get my period).

From reading all of the other girls replies, I had very similar symptoms from taking this first round. Miserable for about a week (just cranky); headaches, very tired, and have felt so bloated its not even funny! That probably didn't help the crankiness any ~ LOL!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Glad this support exists and I'm not the only one in this situation...

:hug: Linda

Hey girlies... finished CLOMID 150mg on saturday eve and im feeling fine, slight discomfort at the ovary area but not hurting:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Had a slight headace on sunday but got thru it without any pain killers:dohh::dohh:

Started the Bding on CD9 so i am 2days ahead.....

QUESTION:????
Do you girls feel more sensitive during sex??? and does the O during feel more intense.... Just asking cause boy it is for sure doing something for my labido....:blush::blush::blush:

Hi, I'm new to the site -- the hubby and I have been trying for almost 3 yrs now. I'm in the military, and between moves it was pretty difficult trying to get the docs working on my schedule. Anyhow, I just finished my first round of clomid this past month and am now on day 22. Tomorrow I go in for my labs to see if I ovulated. Still trying to figure out how this whole system works; can any one give me an idea of what to expect? I know I go in tomorrow morning for the lab -- and then supposed to take a pregnancy test on day 35 (even if I don't get my period).

From reading all of the other girls replies, I had very similar symptoms from taking this first round. Miserable for about a week (just cranky); headaches, very tired, and have felt so bloated its not even funny! That probably didn't help the crankiness any ~ LOL!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Glad this support exists and I'm not the only one in this situation...

:hug: Linda

Hey hun! Welcome to BnB!!:hugs: Your situation sounds exactly like mine!! I'm on CD22 and i went in for my CD21 yesterday. And if AF doesn't come by CD35 i take a HPT! My DH and I have been TTC for 3 years now..We've been pregnant 3 times but miscarried all 3 times:( But i really have no idea how long my cycles are...I guess i should know cause i also take provera as well as clomid and metformin..But i ended up getting AF on my own so never needed to take the provera this month, so now i'm all confused..So i hope this month i did ovulate, i guess i will hear back sometime this week..I hope we get our :bfp: soon:)

Hi everyone

Had my CD21 blood test yesterday, so am just waiting for the results of that. Fingers crossed it has worked, but Im not very hopeful.

Did anyone else find that after finishing their course of Clomid their sex drive decreased?

CD14 ... starting to get EWCM so really hoping to O earlier this month and give the clomid a chance to work ....

Hahaha ever the optimist :rolleyes:

Hey everyone,

Just came back from my appointment with the gyno and got prescribed Provera 10mg 2x day and Clomid 50mg from day 2-6.. for the next 3 months..

I am having very long and irregular cycles..

So i guess ill be joining you here :dohh:

Ill have to have a blood test done this week to check for any other hormonal imbalances and then i start the whole procedure :muaha:

Well at least im not in lombo anymore and can actually start doing something now which is good!

Had scan yesterday, Gyni said my ovaries are swolen and for sure being stimulated, but didn't mention anything about the follicles.
Having a CD14 bloods done *estrogen*
and then CD25 *progesterone* done
No Bding for 2days and then Bding thursday/friday/saturday/sunday...
We have also discussed next option and gyni opted for the HCG injections next.... so kind of feel like he knows this cycle is hopeless...
But to add * swolen and stimulated* WHAT DOES THAT MEAN THEN???????:hug:

hi

cd14 today so just waiting for o to arrive which will hopefully be on mondayish

goodluck to everyone and lots of:dust::dust::dust:

I am new to this website. We have been ttc for two and a half years now and I am on my 7th cycle of clomid. We had an appointment with our consultant yesterday and we're going to be trying IUI in March, because the clomid doesn't seem to be working properly.

It is good to hear about other people who are going through the same type of problems. Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant and it is all so depressing!

welcome sadie, i know what you mean about everyone else around you getting pregnant!! im sorry the clomid hasnt worked for you, fingers crossed IUI will.

a quick question ladies, has anyone had a post coital test whilst on clomid? i had one on monday with my scan ( which was fine showed a large follicle on the right and a smaller one (14mm) on the left ) but the post coital showed nothing!! the nurse said she dosnt usually do post coitals when on clomid as it effects the mucous, so im kinda feeling if its effecting the mucous so the swimmers dont survive first base whats the point????

sorry i waffled then lol, anyone else had similar???

Had a spike this morning from 36.0 yesterday to 36.7 today... and i am not ill either.... Could it have been O????? Then I LOVE CLOMID!!!!!!

CD14 bloods today:happydance::happydance:

Jacky: Yay!!! Do you have a link to your chart?
Farie: double YAY! Love seeing that peak reading!!

As for me, I talked to my Dr. today. If I get my period and have to start a new cycle of clomid (and I think I will get my period in the next day or so), then she said she is increasing my clomid from 50mg to 100mg. When I told her I thought it might be important to note that I didn't O until 14 days after my last pill last time (er, this time), she said that didn't matter...? It seems like it should matter. Anyways, she didn't say anything about which days to take it so I am assuming she wants me to stick with cd5-9 but after a lot of research I am thinking taking it 3-7 and hopefully moving my O up a bit. Any thoughts? Farie - I see you are taking it on CD2 - was this something your Dr. suggested?

Thanks in advance.

i just start clomid myself yesterday :)...i was on Cd 4 so my doc told me to just start that night ...she gave me 3 month supplies and if doesn't work this month to start to take CD3 to cd 7 as well ...i was wondering too why we all have diferent option of when taking it maybe have to do with the length of our cycle ( i am 26 days cycle) .

she also asked me to BD CD10 ;CD 12; CD14;CD 16 ...

CD16 and still waiting for O

miel - did your doc tell you to up the dose to 100mg? i started my 1st round cd3-7 but this time ive gone cd2-6 and have stayed at 50mg

hope everyone has a good wknd x

Hi Ladies,

Ok, I made it to CD29 -- usually get my period on day 28, but nothing yesterday. Have had symptoms that I suppose could be pre-menstrual cramping, but it felt a little different (mostly in my ovaries area instead of down in front)....if that makes any sense at all.

Have any of you had the same thing happen (later periods)? I want to be excited -- but don't want to get my hopes up.

:confused:

~ Linda

P.S. Best wishes for the rest of you...sending :dust: your way!

Hi all

I'm now on day CD18 and took clomid day 2-6. I'm having ovarian tracking done as well. Scan on CD12 showed follicle on 1 side but only 5mm. Had another scan Friday and follicle now 15mm. Nurse said she thought I'd ovulate sometime around today or tomorrow. Have another scan tomorrow to see what is going on. I have to say it's comforting having the regular scans as I at least know what is going on! It also suggests the clomid is working so fingers crossed...

She also said to bd Fri night and today - is there a reason why every other day is better than everyday? Or is that not the case? I assume it's something to do with sperm production but does it really matter?

Good luck to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->