• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

clomid club

No tears! We need our PMA! Plus, I think O does have a funny way of showing up when you are done waiting for it, so don't give up, just embrace it... it is still coming!

day two of round five I think it is. I have lost track.

Just popping in to check on my CLOMID girls..... Good luck i trully hope this is our rounds.....

On me 8DPO, alot of creamy CM, some tummy cramping... Boobs very round and some bloating... I feel alot more tired and eating breakfast after dinner at night:blush::blush::blush:

Temp still up 36.7 so will see as i have had no temp dip yet... and feeling very hot at night when i sleep, also uncomfortable to ly on tummy.... but can be those imaginary BFP symptoms creeping up on me.....

:hug:

good luck jaky fingers crossed for you :flower:

well im cd24 and apparently due to blood results have ov :happydance: however had not had any ewcm untill this morning:dohh: whats that all about? i woke with stomach ache then went to the toilet and had ewcm, im soo confused with it all!!!!!

how is everyone else doing?

i was wondering...are we suppose to dopr "more eggs " with clomid ?

does the dose 50mg,100mg etc...make you produce/release more eggs?

any idea?

Morning girls.....
OMG i don't know whats up.... 9DPO and i have horrible tummy cramping at night and my ovaries are also a tad bit sensitive...... 8 more days to AF. I have been feeling exstremely HOT lately and when i eat i get all:sick: now i can't imgine that but OMG it is horrible, and headaces.....
Still alot of creamy CM but not trying to see to much into the symptoms though.....

:hug:

GOOD LUCK MIEL ON YOUR BDING WEEKEND!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi Jacky24,

I have read lots of your posts and I truely hope that these signs are all positive and this is your month :)

I have just got back from the FS who was amazing. I really liked him which I was pleased about. he's starting me on 50mg Clomid for 3 months and then taking it from there.

i'm dissapointed in that i'm on CD7 at the mo, so too late for this month and my last cycle was 58 days so i may have a little while to wait before i can start but i'm happy to be prescribed this none the less :happydance:

he sending me for day 21 blood tests while i'm on my first cycle to check for ovulation and combining it with a thyroid, testosterone and prolactin tests.

its soo lovely to read all this about you girls and your experiences so thanks for starting this thread :hugs:

Well it appears that me and Miel are on the same cycle. YAY! I went for my follicle scan yesterday and they said that on my left side there are 3 follicles measuring 17mm, 18mm, and 19mm. Then she went to the right and there are 3 there too and they were HUGE! One was 24.5mm, then 24mm, then 23.5mm! So I go this am for my HCG trigger shot.... and I did a positive opk this am! So this is my bding weekend too! We started early! :blush: :happydance:

Wishing all of you ladies good luck ~ I suppose not ovulating ocassionally is somewhat normal (or atleast it is for me).

Thankfully AF only visited for 1 and a half days! :happydance: But these clomid pills are kicking my butt this month. I've had such horrible headaches/dizziness...ughgh!

:hugs: to each of you!

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10500;28/st/20090215/o/6/l/28/dt/-1/k/96ee/ttc.png[/IMG]

I wonder why my DR doesn't do a follie scan??? Do you think it because I already ovulate and I am just taking Clomid to so-call help?

I think they gave me the scan after I had already done 2 months of Clomid, they wanted to be 100% sure I was ovulating.

girls?
do you know what are the sign of over stimulation with clomid?

both my ovary feel very sore it's not killing me bit they feel more sore for sure and i have a lot of clear cm ....i am Cd14 as well so really close to "O"

CD25 8DPO

Clomid is giving me sore boobs again this month :grr: not impressed!

Hey Girls!! Well i'm 11dpo and so far no signs of AF or preg signs!! AF should be arriving on tue or around there and if not then i'm on another month of clomid and provera:(:hug:

girls?

both my ovary feel very sore it's not killing me bit they feel more sore for sure and i have a lot of clear cm ....i am Cd14 as well so really close to "O"

Im not sure it could also be due to being close to O.... I also had and still have ovary and tummy cramping going on.... but if it is bothering you... there is no harm in having it checked out.....:hug:

Im CD25-12DPO and all the same old AF and BFP symptoms..... only nipples bigger darker and sensitive!!!!!!!!!

Hi there i have just started my second round of clomid...has anyone got any idea on average of which cycle most people get:bfp: ?

CD27 10dpo

Nothing to report ............ sore BB's like last month and a bit crampy, also feeling really tired ... but that usual for this time of the month. and AF being just round the corner.

Oh well ... bring on round 3 I guess ...........

girls?

Im not sure it could also be due to being close to O.... I also had and still have ovary and tummy cramping going on.... but if it is bothering you... there is no harm in having it checked out.....:hug:

Im CD25-12DPO and all the same old AF and BFP symptoms..... only nipples bigger darker and sensitive!!!!!!!!!

i think Ovulation has past ...i don't feel any more pain...:happydance: bring on the 2ww!!!

Meil, I O'd Saturday and Saturday and Sunday I had pain, too. It felt almost like a pulled muscle across my pelvic area. But mine, too, passed as of today! Hoping it's a good sign that we had strong ovulation! Good Luck Sweetie... seems we are very close cycle wise!

Hi there i have just started my second round of clomid...has anyone got any idea on average of which cycle most people get:bfp: ?

Good question - cant find the answer to this in my Zita West book, anyone got any idea's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->