clomid club

MOst people use Fertility Friend- I actually prefer Ovusoft. I use both though. FF is free- so use that to start with anyway.

As for OPKs- the only thing I would add to what Meg said is that a lot of women don't get EWCM on clomid (I certainly don't) and so don't leave your OPks until then the first month until you know your own pattern. The first month I started taking the internet cheapie ones once a day as soon as AF had finished. Once I started to see lines I increased to twice a day! This second cycle I was able to start them later by basing it on what happened the first month. For your first cycle I would order a huge big load of internet cheapies and don't scrimp with them! I would have missed my surge last month and this month if I hadn't have done so many!

Thanks girls you have helped me out loads. so i could start temping tomorrow. Is fertility friend the best site to use for charting or is there better ones? Thanks again and sorry for all the questions xxx

Yep totally agree with Loulou! My cm is varied from the clomid so def bulk buy some opks and test test test! x:thumbup:

Can't believe how long some of you have to wait. Lat cycle I had my bloods done on the Tuesday morning and had the results the following morning. I rang the hospital for mine coz the doctors tell you they don't have the results. Bull!

Congrats TySonNME.

Good luck to the rest of us :)

I ordered my clomid online and will start taking it next month. Anyone in the same boat?
-Misty

I ordered my clomid online and will start taking it next month. Anyone in the same boat?
-Misty

I would be very, very careful doing that. It is a very powerful drug and you should have some form of monitoring! :shrug:

Totally agree with LouLou mommy2skie. Be very carefull wont you!

Good morning everyone! Well I did an HPT this morning and think I saw a line but it was so so SO faint. Got my husband to have a look and he saw a v faint line too but he reckoned it might be bleed from the dye. Really confused now, don't want to hope too much. Anyone mind if I post it to see what you all think? x

Good morning everyone! Well I did an HPT this morning and think I saw a line but it was so so SO faint. Got my husband to have a look and he saw a v faint line too but he reckoned it might be bleed from the dye. Really confused now, don't want to hope too much. Anyone mind if I post it to see what you all think? x

Oh my god Megs! How exciting! Post it Post it!!!!!!:happydance:

OK here's the best pics I could do - what do you think? I don't mind if you're brutally honest! I really don't know myself, I don't dare hope! :wacko:

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
Here's one inverted...

Attachments

• DSC_0011b.jpg
    DSC_0011b.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
OK here's the best pics I could do - what do you think? I don't mind if you're brutally honest! I really don't know myself, I don't dare hope! :wacko:

Its looks the same as my bf's did.....She had her little boy in January! WOO HOO! Im going for a bid CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Do you really think it might be positive? I'm still really doubtful as I really didn't think it was a possibility this month....

Do you really think it might be positive? I'm still really doubtful as I really didn't think it was a possibility this month....[/QUO

Honestly hun its identical to my friends. She then did a digi one which I had to read out to her! She was like you on the dip test, saying she thought it was the test line that had bled. But ive done them loads before hand and have NEVER had even a teeny second line!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

That is a VERY clear BFP Megs!! Congratulations honey!! If you don't believe it get yourself a digi one. But honestly that is positive- congratulations! xxx How may dpo are you?

You REALLY think so? :happydance:

Can't wait to do one tomorrow but visiting mother-in-law so need to be covert! I am 10 dpo today so it's still early to test (I wasn't expecting to get anything) Maybe if I do one tonight it might be more clear as my levels might have gone up?!?

Very tempted to get a digital one but i've spent so much money on all my fertility issues that I'm going to try to resist! :wacko:

looking good megs!! i reckon thats a BFP in the making sweetie, i will cautiously wish you huge congrats!! well done!!xx

Yep you'll be ok to try test again later. My friend tested about 11am, 1pm and then 5pm when on the digital one when I got in from work! All showed positive!!! Aww well done you! So pleased for you! Hahaha We're staying with my mum this weekend too and Im due to test again so I understand the covert op needed!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->