• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid club

Well, AF got me this afternoon, so I can now officially join the Clomid Club. We have unexplained infertility, and my consultant doesn't think Clomid will actually benefit us, but we're giving it a go anyway.

I will be counting tomorrow as CD1, and will be taking my first pill on Tuesday. From reading the replies on this thread, I'll be taking it before bed in the hope of avoiding the potential symptoms!

Fingers crossed that I can prove my DR wrong, and Clomid will be the 'boost' that we need....

xxxxxxx

Good luck! Hope it works.

Im joining the club too. Im on day 4 of clomid. So far I have been getting pretty ratty!!!:rofl:

Fingers crossed it works for us ladies! :hugs:

Well, AF got me this afternoon, so I can now officially join the Clomid Club. We have unexplained infertility, and my consultant doesn't think Clomid will actually benefit us, but we're giving it a go anyway.

I will be counting tomorrow as CD1, and will be taking my first pill on Tuesday. From reading the replies on this thread, I'll be taking it before bed in the hope of avoiding the potential symptoms!

Fingers crossed that I can prove my DR wrong, and Clomid will be the 'boost' that we need....

xxxxxxx

Goodluck hun!! I hope it works for you!! If i don't get a :bfp: by CD35 then i'm back to the clomid as well!!:hug:

Good luck everyone.. hope i will be taking my meds sometimes soon, doc is waiting for my blood results to come in even though i already have the meds at home.. :)

Lunaty - when will the results be in?

Today was day 1 of clomid for me, so here's to another month of TTC!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/20d72e

I think it should speak for itself......
5DPO!!!!!! lets just hope and pray it was a good eggie and a sticky one too...:hug:

Yay Jacky!!! Here is FX!!!

And readyforbaby - i am not sure i did my bloods last friday.. so it ll have to go to the lab and then the results have to be send to Doc.. no idea how long that will take, i am hoping i know tomorrow though :D

And to you Autumnsky- Hope that clomid is your ticket.

I will keep stalking all of your charts :)

:dust:

Hi Ladies!

Well, yesterday was pretty upsetting for me -- got AF (and wow, was it heavy!)...:hissy:

Guess I'm back to starting another cycle of clomid. Had to call the doc and let them know I am now on CD 2 "AGAIN". I took things kinda hard -- guess I got a little excited because my period was a day late...not doing that again! Thank goodness I have a very supportive hubby! I think he felt so bad for me. Oh well, another month down -- another to go, right?

Good luck want2bamom and readyforbaby --keeping my fingers crossed for you.

:) Linda
:hug:

Good luck! Hope it works.

Im joining the club too. Im on day 4 of clomid. So far I have been getting pretty ratty!!!:rofl:

Fingers crossed it works for us ladies! :hugs:

--------------

Angelmarie,

I'll be headed back to the clomid too! The pills do make ya feeling a little rough around the edges; doesn't it?

Best Wishes,
Linda

Yup! They do alright. Though I think my grumpiness has mostly gone but been replaced by headaches - constant! Grrr

The things we have to do :dohh:

Good luck girls! Will also be keeping an eye on your charts! :blush:

And go Jacky! :happydance:

well day 22 for me and sneaked a peak at my blood results from yesterday whilst in work today and it looks like i ovulated :happydance: dont think this is our month though so roll on next month.

how is everyone else doing? :hugs:

cd20 and o is nowhere to be seen

i took clomid cd2-6 this month where last month it was cd3-7 so i assumed i would o a day earlier on cd17 or 18...i have a horrible feeling o has ran off this month:cry:

Hollee ... don't give up chick .. remember that I didn't O till CD21-22 last month
:hug:

i took clomid cd2-6 this month where last month it was cd3-7 so i assumed i would o a day earlier on cd17 or 18...i have a horrible feeling o has ran off this month:cry:

yes don't give up sweetie ...you never know maybe "o" is right around the corner :hug::hugs:

thanks farie & miel

ill put my sensible head back on and realise its still only early days, if its not shown by cd30 ill cry then....maybe cd25 :lol:

think positive hollee, fx for u. apparantly i have ov but to be honest i wouldnt really have known i had if not for blood results as no signs/symptoms :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->