clomid club

i have been to the hospital had bloods done and scans on tubes womb cervix etc hubby just had sperm tested they said i am all good so if his sperm is ok we will find out next week ill ask to go on them i think x

:hi: Babyloulou!

Hi Kelly, personally I just asked my doc about it, she used to be a FS I think so she was happy to prescribe it (I have long cycles, up to 65 days). I know most docs won't prescribe it though, they will want to refer you. But as Babyloulou says you should have no trouble getting referred as you've been TTC 3yrs.

I'm assuming you've tried most things? Have you tried softcups? Lots of the ladies on here have had success with them

x x x

Hi SBB- how are you? I didn't get chance to come on much yesterday and haven't caught up on the posts yet! I saw that Mabs was about to test- so we may have another BFP here soon!! Anything happening with you?

I hope there will be a BFP!!!

Not much happening here - taken my 3rd Clomid last night, I've really only had one mood swing (which TBH is not unusual for me anyway!) and a little bit of tossing and turning in my sleep - so it's all fine so far!

Can't wait to ovulate! Just looked at your chart - when are you due to Ovulate??

x x x

hi girls how are you all today done another test to day its much darker i only suposed to ovulat today acording to my ovulation calander heres the pic geting bad pains today like labour pains in my back xxx :) xxx

Attachments

• Photo-0036.jpg
    Photo-0036.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
morning ladies.... well, afternoon now but have not been up long so it feels like morning. How are we all today? Am trying soooo hard not to symptom spot, I really am, but when you wake up with watery mouth and heaving it does rather make you feel like your body WANTS you to get excited.... Which I resent...

do another test later Caz - bet it's fully positive by then! (or do what I did and get the CB digi ones - there's no squinting then, just "yes" or "no" - muuuuch easier as ic's can be so temperamental)

i will hun il post it later i think i will order a digital one in a min off the net babymad going to get some perseed to but i hope i get a bfp this month i have been bding since i was cd 6 so hope im well coverd this month haha and i have been keeping my legs up for 20 minutes xxx :) xxxx

Caz you should try softcups - much easier than legs up for 20mins!! Hopefully you won't need them of course and will get your BFP!

Dragonmummy I agree, I love the CB digital OPKS, I get false +ves on line ones all the time...
I see your cycle one of Clomid too - I hope you get your BFP!!!

ty hun i hope i do this month i was thinking of useing them but im scred in case they get stuck in hun haha xx :) xx

SBB- I am not sure about ovulation- it hasn't happened so far this month. The first cycle I ovulated on CD14, the second cycle is was CD18. Nothing so far this cycle. I am starting to lose hope!!

HAHA!!! ROFL!!
You girlies are making me laugh! Love the songs tho! Think I may be singing them tonight!
Iv been getting cramps again all evening so not convinced that im guna get a BFP this month but we will see!! Might test anyway! LOL!
We worked out that it will be early December if we do - On my Grandads Bday we think! hehe!!
Anyone else due to test?
xxx

Mabs anything from you yet??? I do hope its not AF! xxx
Dont think anyone else is due to test at the mo, we're all waiting on or have just had ov! xx

Hey girls!
Hope everyone is ok! Sorry I havnt had a chance to come on today earlier, has been hectic all day. Well, i didnt really sleep last night, and when I did just kept dreaming about a BFP! lol! Woke up and felt reallly tearful and have barely been able to stop crying all day! :sad2:
Anyway, I tested first thing this morning and it was a big, massive :bfn:
which made me even worse! GRRRR! lol!
Im crying writing this and really wish i knew why cuz I feel like a total wimp! LOL!
anyway, she is due tomorrow according to my FS (as OV'd 13 days ago today!) but my cycles usedto be irregular anyway, have had no spotting which I used to get etc. Dont know if its partly to do with Clomid making my body react differently to things tho.
Anyway, watch this space and im guna leave it a few days and see what happens now!

How is everyone else today?

xxxxx

Oh Mabs - Sorry it was a no today but there's still time to go! It aint over til AF shows. Hugs to cheer you up xxx

Well Im on briefly as my and DH have bought lots of yummy stuff from m & s and are having a not ttc evening......Getting stretchy crampy pains in my right hand side so I REALLY hope its a nice follicle growing......FX!

Lou, Im so sorry youve not had your line yet - ANything showing on your temps???

Dragonmummy I agree, I love the CB digital OPKS, I get false +ves on line ones all the time...
I see your cycle one of Clomid too - I hope you get your BFP!!!

Thanks - you too! I shall be watching with interest! xx

Hi Ladies, I'm signing off for the evening too - just about to have some cheesecake! Yummy!

MrsMab I'm sorry you've had such a crappy day - I really hope AF doesn't arrive and you get your BFP... :hugs:

RudeOllie enjoy your lovely M&S food!

Babyloulou I don't know why it wouldn't have happened yet, but I'm very new to Clomid... Hopefully you will get your +OPK soon and a temp rise...

Thanks Dragonmummy - I would love to get my BFP on my first cycle of Clomid - that would be amazing! But we'll see....

Caz - Lol the softcup won't get stuck I promise.... When I first got mine I looked at it and said 'what the f**k?!!' but actually they're fine to use, really comfortable..

Anyway, have a lovely evening everyone :hugs:

x x x

think i will stick with keepng my leg up haha scared xxx :) xxx

Im with you Caz! Those things frighten me! Hahaha Silly I know but I got TSS off a tampon once and it almost killed me so Im keeping away from things that arent human going in that area hahaha!

Lol you lot!! Seriously they're fine! :rofl: I do understand though I mean they look really scary! And after TSS Rudeollie I don't blame you at all.

I have a clomid question:
TMI WARNING!!!
I have got loads of really white, chunky/clumpy CM - It's been for the last 2 days (so since starting Clomid). I haven't checked my CM for a whole cycle yet so don't know if it's normal for me...
There is no itch, but I guess it could be a yeast infection. Is this a side effect of Clomid? Has anyone else had it? I read the leaflet but there's nothing in there about it...

Any help much appreciated :flower:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back