clomid club

Hi Ladies, Hope you don't mind me posting here, but I've been reading your clomid club thread as my dr is talking clomid ('half dose') for November if progesterone doesn't do the trick in October. Can I just ask what a 'half dose' is? Is that 50mg or 25mg? Also, if you take it CD2-6, how soon after do you ovulate? Thanks :)

it only comes in 50mg tablets so i'm not sure how they would make a half dose unless you just had half a tablet.
I took mine from cd 2-6 and think i'm due to ovulate any day now - i've got all the signs so fingers crossed! I'll keep you posted!

it only comes in 50mg tablets so i'm not sure how they would make a half dose unless you just had half a tablet.
I took mine from cd 2-6 and think i'm due to ovulate any day now - i've got all the signs so fingers crossed! I'll keep you posted!

Thanks and good luck! Okay, then she might be thinking just half a tab, as she made a point of talking about a 'half dose' first month, then full dose the next, if required. :)

well i've started off on 50 but they've said it might be upped depending on if it works or not. i think it can go up to 150mg

yeh it can go up to 150mg, i started on 50 mg and am on my second cycle. i had a scan on the first cycle to see if it was working which is was so they have left the dose at 50mg. i think they only really give u a scan if you werent ovulating previously, clomid can be given even if u r ovulating on ur own, it helps to produce better follicles.

hope this helps

Hi

I am a member of this new found club, I am on round 2 of clomid and the :witch: just got me earlier then I was expecting so disappointed. The only good thing when she comes when your not expecting her is that you have not got that agonising wait of hoping only to be let down. Sorry girls will cheer up in the next couple of days and be hopeful again. Good luck to everyone else.

ladies, why don't you all update about your ttc journey...Is there anyone who is in tww/ or going to test this week?

I am in cd 15 now and expecting ovulation to happen today.Tomarrow I have a doc apnt. to scan .

I am expecting AF any minute. I would expect her here by tomorrow at the latest, then onto round two

My temp has just tipped for the second day in a row and FF now thinks I O'd on CD8!

Ladies I ovulated on cd 16. today is cd 19. no symptoms other than sore nipples.

Aflight do you experiencing any symptoms? I think we both are going through the same boat. I am now 3dpo. and you?

according to ff i O'd on cd8 - now cd14 so 6 days DPO apparently. had really bad cramping pain a couple of days ago and was really not myself yesterday really tired sorry TMI but had diaoreah last night. Not sure what to make of it all.
Had another dip on my chart this morning not sure if it could be implantation dip or not.

I'm on a break from Clomid as I've just had my HyCoSi which was incolclusive so have been referred for a Lap and dye so can't try until that is done. Had 2 rounds of Clomid 50mg which didn't make me OV but then had a round at 100mg which did work so can't wait to get back on. Will watch your journeys with interest...

Ello

Well I'm about to start my 4th round of clomid....100mgs. I'm taking it from days 5-9. I got a successful BFP last round of clomid which ended in m/c. So I have hopes it will work again......

i am now on 3rd cycle of clomid so fingers crossed it works, 3rd time lucky!!

ladies,
Who among us in clomid club is going to test first? I am 3 dpo now and aflight 6dpo....
jasmak...what about you?
what about the others....

i'm about 5/6 dpo so will start testing at the weekend!

I m also on clomid this is my firct cycle but I m confuse about my ovulation days bcoz 1st octuber a little bleeding and 2nd octuber normal bleeding like date ..now which is the first day of my date..the way i took clomid at 3rd octuber.suggest me..!M i right with clomid..?

First day of 'full flow' is CD1, so sounds like you got it right if you were supposed to take it on CD2. :)

care bear , so you will be the first one to test..good luck...

Honeyam, i m also with stardancer...first day of full flow is cd1...

Hiya Ladies, I am on round 5 of 100mg clomid day 2 to day 6 (day 5 today) I am also on 1700mg metformin daily. I have Ovulated for the past 3 cycles but no bfp as yet! I also have a blocked right tube so that doesnt help! The thought of ever having a bfp feels as though it will never happen to me!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->