clomid club

Im not working at the moment thats whay its hard for me to do temps. I think ill try and start it soon though.

How quick can you ovulate after AF? I think i might be ovulating, or im about to? the cramps are getting worse and are almost constant and just been the loo to find a clump of very stick wet cm, Surely its too early im only on CD6

xx

Morning Sonya! I'm ratty! :growlmad: This cycle of clomid is killing me! OH is actually scared! :blush: How are you today Sonya? Any ovulation yet? :hugs:

VickyLou- I think you can ovulate very early on Clomid- I know the odd couple of women have- but Clomid also causes horrible side effects that can make you have random pains throughout the cycle- so it is more likely to just be Clomid playing around with you. I had ovary pains during AF this cycle. You really need to try OPKs or temping VickyLou- otherwise you'll always wonder whether you're coming or going!! :hugs:

I have to say Lou - Listening to you on how cycle 3 is, Im am DREADING AF arriving hahaha! She's on her way and I am scared hahaha! Here's hoping that third times a charm hey and its the last lot of clomid we need. It does seem its gets worse the longer we're on it! Gulp!! xxx

I know- i honestly thought it couldn't be worse than how moody and horrible I felt cycle 1- then cycle 2 i was a bit better and I thought "yes!!" and assumed the side effects wore off the longer you were on it!! Then cycle 3 kicked in!

Hahaha Oh god, not looking forward to this at all then. I was terrible last month and didnt even ov'! hahaha Its def alomost time for me as I just nearly blubbed saying goodbye to one of our social work students!!! Thats not me at all! xxx

I am nearly in tears all the time! And if not then I'm angry! I feel like an emotional mess at the moment. Finding it really difficult to deal with the kids at school too- and usually I'm one of the most patient teachers! They are all just doing my head in at the moment! I want to go and live in a little room by myself for a few cycles- OH can just visit to BD!

Hahaha That sounds like a good plan hun. Do me a favour and see if there's another room avaliable for me from next week will you??? Hugs to try cheer you up xxx

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well - just wanted to add to the bmi thing ... I have pcos too and have always been heavier that I look (I hope!) I'm around 12 stone (prob more now!) and my bmi is 28 but I'm a size 12/14. When I was a size 8/10 I was still 10.5 stone. Not that convinced by bmi - I reckon just eat right and exercise!

Loulou and Rudeollie - can you pm me your addresses?! Got something to send you! x

Hey Lou Im already dpo lol! time flies, specialy when your not paying attention to it!!! Tears, well it sounds like were all in the same boat. I had tonnes around ovulation time last cycle, this cycle i am without icky clomid s/e thank GOD!!!!!!

Awww- lucky you Sonya!! What dpo are you? No number was there on your post- it just said "I'm dpo already" :haha:

Will do Megs- thanks xxx :happydance:

took my 4th clomid this morning and felt really ill i kept going dizzy going hot and cold and i have got abdoman pain right and left side and in my lower back we did have sex last night coz i can off af just woundering have any of you had this before and i carnt stop weeing xx :) xx

Lower back pain, hot and cold and peeing a lot sounds like kidney infection to me. Have you been bd'ing a lot recently?? I got it once last year after a marathon fortnight of sex haha! I'd see if cranberry juice helps - only a small glass though as too much can make it worse and see how you get on. If that doesnt help get to you GP cos it can be really bad! Dont want to scare you but just trying to keep you safe hun xxx

Hello Clomid girls!! I had alot of catching up to do.I missed you guys. I am back but not ttc this month. AFter the tiff with the hubby we are taking a break. We had a good talk and all is going to be okay. We are just going to wait til we see the FS in April and til then what will be will be.

Ollie how are you?? LouLou and you? Lou hope your moods get better. I had the same issue when I was on the stuff. I really thought my body would get use to it...but it never did.:(

Hey Reeds, glad you and hubby sorted things out xxx. A break from this sounds the right thing. Im waiting on AF to show up (today or tomorrow) and then Im on month 3. To be honest if it doesnt work this month I might take a break and wait til after my hols......It really takes iots toll on you both physically and mentally doesnt it!

Lower back pain, hot and cold and peeing a lot sounds like kidney infection to me. Have you been bd'ing a lot recently?? I got it once last year after a marathon fortnight of sex haha! I'd see if cranberry juice helps - only a small glass though as too much can make it worse and see how you get on. If that doesnt help get to you GP cos it can be really bad! Dont want to scare you but just trying to keep you safe hun xxx
it seams to be easing now still got a bit of abdom pain no we havent been bd coz i have just come off af hun xx :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->