clomid club

Well, last pill today girls... and few side effects to report. I've had alot of hot flushes and it's interfered with sleep... don't know if it would be better to have them through the day - I suppose it depends where you're going to be etc. I'm hoping I don't get to have a second cycle to find out LOL. I've got my preseed in hand ready to start BD'ing in a couple of days.

How is everyone getting on?

Oooohh Stardancer, lets hope this is your only cycle of clomid...keep us updated!! Have taken my first, taking them in evenings incase i get side effects!

Am i right in saying the best chances of oving is cd10-14?

girls the clomid worked - i just got my cd21 test results
got results on cd22 5dpo and they were 98! YAY
PA said she'd never seen results so high I'm so happy!!!!

That's fantastic new Anna! Lots of babydust coming your way - you've certainly got it covered judging by your chart! LOL Did they tell you your results there and then hunny?

pink_glitter, I'm not 100% certain about the ovulation thing, but I read that you're likely to ovulate 7-10 days after your last pill, but also read somewhere else 5-9 days... so, I'm taking it as 5-10 days... CD11-CD16. I'm starting to BD on CD8 until I either see a OPK+ and temp rise... or we get to CD18 with nothing.

nah i popped in to GP surgery today and they had them in but the secretary didn't know what she was looking at she said they were good - didn't really help i asked for the number and she said 98 so i thought no that must be wrong cos i was only 5dpo on testing so i said i'd call the gynea and confirm so spoke to his secretary and she said that was right 98 never seen it that high before!
You think it might be hyperstimulation?

nah i popped in to GP surgery today and they had them in but the secretary didn't know what she was looking at she said they were good - didn't really help i asked for the number and she said 98 so i thought no that must be wrong cos i was only 5dpo on testing so i said i'd call the gynea and confirm so spoke to his secretary and she said that was right 98 never seen it that high before!
You think it might be hyperstimulation?

Nah. The first time I had CD21 bloods done I was probably only 6dpo. This is without clomid. My number was well into the 70s.

Hi

On my third round of clomid had injection today only one egg. Got to test on the 30/10/08 not feeling very hopeful this time.

Clomid Month One didn't work for me

:(

Aww hunnie I'm sorry it didn't work....actually round one on clomid for me didn't work either. I get a blood pregnancy test tomorrow. If its negative I have to start provera and clomid again. I can't wait to start the new cycle. I hear that round 2 usually clomid works!

best of luck to all!

Just wondered do the side effects of clomid last for every cycle, or does you body get used to it a bit?

I feel so ill, only after 2 tabs woke up sweating so bad last night and feel dizzy and sick, now still feeling really sick like i am on a boat :cry:

Oh no pink_glitter :(

:hug:

I don't know about your question... but hopefully it'll pass. I got headaches the first couple of days but they went off. I hope your sickness passes hun xxx

Just wondered do the side effects of clomid last for every cycle, or does you body get used to it a bit?

I feel so ill, only after 2 tabs woke up sweating so bad last night and feel dizzy and sick, now still feeling really sick like i am on a boat :cry:

Every women is different. My first round was this cycle and I was "seeing" things at night that weren't true and having hot flashes. I truly hope that it doesn't happen again :rofl:

Hi Girls

Just finished my 3 days of :sex: after my injection as instructed by the doctors. Don't know about yous but I find it pretty hard going to do it when instructed and three days on a trot. Well hope it will all be worth it in the end.

I agree with you Tory123, after 2 years of trying its kinda got to a bit of a ritual now checking days, temps etc.... Never mind like you say hopefully it should be worth it one day, just hoping that days soon!!!

How's the clomid been for you pink? Did the side effects calm down?

ladies, I have a good news to share with you.. I was on second round of clomid and got :bfp:. I tested 15 dpo and got a faintline.Then didi beta HCG and confirmed..Thank you very much for the support from all of you...

so go ahead with clomid and pray to God ....and I wish all of you good Luck.....

Congratulations thats wonderful news. Really happy for you and thanks for starting the clomid club, hopefully a few more will be joining you shortly xx

Stardancer - Thank goodness the side effects calmed down, however they may have actually been from a cold i had at same time, thought possible a bit of a head cold causing me to feel dizzy!

Well will see on 2nd cycle round...hoping there will not be another cycle though!

anns - congratulations...giving us all hope!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->