clomid club

It's awful isn't it! I am bloated, constipated and have sore boobs!

Yep. I hear you on the bloated and constipated but dont have sore boobs yet which is bad news for me cos Im due af on sunday and they're normally aching by now! Im thinking its gonna be that I need provera to come on for the next cycle :growlmad: But my body could still suprise me!:haha:

I've just rang and got my results from my prog blood test that I took on Weds (sorry rudeollie- I know you're still waiting for yours!) and my level is 54! So this month has been higher than last month which is good! I got a level of 35 at 2dpo and a level of 54 at 8dpo! (Last month it was 40 at 7dpo) so quite pleased with this months levels!

OK here's the best pics I could do - what do you think? I don't mind if you're brutally honest! I really don't know myself, I don't dare hope! :wacko:

OMG megs thats definitly a BFP, thats way way way darkler than my first one. Huge congrates. I got a BFP on a digi the next day so please test again. So happy for you. Did you use the OV test i sent you? Did they bring you luck? Oh how exciting.

Hey girls.

Loulou how are you huny? Any news off Kissy, last time i popped in it looked like she had her BFP?

xxx

Hi Laura- glad to see you are doing well!!

No one has heard from Kissy. She posted some HPTs but no-one was saying they could see a line-she hasn't logged on since then. Last Friday night was the last time she logged in and she hasn't even logged in since. She was due to get her 21 day bloods again that day so I am wondering if they were bad news again (as I don't think she got a positive OPK again this month) and she has decided to have a break. I've clicked her siggy and she also hasn't update her FF charts since last friday either!!! :-(

p.s:- I'm fine thanks laura- I've just realised I didn't answer that question! Just got my 8dpo prog test back and it was 54- so definitely ov'ed again xxx

I've just rang and got my results from my prog blood test that I took on Weds (sorry rudeollie- I know you're still waiting for yours!) and my level is 54! So this month has been higher than last month which is good! I got a level of 35 at 2dpo and a level of 54 at 8dpo! (Last month it was 40 at 7dpo) so quite pleased with this months levels!

Oh loulou why dont you rub some more salt in my wounds hey:winkwink: Haha Thats fab news on your levels hun! Hopefully they'll just keep creeping up and up!:happydance:

You'll get yours this afternoon I'm sure rudeollie! They can't keep you wiating any longer surely! :shrug:

Yeah Im gonna call in an hour and see if I can find anything out! XXX

ah lou thats fantastic news hun. Fingers crossed for you. Any symptoms yet? Youb feeling hopeful?

Oh i hope its not bad news for her. I thought i saw a line on her tests when i had a look. :wacko: I did chck her FF and saw it had nt been updated. Hopefully she will pop in soon.

xxx

Great news Lou! Show's everything's working as it should be! I have PCOS too and if I do have a BFP then it just shows it's possible!

Laura, I'm CONVINCED you sent me preggers vibes with those OPKs! I'm still really unsure and have already done 2 more tests! All the same though. If I don't have darker lines by Sun I'm buying a digital.

Hope Kissy is ok, maybe she's taking a break for a couple of weeks. x

Lou that s great news and Megs I am so pleased for you I really hope Kissy is ok.
Good luck all Beth x

Afternoon all. Only a brief one to let you know got my bloods back and it was only 3.6. Im totally gutted. So i'm in for another long long month of waiting for provera etc etc xxx

Afternoon all. Only a brief one to let you know got my bloods back and it was only 3.6. Im totally gutted. So i'm in for another long long month of waiting for provera etc etc xxx
https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_80.gif

Hi all, I'd love to join the clomid club. you can read my story in the link of my signature.
-misty

That's definitely a positive Megs! I am so happy for you!

Congratulations LouLou!!

I'm so sorry about your bloods Ollie :hugs: :hugs:

I tested this morning with a FRER (pic in journal) but the line came up lighter than yesterday. Any thoughts?

Loulou, that is a great number! I am even more excited to get to testing time for you than I already have been....hehehe. I know what you mean about the symptoms. I just felt pregnant, but like you was just afraid to believe it bc of the Clomid side effects. Fingers crossed babe.
Megs....congrats babe! Looks really good for you!
Ollie, I'm so sorry your numbers are still low. Unfortunately, it sometimes takes a couple of months for the Clomid to really get our ovaries going.
Tyson, I really wouldn't be too concerned about the lines. I have seen a lot of women on here that keep peeing on tests and worry themselves sick over the faintness of lines. Every test is different and there are so many other factors like urine concentration that affect the results also. So, just try to relax and enjoy your BFP (I know, easier said than done...lol)

Thanks Kellie/Tyson/Hedge. Can I just ask what dosage everyone was on at the start and when, if you did, did you get moved to a higher dose???? Thanks for all your support! x

I did 50mg on my first cycle and my 21 day blood was 0.9. Really bad huh? Second round I took 50mg again and unfortunately the lab did not pick my blood work up so it never got ran. Third round I took 100mg and my 21 day blood was only 9.5. When I went to my doctor I was 2 days late for AF but she gave me scripts for 150mg and an HCG level for the next week if I still had not gotten AF. My doctor was really surprised that I was pregnant with a 9.5 level and I still have the script at home for the 150mg. LOL

I started at 50mg. I was not monitored at all....just given the prescription and wished luck!

Hi ladies

lou lou great news glad your pleased with the results.

Rudeollie sorry you didnt get the result you wanted. fingers crossed or next month.

Megs congrats on the bfp hope little bean sticks xx

Welcome mummy2skie, Hope everyone here can help keep you sain lol like they do everyobe else.

Well today i recieved my opks, preg test and conceive plus. I couldnt wait so i did a preg test and got a BFN at 9dpo. I new it would be though but it still doesnt stop me feeling like poo.... never mind. Hope my blood results are good on monday. I not roll on wednesday or AF so i can start the next course.

Hope everyone is well big hugs to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"