clomid club

Well when they papping on about having pcos then they should donate some of their ivf funds to helping us poor sods out then hahaha! Does my head in! xxx Sorry all Im very that way today, AF must be coming soon xxx

I have pcos keepsmiling - I fell naturally with my son after nearly 3 years so it IS possible hun xxx

P.S:- been meaning to ask Rudeollie- is it me you keep calling "Anna"?? You have quoted me a couple of times in the last couple of days and answered me by saying Anna!?! (it's Louise by the way xxx)

Have to say Im getting heartburn all the time on these tablets.....And wouldnt turn down rice or beef at any time of the day hahaha And Im def not BFP!!! Hahaha But thanks cos now Im reeeeally hungry xxx
i do to hun really bad thats one of the side efects xx :) xx

P.S:- been meaning to ask Rudeollie- is it me you keep calling "Anna"?? You have quoted me a couple of times in the last couple of days and answered me by saying Anna!?! (it's Louise by the way xxx)

Sorry Louise - I know thats your name, I must have put Anna when I was doing too many things at once..... Hahaha Its my one and only bad habit :haha:

The first time I thought you were just speaking to someone else- but after a couple of times I got confused! :haha:

that gives me hope dragonmummy, got 8 weeks to wait til i see f/s so more weight loss needed i think lol, r any of u overwight if u dnt mind me askin xx

im 12 stone need to lose another 2 stone then i will feel better in my self xx :) xx

i think im the biggest on ere, i weigh 13 n half stne but need to be 13 by may!! better get wrkin my bum off haha xx

hehe same ere hun, im on day 5 but my periods r anything from bout 5 weeks to 7 weeks lol so alll over the place xx

I'm about 13 and a half stone too keepsmiling. I am 5'8" though so my BMI is 29. I am only a size 14- I think I must have quite heavy bones! :haha: I weighed 11 stone when I was a size 10! they do say that women with PCOS are "heavier" than normal women- even when they have no body fat- no-one is sure why though!

Not really been dieting so far to be honest- but I am starting this cycle. I have been swimming tonight and the OH is learning "low G.I" cooking to help! He's been cooking me delicious low G.I food for over a week now- it's easier than I thought! (only cos I have him to cook for me though!:thumbup:) The G.I diet is supposed to be the best one for people with PCOS :thumbup:

hehe same ere hun, im on day 5 but my periods r anything from bout 5 weeks to 7 weeks lol so alll over the place xx

i am reguler all the time ever 28days but since i have started clomid again it has sortend them i bleed normaly for 4 and then the brown then i stop have only been bleeding for 3 days today it was brown then stoped haha so i will be test ing ovulation soon 26 th m so hope it positv again xx :) xx

Hey girls how are we all?

Just finished my second round of clomid today. Af stopped yesterday but i have no drive.... OH tried to BD last night but i wasnt interested and i no he is going to try again tonight but again im not interested.... Last month i was all for it had the energy to do it most nights lol. But nothing this time round. Im due to ovulate around 24ths march CD14 so still have abit of time.
Im CD 6 today, the clinic told me we have to bd from cd10 til cd16 everyday but we need to do it before that or his spermies wont be very good lol.

Sorry for the ramble.

Anyone have the same side affects through every round? This is my second cycle and ive got nothing this time round well apart from no drive and a few little cramps.

Keepsmiling i noticed your post earlier saying you were only 21 and had to wait 2 and half years for funding. I just wanted to let you no that you will probably have to pay for clomid aswel and the follicle tracking scans. Im 22 and have just been given clomid which i had to pay for. The NHS dont pay for any sort of treatment for woman under the age of 23 and with a BMI of 35 or above.
Oh and your not the biggest here hun, im alot bigger than you are huni. My BMI 40. it was 44 in january. But now its not shifting.

Anyway hope everyone else is good.

xx

my period was very werd this month, its uslly very very heavy and lasts a weekish, well this monnt was very lite n only beld for 3/4 days,
im only a size 14 too , how weird lol
iv been goin on my wii n hopin to lose more like thisxx

my period was very werd this month, its uslly very very heavy and lasts a weekish, well this monnt was very lite n only beld for 3/4 days,
im only a size 14 too , how weird lol
iv been goin on my wii n hopin to lose more like thisxx

hi vickylou im 20at the mo lol, n i dnt think iv fot to pay 4 clomd cos my fs sed he was puttin me on it if id lost a stone n iv lost half a stone,never though i had to pay 4 it to begin with??xx

Hey girls how are we all?

Just finished my second round of clomid today. Af stopped yesterday but i have no drive.... OH tried to BD last night but i wasnt interested and i no he is going to try again tonight but again im not interested.... Last month i was all for it had the energy to do it most nights lol. But nothing this time round. Im due to ovulate around 24ths march CD14 so still have abit of time.
Im CD 6 today, the clinic told me we have to bd from cd10 til cd16 everyday but we need to do it before that or his spermies wont be very good lol.

Sorry for the ramble.

Anyone have the same side affects through every round? This is my second cycle and ive got nothing this time round well apart from no drive and a few little cramps.

xx

Hi VickyLou- I know exactly what you mean. I have no sex drive at all. Each month has been very different for me.

Cycle 1 - had horrendous headaches, slightly moody, hot flushes, mouth ulcers, sore breasts from ov to AF, felt 'randy' all month

Cycle 2 - very moody and evil, spotty chest and face, sore breasts from ov to AF again, BD started to feel awkward- but NO headaches, hot flushes or anything else

This cycle so far is the worst yet and I'm only on CD7!! I had no symptom easing during AF like I have the last two cycles- it just carried on and got worse as I started the tablets again. I finished the clomid tablets yesterday. I feel down, depressed and could quite happily just sit and cry!! I also have NO sex drive at all and can barely bear for OH to touch me! The hot flashes and headaches from the first round are back too!! :growlmad:

Neither did mine hun. They told me i had to lose a stone in 3months and if i do it they will put me on clomid. When i went back id lost the weight so they gave me clomid then they told me it was going to cost me £14 for the precription and then £58 a scan. I had 2 scans done and i now owe the hospital £200 so far.

NHS dont pay for woman under the age of 23. But im not 100% if thats in different areas. I hope you dont have to pay for it hun. I just thought id let you no.

Good luck with everything.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"