clomid club

Im starting my first round of clomid when AF arrives at the end of the month .. I cant wait !!

However I have heard some terrible stories about the side effects, for those who are on their 2nd and 3rd round .. How are you finding it ?
Sarahx

Wow the clomid club is growing!!

Sarah - the first couple of months of being on clomid were horrid for me, I found I was really irritable and I swear I could feel the hormones running through me, my temperature also seemed slightly raised making me feel hotter than normal, as I take them in the evening to try and sleep off most of the side effects, this just made me feel hotter in bed than normal!! I also felt more tired than normal. This month though (3rd round) I have been a lot more relaxed and had pretty much no symptoms so I am thinking this is my body getting used to the extra hormones and getting back to what its meant to do! Only effects I really had this time round was dull aching after I had my HCG jab to make me ovulate so I reckon I was just feeling myself o. Hope this helps and I would recommend taking the clomid in the evenings as that way most of the side effects will hopefully have simmered down by the day time.

sarah..go ahead with clomid..I am in second round...I didn't felt any severe side effects.Mild hotflash and mild cramps were the only side edffects for me..I too took clomid at night....

care bear...are you getting any symptoms by now...when are you planning to test?

hey girls can I join? LOL Another Clomid user here! lol

I'm on my first round of clomid but I don't think it worked (that actually normal for the first cycle) So I'm on cd 43 and I have a doctors appointment of Tuesday. Most likely he is going to give me Provera to bring on my AF and then put me on my second cycle of Clomid. (so I hope).

I learned that with clomid OPKs are not a good thing! They almost look positive everyday. So on my second round I won't be using OPKs.

I had horrible headaches on Clomid

hey girls, i'm not really 100% sure if it's worked or not first cycle for me but my chart is showing signs of O. I have my cd21 tests on monday and am really hoping for some good news!
Fingers crossed
x x x

hey girls, i'm not really 100% sure if it's worked or not first cycle for me but my chart is showing signs of O. I have my cd21 tests on monday and am really hoping for some good news!
Fingers crossed
x x x

I hope it worked for you and I hope u get great news on Monday!

care bear...are you getting any symptoms by now...when are you planning to test?

Not really got any symptoms but I am trying to "forget" this month! haven't been feeling well the last couple of days, been snuffly with a sore throat and very tired so I thought I was coming down with a cold but doesn't seem to have come to anything so it could be (hoping here!) that my immune system is lowering itself for implantation! Have been getting odd dull aches in my tummy too which could either be a sign that the :witch: is on her way (due in about a week) or implantation. Going to do my first test Saturday morning and go from there. My last two cycles that I was on clomid I have tested around 10DPO and has possible faint lines which have then come to nothing and then very heavy :witch: so I think I may have had 2 chemical pregnancies so I very much hoping this one sticks!! Have been taking vitamin B6 all month as well as being much more vigilant about taking folic acid so hopefully, fingers crossed it will do the trick!

So when is everyone else testing? I'm sure there are a few of you who are only a couple of days behind me? aflight - hope you get good news on monday.

ladies...
Today at 7dpo I got a blackish spotting .I am planning to test by next wednesday.....
Good luch to carebear and aflight
Any one noticed..JASMAK who was a member of clomid club has announced her BFP in BFP announcement section...So let's all hopefor more BFPs....

Well, CD1 for me today, which means I'm starting my first round of clomid tomorrow. I'm just getting over a cold, so not looking forward to getting headaches and hot flushes again LOL but hopefully it'll do the trick and it'll all be worth it. I'm excited, but nervous.. *eeeek!*

Hi Girls .. thanks for the encouraging comments, I really cant wait to start on clomid eeeekkkk!! If its only hotflushes and headaches to worry about, then I think its a fair trade off for the outcome.
These words will never leave my mouth again but I really want AF to hurry up so I can get started.
I see one of us has just announced there BFP heres hoping we'll all be there soon as well.
xxxx

Hi

I am on my third round of clomid and nearly forgot to book my appointment for my injection on Monday 13th Oct. The reason being is that I have been really busy because my partner and I have just started to foster and have our first foster child with us. He is a lovely little boy, well not that little 13 but it is really nice to care for someone. He has had such a hard life been in care since 4 years old. Won't go into the history but it was a life no child should have had to suffer. It just makes me want a child of my own to look after, love and keep safe. Sorry about the sad story, good luck to everyone x

Do you girls have to take clomid and an injection????

My doctor only makes me use Clomid pills

i only take the pills but i think some people have injections to make the eggs release

any one tested today? carebear?

I am 9 dpo now. feeling extremely fatigue today and also got dierreah.Hope all these are symptoms.....

Sorry for delay in replying fell down some stairs and have fractured my elbow! Tested this morning and was BFN so think I'm out, AF due Tuesday/Wednesday will let you know if anything else happens! Good luck to all those testing in the next few days.

Carebear...don't get dejected...there is still chances ..so wait and retest on tuesday...good luckto you.......

Hi ya Guy's

Am on my first cycle of clomid, starting from Tomorrow...have been waiting for my period so i can start, and the first day was today...am so excited would love to fall just before Xmas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->