clomid club

Hey ladies How are we all today? No real problems i can see through reading back. Everyone seems quite happy which is a good thing lol.

Onewish im on CD16 1-2 dpo at most). Im feeling pretty good this cycle tbh. Not very many side affects at all. Had about 2 days after my last tablet but only a few little cramps. How you feeling? Hope this is your month hun.

Nothing new with me either today. Had a few light twinges in the left side lastnight but nothing major. I hoping i have caught that little egg though. Bd all week this week so FX.
Havent done a OPK today although i did one late lastnight and it was very very faint took awhile to appear. So i think i can safely say i have ovulated and been lucky to have no pain.

Doctors monday though for bloods hopefully.

Hope everyone else is great and hopefully this our month girls. XX

Just finished the clomid for this month so now its the waiting game hahaha Hate this bit!! Day 6 and eagerly awaiting day 14 onwards so we can catch this egg (if there is one this month!)
Great news the sickness has passed and even better news on the scan and moving into the 13 week stage.....It must be a great weight of your minds xxx

Thank you! I can't wait to see some of you ladies at testing time and get some BFPs!

Oliie it will be here before you no it..... I hate the 2 week wait for af more lol.

Well after the last post i went and did an OPK lol, and it was negative just blank. Good sign i hope.

xx

Hi Kel- glad you and the little un are fine! That must have been so exciting seeing the pics!! xx :hugs:

Rudeollie- I don't think it was a missed one because my temp hasn't gone up- well saying that it went up slightly this morning but I was half an hour late taking it and had been restless. I am finding the clomid insomnia quite bad this cycle and so my temps are not easy to get accurately. I am really worried that nothing is happening this month! :shrug::cry:

Aww Lou - Ive got my fingers crossed its gonna come honey xxx I know what you mean about the crap sleeping on the stuff....Im knackered already from tossing and turning! ANd it makes a total pain in the arse trying to temp doesnt it? Grrrrr to it all!

Vicky - Thats very true...I just hate all the waiting Argh!!!!!! Hahaha It was the start of Feb tho when I was last in this position so it seems like its been ages coming you know? Boo! Hahaha

do you not ovult the same time every month even thow my af is every 28days xx :) xx

It can be random on clomid caz- have you had any with darker lines than the one you posted?

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is ok!
Well, I think I might test tomoro. Not sure whether too or not
have been feeling a bit rubbish today and feeling a bit sick, don't know if it's paranoia tho!!!! Sounds disgusting but iv got lots of clear discharge today aswell!
What do u think girls?
Xxx

Hey Mabs! Woo Hoo, somebodies testing somebody testing! Yee haa! Sorry but it always makes my day when someones going to test!Hahaha Im sure your sickness will be some nerves about the whole thing hun xxx
Hmmm i'll have to look at the clear stuff......Im sure someone will answer this before I get back hahaha! Fingers crossed for tomorrow honey xxx

just done another one and its much darker so i think i am ovulating now xxx :) xxx her the pic of todays the one on its own i have just done x

Attachments

• Photo-0027.jpg
    Photo-0027.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo-0025.jpg
    Photo-0025.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Yep that looks like it's about to go positive caz- get BDing!!!

Yay Mabs- good luck with the testing! I think people tend to get moreCM before their BFP- and anything out of the ordinary is a good sign! X

Hey ladies How are we all today? No real problems i can see through reading back. Everyone seems quite happy which is a good thing lol.

Onewish im on CD16 1-2 dpo at most). Im feeling pretty good this cycle tbh. Not very many side affects at all. Had about 2 days after my last tablet but only a few little cramps. How you feeling? Hope this is your month hun.

Nothing new with me either today. Had a few light twinges in the left side lastnight but nothing major. I hoping i have caught that little egg though. Bd all week this week so FX.
Havent done a OPK today although i did one late lastnight and it was very very faint took awhile to appear. So i think i can safely say i have ovulated and been lucky to have no pain.

Doctors monday though for bloods hopefully.

Hope everyone else is great and hopefully this our month girls. XX

hey vicky seems that reading back you really have caught it this month my fingers are crossed, you have been lucky with not having the pains.

im one day behide you but im not sure whats happened with my ov tests and iv been having pain on and off for days but still have been bedding just incase. x

Hi Ladies :flower:

I really hope you don't mind me butting in on your thread, I haven't posted here before - but would like to join your Clomid Club! I am taking my first 50mg tablet tonight and I have a few last minute questions!

I have posted a thread in the TTC section https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...t-clomid-emergency-last-minute-questions.html and would really appreciate you having a look and responding if you have 2 minutes...

I have to go out tonight, but I will be checking on my phone and would really appreciate any responses! :flower:

Thank you sooo much in advance!

:hugs: :hugs:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Well I've had a stupidly busy couple of days - but wanted to pop in and say hi!
Thank you so much Martine31, Rudeollie, Kellym, Vickylou & Babyloulou for all your answers to my emergency questions! It was all really helpful... Glad I know what I'm getting myself in to!

I have taken two of my Clomid tablets now, I seem to be doing ok, no side effects really so far. I did have a strop today when I was stuck in traffic and I took it all out on my OH so maybe the mood swings are setting in lol!

Anyway, I am looking forward to being in Clomid Club and getting to know all of you ladies!

:hugs:

x x x

Hi SBB. Glad we could all help you out honey..... Its what we're all here for, advice support and PMA!
Youre a day ahead of me......And lucky you've not had too bad a symptom! My flushes are keeping me awake a LOT! Hahaha Its cycle 3 though so I intend it to be the last (I hope!) x
Anything you need just give us a holler! x

Thanks hun!

Did you get your side effects straight away then? Do they last all month or just while you're taking the tablets?

I hope it's your last round of it - would be great to get that BFP! How long have you been TTC?

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->