• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid club

Good luck ladies!

As for me, 3 dpo. I have sensitive nipples and some very light cramping but that is it so far. I will keep you posted.

good luck readyforbaby, fingers crossed for u it sounds promising :happydance:

good luck to the rest of u aswell, im on cycle day 8 and waiting now for any signs of ov to appear, this is my first round of clomid so no idea if it will work, have a scan on monday and am trying to think positive.

good luck all:hugs:

good luck all on clomid!!! really hope it works for you all x

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone

im CD7 last tablet tonight of the 2nd round

:hug:

Yes, you have to stay positive, I mean there is no point in NOT being positive. I keep thinking that this isn't my month and then think "why the hell not?!?" it could just as eaily be my month so I have to take it day by day and try to be positive.

This is for sure my month... Im not positive im RIGHT....
Second day of CLOMID 150mg... Im feeling fine some discomfort in the abdomen but nothing scary to report... Noticed i actually slept like a baby after taking first day of 150mg tabs last night.....

Off to a good start....
Good luck girls:hug:

Has anyone else taken the HCG injection while on Clomid, or is this the norm to have the injection? My doc has said I am to take Clomid CD 3-7, then have scan on CD 12, then if all ok have th injection and then take Prostrogen tablets cd 15 to 26.

Does this sound like a normal route?

Has anyone else taken the HCG injection while on Clomid, or is this the norm to have the injection? My doc has said I am to take Clomid CD 3-7, then have scan on CD 12, then if all ok have th injection and then take Prostrogen tablets cd 15 to 26.

Does this sound like a normal route?

No-one's mentioned a HCG injection to me. I've just finished taking the tablets and have a scan on Monday. I've been told that I'm likely to have a scan every other day for a week to check all is working properly. Whether they'll mention the injection when I go on Monday I don't know.

I'll keep you posted!

i'v been given a hcg injection. Have to keep it in the fridge until needed! where do you guys keep yours? in the normal fridge at home? will it go off?

CD10 ... had some weird cm .. kinda stretchy .. might try to BD just in case .....

Come on O ...

hi ladies

just wanted to share some good news....i had one of the few good side effects of taking clomid.

the most intense orgasm...i couldn't move for hours afterwards :rofl:

i read that very few women also have them in their sleep.....its much better than the headaches ive been getting :rofl:

Hi girls, just wanted to say i found a clomid smilie...https://www.simply-baby.net/forum/images/smilies/clomid.gif

..thats all.. :)

Hugs, Omi xxx

Very cool OMI......:hugs:

O.k CD8 taken Clomid now for 3days and im feeling fine and dandy....:happydance::happydance::happydance: No real headaces or hot flushes like last time... and i have been having slight ovary twinges but as light as can be.....
Feels like i have a hat on my head thou... *no hat* but that feeling so think the pills she is talking to my brain to give me a darn eggie!!!!!!!!!:trouble::trouble::trouble:

So a quite weekend lying ahead... sleeping in tomorrow... and should start the active bding tonight just to get ourselfs in the swing of things....

Scan 10 Feb... CD12 scan.

Omi... I love it!

Jacky, so glad to hear you aren't feeling the s/e like last time!

As for me, I felt very little today at 5dpo.
I am hoping to see an implantation dip in the next few days just to keep me hanging on!

:) Babydust to all!!!

hollee :happydance: u lucky thing lol!!!!

jacky am glad u r feeling ok this time, fingers crossed

readyforbaby fingers crossed hope this is your month!

im on cycle day 11 no signs of ov yet :cry: but bd last night anyway!!
have my scan on monday cycle day 14, have to bd sunday night anyway as am also having a post coital test so hopefully i may get some signs for ov soon!

:hugs: to u all x

Hollee :rofl: now that is a side effect I'd like to have :rofl:

Omi ... loving the smilie

CD10 for me .. BD this morning but think O is still a while away

So i have a question for everyone who takes their clomid on CD 5-9..How long after you take your last pill do you ovulate?? Tomorrow it will be CD21 for me and i will be taking a blood test to see if i did or did not ovulate..Just wondering what CD do you guys o at?

Hi want2bamom,
I ovulated on CD 23 and I took mine days 5-9 as well though before this cycle, my last few have been long or anovulatory. Do you normally have longer cycles? Let us know how the blood test goes!! :)

:dust:

Ya i really don't know how long my cycle dates are...I'm thinking they are like 43 cause thats what i counted from Oct to Nov, but i'm really not sure...I will have to talk to my doctor about that....Cause on my sheet that my gyno gave me it says if by day 35 no period i start taking provera again..So does that mean i'm on a 35 CD?? Iam so confused and i'm getting so frusterated!!!

want2bamom, I would wait until day 43 if that is when you usually get your period but I guess it is a matter of whether of not your temps are up too and what a pregnancy test reveals.

As for me, my temps are still up, yay! I am not feeling anything though except for tender nipples and breasts feel a bit heavy when I first wake up. I don't see any differences in them though. I am still getting very light cramping from time to time but haven't gotten any sharp or stabbing pain line I have heard implantation feels like.

How is everyone else doing and feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->