• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid club

Hi there i have just started my second round of clomid...has anyone got any idea on average of which cycle most people get:bfp: ?

Good question - cant find the answer to this in my Zita West book, anyone got any idea's?

clomid does not give you a BFP sweetie ..it only giving you great chance of ovulating so a better chance of getting pregnant for ladies that don't ovulate at all and for the the one that do ovulate like me it give you kind of a stronger ovulation :)

but it does not get you a guaranty a BFP after x amount of cycle.

:hug:

Hi there i have just started my second round of clomid...has anyone got any idea on average of which cycle most people get:bfp: ?

Good question - cant find the answer to this in my Zita West book, anyone got any idea's?

clomid does not give you a BFP sweetie ..it only giving you great chance of ovulating so a better chance of getting pregnant for ladies that don't ovulate at all and for the the one that do ovulate like me it give you kind of a stronger ovulation :)

but it does not get you a guaranty a BFP after x amount of cycle.

:hug:

Miel you seem to be my Clomid guru as all my questions are heading your way today (hope you dont mind).

I really though I had researched all there was to know but clearly not :dohh:

what do you mean by a stronger ovulation?

i mean since i confirmed i was ovulating before ( via blood test ) the clomid will make me release more then 1 egg at the time and suppose to be stronger eggs too :)...clomid made both of your ovaries working each cycle instead of having just one ovary working on a regular no drug cycle.

it's all exiting !!! that is why we have a 10% chance of having twins on clomid rather the 1% chance that a regular couple have .. ( we are dropping more eggs on clomid :))

ahh ok i understand what you meant now. Thanks for explaining, that makes sense with what i've read.

Yep, we're going to have super duper strong uber eggs :happydance:

Wow this is the first time its been so quiet in here...lol...I just wanted to see how everyone is doing?? xoxo:hug:

Well I dont think that I am going to ovulate on this first round. Im due cd21 tests on Monday but I know I havent ovulated so I dont know whats going to happen. I have another months supply of 50mg which I think they will probably have me do before they up the dose...?

Im quite confused though as I have had a lot of pain in my ovaries especially my right one and cramps and backache... but no O.

Typical of my body to be doing its own thing as usual :hissy:

Hello ladies. Can I join you please? I was prescribed clomid today, on CD3 so have started straight away. How are you all finding it? Any nasty side effects?

Welcome to Clomid club!!! :hugs:

I found that after my first tablet I was major league moody. I knew I was being unreasonable but couldnt help it. :dohh: PMS x 10!!!

I have had a lot of hot flashes - especially at night...

I have had a fair bit of pain and discomfort in both ovaries but mainly the right one. I have also had cramps and backache.

I came out in spots too which is unusual for me so I can only assume that was related too.

Good luck for round 1!!! Hope its a smooth running success for you!!! :happydance:

well witch showed up a 5 days ago so im onto 3rd time lucky with clomid

goodluck everyone :hugs:

Awww sorry the :witch: got you hun. Bring on round 3 though!!! Good luck!:happydance:

As for me, I am on cd19 and it is my second day of peak on the CBFM. I Bd'd this morning and will do so again tonight and tomorrow but was unable to yesterday. However, I have seemingly no CM so heading out to pick up some pre-seed now, hope I am not too late!!

Please keep your FX crossed for me. My dad passed away a couple weeks ago and it still doesn't seem real, but I feel like I could maybe get a little reincarnate this time around... am very much hoping so.

Aww Im so sorry to hear about your dad... it would be really quite poetic if you conceived this cycle. I wish you all the luck in the world :) :hugs:

As for me, I am on cd19 and it is my second day of peak on the CBFM. I Bd'd this morning and will do so again tonight and tomorrow but was unable to yesterday. However, I have seemingly no CM so heading out to pick up some pre-seed now, hope I am not too late!!

Please keep your FX crossed for me. My dad passed away a couple weeks ago and it still doesn't seem real, but I feel like I could maybe get a little reincarnate this time around... am very much hoping so.

I'm really sorry to hear about you dad! And i due wish you all the best and hope you get your :bfp: this month!! I'm thinking of getting pre seed also, just not to sure where i can pick it up..:hugs: Lots and lots of:dust: for you!!

im so sorry about your dad i wish you all the best for this month and hopefully you get you :bfp:

clomid hasn't been very nice to me this month, ive had hot flushes, night sweats, constant headaches and sleepless nights & on top of that im coming down with a bad head cold.....i just feel like crying

Thanks for the advice Angelmarie.

I was wondering if Clomid has any effect on OPK result? Anything I need to be aware of?

And another question - looks like I will be away with work over the day I will probably need to get my day 21 progesterone blood test done on the next cycle. Any advice? Can I still take CLomid even if I have no chance of having a blood test on day 21?

Yes! Still take your clomid and schedule your cd21 test on cd22 or as close as you can get to it just make sure you tell them at the doctors.

As far as I am aware clomid has no effect on opks. I would still very much use them :happydance:

Good luck!!!! :dust:

Thanks for the advice Angelmarie.

I was wondering if Clomid has any effect on OPK result? Anything I need to be aware of?

And another question - looks like I will be away with work over the day I will probably need to get my day 21 progesterone blood test done on the next cycle. Any advice? Can I still take CLomid even if I have no chance of having a blood test on day 21?

i would def still take clomid, and get bloods done as close to cd21 as angelmarie says, i struggle with the internet cheapies opk so have bought digital ones and don't have a problem with them coz its either a smiley face or not! good luck hunny :hugs:

last tablet last night thank god, have had sharp pains in my right ovary today hopefully thats getting them ready to work :rofl:

OOOOoh thats a good sign. Heres hoping this is your cycle, Hollee. Keep us updated of side effects and symptoms!!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies.

The problem with the blood test is that I am away for quite a while so I'll probably miss my blood date by 4 days at least - so not really sure what to do, which will mean that the result is completly meaningless. I guess I'll just see what happens this month and worry about it then.

I take last tablet tomorrow morning - and am starting to feel quite tender around my ovaries etc. I guess it's a good sign - something must be happening.

Sounds good! :happydance:

I would still go for 'cd21' test just as soon as you can - and tell them which cd you are on. They will still be able to tell you if you ovulated which is the main thing. In the meantime all you can do is opk it and get busy dtd!!! :happydance:

Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"