clomid club

I'll do one tonight and keep you posted. Trying not to get too excited. Thanks, you've all helped me keep my sanity lately!

Yeah make sure you do Megs! Well its 3 minutes til the phone line opens for my bloods results! XX

Right ,Im calling on all your experiences now girls! Just called them up and have been told to call back at, wait for it, 3pm (Like Ive not waitied long enough!) Because my gp needs consulting on it! What the f**k is that about??? Sorry for the very foul language but Im so argh about waiting even longer!!!!!! xxx

Right ,Im calling on all your experiences now girls! Just called them up and have been told to call back at, wait for it, 3pm (Like Ive not waitied long enough!) Because my gp needs consulting on it! What the f**k is that about??? Sorry for the very foul language but Im so argh about waiting even longer!!!!!! xxx
when i have rung up for results i have been told by the receptionist the doctor needs to see it because they are not allowed to give them out unless they have expressly been given permission from the GP as they could misinterpret the results leading you to be in distress or whatever if they tell you it wrong
its usually the GP who gives me mine and they wait till gone 6pm to ring aswell which really annoys me!! try not to worry too much hun

Okay thats calmed me down a bit. Thanks Hedge! Its just its my first day21 bloods (only have them this month and then April) and the slightest thing is setting off my worry radar! xxx Anyhoo how you doing?? xxx

Yes that's happened to me - the receptionist said the numbers don't mean anything to her and it's easy to give the wrong info, so they wait for doc to tell you. Keep pestering them though because it's not fair having to wait ages x

Okay thats calmed me down a bit. Thanks Hedge! Its just its my first day21 bloods (only have them this month and then April) and the slightest thing is setting off my worry radar! xxx Anyhoo how you doing?? xxx
just make sure you ring back at 3pm hun, keep harrassing them lol or they will forget, see they don't see how important these resuts are, they don't know you personally so don't see what goes on in our lives, how much these things affect us!
i'm ok hun, getting by,xx

Yes that's happened to me - the receptionist said the numbers don't mean anything to her and it's easy to give the wrong info, so they wait for doc to tell you. Keep pestering them though because it's not fair having to wait ages x

Dont worry I'll be harassing the at 2.30 haha! Its true what you say Hedge, its rare to deal with someone in this process that has any compassion or experience on how we ache for results!

Im thinking you need a few :hugs: hedge! Getting by when I say it normally means I need some hugs :hugs:

Dont worry I'll be harassing the at 2.30 haha! Its true what you say Hedge, its rare to deal with someone in this process that has any compassion or experience on how we ache for results!

Im thinking you need a few :hugs: hedge! Getting by when I say it normally means I need some hugs :hugs:
aww thanks hun, just feeling a little low, you know how it is when you think it will never happen for you lol, i had a dream last night that i was pregnant, and it felt so real, i told Matt when i woke up that i was pregnant lol, and then i obviously realised it was all just exactly that.......a dream!
i do however feel good about one thing, seeing as they have given me two months before all help is revoked, i am going to donate my eggs i have left to a friend, she hasn't been able to get pg as her eggs have diminished and she is now nearly 40 so i am going to help her if i can.

Honey pie, that is a truely wonderful thing you are going to do for your friend xxx But why have you only got 2 months of help left? I hate the baby dreams too, well the waking up part at least xxx

Honey pie, that is a truely wonderful thing you are going to do for your friend xxx But why have you only got 2 months of help left? I hate the baby dreams too, well the waking up part at least xxx
basically because we have been trying for 7 years and they can't do no more for us. so she is willing to give me two months more of clomid and then thats it!! i asked her my options after that and she said my only option is IVF, so thats the end of that lol, so for me i am really just resigning myself to the fact i will most likely never have another child and that if i can help someone else then i am more than happy to do so.

Aw hun. Im so sorry thats the way its going. Ive not looked into the later stages of ttc but would you consider adoption?? I know its not the same as carrying and giving birth to your own though. Your friend is very lucky to have you hun. Im just getting ready to look after my friends 8wk old son while she's at the dentists. (Do i have to give him back??? hehehe) xxx

Aw hun. Im so sorry thats the way its going. Ive not looked into the later stages of ttc but would you consider adoption?? I know its not the same as carrying and giving birth to your own though. Your friend is very lucky to have you hun. Im just getting ready to look after my friends 8wk old son while she's at the dentists. (Do i have to give him back??? hehehe) xxx
awww make sure you have a cuddle for me too!!

Hope everyone is alright today!

It's definitely a line Megs xxx

My temp went up again slightly this morning- big fat negative on internet cheapie though!

Hedge I spoke too soon on baby sitting. She called and cancelled on me. Not the first time its happend. Think her hubby thinks Im not mentally capable! Nice(!)

Loulou - How many dpo are you now?? xx

I'm 10dpo now - i think I am out this month. I am starting to feel "pregnant"!! Which as we 'clomid-takers' know is a sure sign I am not! One of the lovely clomid side effects that comes before AF!

I'm 10dpo now - i think I am out this month. I am starting to feel "pregnant"!! Which as we 'clomid-takers' know is a sure sign I am not! One of the lovely clomid side effects that comes before AF!

Hahaha. Yep thats what I keep telling DH! Saying that this month I dont feel it at all, but highly doubt its my month after my bfn yesterday! Cursed clomid!:winkwink::haha:

It's awful isn't it! I am bloated, constipated and have sore boobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->