clomid club

ah hun don't get me started - I had a good rant in my journal about it just now. Am vexed...

how do you make a journal an i have just had a nosey at your rant an i dint no you could get private funding what is that all about

hi girls hope your all ok today done my opk and her are the picture the top one was yesterday and the bottom 2 day i have ovulated again cd14 whoooooooo xxx :) xxxx

Attachments

• Photo-0020.jpg
    Photo-0020.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
hi girls hope your all ok today done my opk and her are the picture the top one was yesterday and the bottom 2 day i have ovulated again cd14 whoooooooo xxx :) xxxx

looks like your going to be busy tonight good luck hun x x

caz - the opk's look negative to me?

sam - just go into the LTTTC Journals section and do a "new thread" and voila! your journal! xxx

no when i look at it its loads darker then yesterdays hunil post another oic now for you i think it my cam xxx :) xx

does this lok better xx :) xx

Attachments

• Photo-0021.jpg
    Photo-0021.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
Great news Caz - Looks like someones building up for the big ov!!!! Catch that egg hun xxx

Sam - Dont get me started on the ivf rules- Its so unfair and heartbreaking......Its not all pct's tho - County Durham you can get one course free if one of you have children from a prev relationship. I just wish all the others would join suit and have the same rules for all xxx

well youre well on the way with it anyway Caz - mine looked like that the day before I ov'd - get to bed!

and as for the ivf rules, it's like being in China! You have one child - that's it!! But if i smoked like a chimney or drank like a fish, I would get treated..... hmm, this could get contentious and is moot at the momebt anyway. Will wind neck in....

Great news Caz - Looks like someones building up for the big ov!!!! Catch that egg hun xxx

Sam - Dont get me started on the ivf rules- Its so unfair and heartbreaking......Its not all pct's tho - County Durham you can get one course free if one of you have children from a prev relationship. I just wish all the others would join suit and have the same rules for all xxx

how can one place have different rules its not right it should be across the board do you have any children love x

and as for the ivf rules, it's like being in China! You have one child - that's it!! But if i smoked like a chimney or drank like a fish, I would get treated..... hmm, this could get contentious and is moot at the momebt anyway. Will wind neck in....

:growlmad: Think we all feel that way sometimes honey xxx

found this on Google - comes down to a simple YES or NO....

IVF criteria by PCT

going to do another later about 7 ish but we have had bd this afternoon will it matter xx :) xx and think ivf should be free for us xx

Evening everyone- sorry haven't had chance to be on today. I am still in the same situation- OPKs about half the darkness and temps not doing much!! AHHHHH!!!

I agree with you all about the IVF rules being different- it should be the same everywhere! I am still praying and trying for number 1 though so haven't got as far as "secondary" problems yet!

Caz - Dragonmummy is right that OPK is not a positive- the line has to be darker than the control line to be positive. Mine are like that over the couple of weeks in the middle of the cycle- you need to be waiting for the line to get darker!

How is everyone today?

Oh Lou - Still no line???? And its def not been a 2am missed one????

Im ok, getting a bit nervous for next weekend tho, if I go the same way as January its next friday I'll start with the horrible pains that last a whole weekend hahaha But at least if I get them I know somethings happening you know hahaha

Im screaming for you hun xxx

Hi ladies! Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I am continuing to stalk all of your progress and I am cheering you all on! Hope you are all doing wonderful!

Hey Kellie - Hows that baby treating you this week??? Good to see your still stalking us xxx

Hi Ollie! There is no way I'm gonna stop stalking you guys. You're my Clomid girlies and you are all such a great support group. Lil bean is doing wonderful and it would appear all sickness has passed...YAY! I had my NT scan yesterday and it looks like I am low risk for Downs, Trisomy 18 and other chromosome defects. I also got moved up by a couple of days so I was officially 13 weeks yesterday. I got some great pics too.
How are you? How's the Clomid treating you this month? Where are you on cycle days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->