clomid club

omg im so upset now, im actully cryin, i new id have to pay 4 the prescription but didn no id have to pay 4 scans and that aswell!

I wouldn't worry until you know keepsmiling!! Most PCTs don't even do scans anymore anyway! I'm not having scans and I know most others on here aren't either!

VickyLou- I replied to your side effects post on the last page by the way- but can't seem to see my post now!! :shrug:

so if i dnt have the scans ill just hae to pay 4 the clomid, well iv had 2 scans to check on my cysys so i dnt think id have to pay, im hopin anyway, babyloulou how many days r ur cycles cos ur a day or so ahead of me?? we mite be testing together!! xx

My cycles are crazy without clomid- between 45-90 days- I don't ovulate on my own though!

On the last two cycles of clomid- Cycle 1 I ovulated on CD14 and the cycle was 29 days. Then cycle 2 I ovulated on CD18 and the cycle was 32 days.

Awww huni i didnt mean to upset you honestly. I just wanted to make you aware so you wont be shocked like i was. It might be a post code lottery thing like it is for ivf etc im not too sure. Alls i no is i never paid for anything the clinic did to me bloods scans etc and i been going there for 2 years, until now when i need some actual help.
Alls i ever get from them is your too young, your only a baby yourself, you have loads of time yet. But i dont cause OH is 30 and he doesnt want to wait much longer. He doesnt want to be an old dad thats too tired to do anything with his child.

Anyway sorry again i honestly didnt want to make you cry.

Loulou thats strange i cant see it either. Hope your well xx

My cycles are crazy without clomid- between 45-90 days- I don't ovulate on my own though!

On the last two cycles of clomid- Cycle 1 I ovulated on CD14 and the cycle was 29 days. Then cycle 2 I ovulated on CD18 and the cycle was 32 days.

I assumed that you ovulate at the same time every month when taking clomid.... I ovulated CD14 on the first round as well but i didnt have to worry about ovulation cause i was having scans. Im not having them anymore though so im worried now that i wont catch it as im doing nothing to check for ovulation.

I gave up on temps my sleep is too erratic. And i have some OPKS but i dont think they will work they never have before.

Sorry ranting on again lol. I guess ill just have sex every other day till af shows up.

Hey Vicky, what time do you normally test with OPKS? I always thought around 2p was the best time but this past cycle I didn't get my smiley face on CB Digi until 10:30 at night...temp confirmed it. Good luck!

OPKs never worked for me on natural cycles either- although I wasn't ovulating that's probably why!! But they have worked a treat the last two cycles of clomid! you have to wait about 4 days or so after your last Clomid tablet to start them so you don't get false positives- but then they have worked both times for me! Try them!

And yes my two ovulations were different- my FS says that's normal- he says it can vary alot! I was so upset when I got to CD15 last cycle and I hadn't had a positive OPK and my temps were still low- I thought it wasn't going to work that cycle. Then I got a positive OPk on CD16 and ovulated on CD18!!

Tyson- I have had both my positives around midnight these last two cycles too- they would have been SOOOO easy to miss!!!

p.s:- vickylou- I can see my reply to you now- it's back on the last page straight after your post about side effects- don't know where it had gone to before! How weird!!

I agree LouLou! I would have definitely missed it last month if I wasn't such a POASaholic!

your fine hun, it did upset me lol but im fine, how old r u, i supose im grateful i have time on my side, im 20 n hubby is 22, i think i have to pay 4 the clomid but dunno how much,, im off here for a few days now but il catch up again soon, good luck all ladies testing in the next few days, lots of baby dust coming ur way xx

how old r u vickylou. im 20 n hubby is 22, i guess all i no it tht we have time on our hands as wer yung, im off 4 a few days now so good luck all testing soonxx did u have to pay 4 clomid, n how much xx

Hey girls how are we all?

Just finished my second round of clomid today. Af stopped yesterday but i have no drive.... OH tried to BD last night but i wasnt interested and i no he is going to try again tonight but again im not interested.... Last month i was all for it had the energy to do it most nights lol. But nothing this time round. Im due to ovulate around 24ths march CD14 so still have abit of time.
Im CD 6 today, the clinic told me we have to bd from cd10 til cd16 everyday but we need to do it before that or his spermies wont be very good lol.

Sorry for the ramble.

Anyone have the same side affects through every round? This is my second cycle and ive got nothing this time round well apart from no drive and a few little cramps.

xx

Hi VickyLou- I know exactly what you mean. I have no sex drive at all. Each month has been very different for me.

Cycle 1 - had horrendous headaches, slightly moody, hot flushes, mouth ulcers, sore breasts from ov to AF, felt 'randy' all month

Cycle 2 - very moody and evil, spotty chest and face, sore breasts from ov to AF again, BD started to feel awkward- but NO headaches, hot flushes or anything else

This cycle so far is the worst yet and I'm only on CD7!! I had no symptom easing during AF like I have the last two cycles- it just carried on and got worse as I started the tablets again. I finished the clomid tablets yesterday. I feel down, depressed and could quite happily just sit and cry!! I also have NO sex drive at all and can barely bear for OH to touch me! The hot flashes and headaches from the first round are back too!! :growlmad:

That sounds rubbish huni. I hope mine gets better and not worse. Although our cycles sound very similar even though you one above me.

Cycle 1 - Headaches for a few days, extremely moody me and OH had many arguments lol hot flushes, cramps all the way through from anout 2 days after last tablet.

Cycle 2 - took my last tablet this morning, but had cramps and shooting pains across my pelvic area for 3 days now. And i have this constant ache in my back on the right hand side. And no sex drive.

cheers for the reply hun glad im not the only one. xx

Tyson i dont always use them every month and havent for awhile. So im starting again lol they never worked before so i didnt see the point in spending the money x

How is everyone tonight?

My hot flushes are giving me some gip tonight!! I keep feeling like I'm going to pass out!! :growlmad: Bloody evil clomid!! :growlmad:

I hope you don't get worse side effects too VickyLou- wouldn't wish this crap on anyone! :cry:

And I would deffo use the OPKs if i was you! And try vaginal temping- made a huge difference to me- they were far to erratic orally!

Grrr sorry for all the single threads instead of answering you all at once. The laptop is playing up.

Keep smiling im 22 been trying since i was 19. OH is 30 in april. So i have time on my side but OH doesnt cause he doesnt want to be an old dad too tired to do anything etc.

Good luck to you too huni. Hope you get BFP soon xx

The temps are only erratic cause i dont have a set bed time and dont manage to take it at the same time every day. I set an alarm but dont hear it cause im such a heavy sleeper lol

I sometimes miss my temps at weekends because of that very reason!! Although have been trying harder since being on Clomid (been temping for about 4 years now) - but in the week I wake up at the same time every day for work so it's easier in the week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->