clomid club

Hi DragonMummy,
Thanks for your reply, I've been pretty moody for the last 6 months (!) so dh is used to it! Funnily enough, the consultant actually warned him that I would have mood swings... oh dear. I'm feeling pretty positive about what the next 6 months bring... I hope it's a BFP!

So pleased I found you all here, I don't know of anybody else that's taken it so it's a relief to find somewhere I can ask questions and chat about it

Sweet dreams all Im off to peeps! Speak in the morning - No BFPS without me ok?? Hehehe xxx

Hi RudeOllie,

40?? blimey, that serves me right for using google as my font of all knowledge!!!

Green tea and grapefruit juice... I really hadn't heard that! Best get to the shops, any other tips I should know about? I really want to do all I can these coming months..

Thanks again
Ginny

Hi- welcome Ginny! 15 is the level that USA goes on for ovulation- they measure it differently to us. In the UK anything over 30 is ovulatory- but on Clomid they like to see nearer 40 (or preferably more) xxx

As for me I now don't think that last night was my lead up to the positive opk. All the ones I have done today have alternated between having the same line as last night and being blank! it's obviously not my surge yet! I am starting to get nervous about this cycle now!

Hang in there BabyLou. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Hi girls I just wanted to stop by and check on the clomid girls. NOthing new with me. Just was missing chatting with youns. xxx :)

Stick with it loulou! Fingers crossed. Am sure u will get there!!
Xx

I ovulated on day 20 Lou! Probably just a bit late x

ok am only 4dpo so not symptom spotting as I know it is waaay to early, but did any of you get preg symptoms on clomid? because I have had heartburn and nausea for the last 2 days and my nipples are killing me.....

(not literally, although excellent mental image of nipples detaching themselves and going at me with an ice pick....)

ok am only 4dpo so not symptom spotting as I know it is waaay to early, but did any of you get preg symptoms on clomid? because I have had heartburn and nausea for the last 2 days and my nipples are killing me.....

(not literally, although excellent mental image of nipples detaching themselves and going at me with an ice pick....)

hi dragon mummy im with you i felt all the pregnancy symptons right after ov last months an my nipples were also very sore like someone had been at them with sand paper but im now on my 2nd month an at he moment im feeling nothing im 3dpo x

guess thats one way of looking at it im open to anything that brings on more pma i think sometimes you are trying that long that you convince yourself its not going to happen again an i have used no birth control or anything for 12 years but still hopeful x

i know what you mean - i can't imagine myself with another baby. Our first took 3 years, we're just under a year now with this one but I just can't see it working, despite having a textbook chart for the first time EVER!

im new to charting takes some getting your head around an i get impatient waithing for coverline the problem with us is clomid is it for us because we already have children i have already started saving for ivf but that will be a long way off an i havent got loads of time has im 36 this year x

not sure how it works with our PCT. God i hope this isn't the last hurrah for us. I know I already have a child BUT WE WANT THREE!!!

think its across the board in the uk if you already have a child you dont qualify for free ivf x

Yep you're right Sam - Am also screwed.... Guess this Clomid had better work then, or I will have to sell a kidney.... :rofl:

i no its shite i was thinking of putting a collection tin in reception at work sams ivf fund we collect for everything else so why not collect for our own x

:rofl: amaaaazing.....

I could sell Harry but that's probably counter-productive. And I think it's frowned upon...

i feel a rant coming on well here goes my children that i have are from a previous marriage an my dh im with now has got no children of his own but we still dont qualify i think it is so unfair they say we are classed hasd a family so it doesnt matter if he doesnt have any kids so his feelings are not considered at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->