clomid club

Ive had it honey but its hard to say cos i'm doing the green tea and grapefruit diet....So its thick but stretchy.....Which is needed for your clomid cm as it dries it up...Keep an eye on it and if it starts to get uncomfy its prob a reaction/infection and might need some caneston stuff xx
Aww hope you is ok SBB xxx PMA PMA all the way hahahaha xxx

Thanks hun, it's really not uncomfortable at all, I just thought it was normal but posted in TTC and someone said it sounds like a yeast infection. I had clumpy CM before AF as well...

I think it's fine but will see what it does in the next couple of days then maybe talk to doc if it doesn't go....

PMA all the way lol!!!

x x x

x x x x

I had it too huni! Have had it nearly all the way through this cycle (1st clomid cycle!).
Think its normal huni but agree with ollies advice
xxx

Thanks Mab! Sounds like it's a clomid thing then!

I'll see how it goes - will let you know!

x x x

I've had loads of White CM on clomid too- got loads at the moment as a matter of fact!

Great I'm glad it's normal on Clomid then!

Thanks girls :hugs:

x x x

My friend told me about that but I haven't seen it! I'm watching the break up with jennifer anniston... But Theres more than an hour left and I'm tired!!

X x x

Give up now........Jenny cant do films Im afraid - She was Friends only imho! Hahaha SOme bits are fun tho but urgh hahahaha Watch pineapple if you ever get chance, my DH isnt homophobic(2 BF got married the other weekend) but ott gay men make him turn the tv over apart from on this show ITs sooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya ladies...been away for a few days. Bet no one noticed :(

I had my hospital appointment yesterday and the doc looked at my progesterone levels and said they were too high to just be ovulating and that I am miscarrying. Hubby's sperm was fine! I also told him(tmi sorry) that the night before we had had intercourse and when I went to the toilet there was brownish jelly on the tissue and a (tmi again sorry) cloudy, jelly bean shape, lump of jelly with brown lines in it. He said that;s the rest of the miscarriage leaving my body. I am soooooo gutted! That's 3 months we've gotten pregnant on clomid and 3 miscarriages.

I been crying so much, my body is rejecting our babies :(
I know that there must be abnormalities blah da blah de blah......but why is this happening??? There is no answer!

Sorry girls, just needed to get it off my chest.

How is everyone else doing? Any BFPs on here lately? xx

awww honey i am so sorry....Youre not like Hedgewich are you????? - she was similiar but had graves disease...... check her story out on here.....Big hugs honey pie, and we did miss you......xxxx

Not sure about hedgewitch but I already have a son whos nearly 4. It took us nearly 3 years to concieve him and it's been 2 1/2 years this time around trying for another :(

Ahh huni! sorry to hear about everything! So sad!
Sending big hugs your way huni.
xxxxxx

Hi Rhian, sorry to hear about your mc, it is hard enough with one, three must be hideous. Are they all very early like this one? Are they going to investigate or are they just leaving you to it with the clomid?

aw so sorry hun i have got some horibule pains in my admon its like presser feeling xxx :) xxx

Well girls I have done an opk again this just now and it is nearly positive- this has been happening for the last couple of days- I keep gettingnear positives then the next one is blank again! Driving me mad!!!!!!!

Well girls I have done an opk again this just now and it is nearly positive- this has been happening for the last couple of days- I keep gettingnear positives then the next one is blank again! Driving me mad!!!!!!!

Oh Lou thats rubbish - Still nothing genuine?!?!?!
Anything happened temp wise hun???

Hi girls!

Rhian, I'm so sorry about your MC. I am new in Clomid club so don't know your history or anything, and this may not be remotely helpful (or you prob already know about it) but I was reading about ladies who suffer from recurrent MCs taking 'baby' low dose aspirin. As it thins the blood it can prevent clots, which apparently can cause recurrent early MCs. It might be worth mentioning it to your FS and see if they think it's worth a shot. I really really hope you get the help you need and the next one is successful :hugs:

RudeOllie you were right about the Break Up - gave up and went to bed lol!!

BabyLouLou - get some Clearblue digitals if you can afford it? I love them! I haven't POAS for several days so I did one this morning! I know I'm still taking Clomid but I was just curious lol! Anyway, it was negative, and I read the leaflet and Clomid doesn't affect them :yipee: so I can start POAS really early!!

Mrsmab is there any update from you?

Nothing new from me, apart from the POAS!! :haha:

x x x x :hugs: x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee