clomid club

omg I make the PCOS/PCSO spelling error on my incidents ALL THE TIME!! So you were a SOCO? Bet that was a lot less exciting than CSI :rofl:

You get a lot of stick press wise but so do the police - We tend to go hand in hand so we may as well be united on here hahaha Christmas Day Babies hahaha!!!!!!!!

omg I make the PCOS/PCSO spelling error on my incidents ALL THE TIME!!

:rofl:

Yes it was a lot less exciting than CSI that's for sure !! Mainly boring jobs, but I still loved it - most days!!

Rudeollie yeh I bet you get sick of the press slagging you all off all the time!

Yay I want a Christmas day baby sooo much! Lets get that BFP!! x x x x

Its great when you enjoy your job isnt it??
But its more fun on here when I sing my PMA song hahaha PMA PMA ALL THE WAY ITS PMA!!!!!! yipeeeee! Hahaha SO just made that up on the spot - How cool am I???? Hahaha We are gonna do it this month PMA baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

But its more fun on here when I sing my PMA song hahaha PMA PMA ALL THE WAY ITS PMA!!!!!! yipeeeee! Hahaha SO just made that up on the spot - How cool am I???? Hahaha We are gonna do it this month PMA baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: I just sang that in my head to the tune of Jingle Bells! Got Xmas on the brain now!

Right, I'm off to bed, soooo tired I need an early night! :sleep:

DragonMummy I hope your night goes smoothly and there's no big emergencies! :wacko:

x x x

Night night SBB!!!!!!! Speak to you soon.....Dont let the clomid or my catchy song keep you up tonight xxx

YAY!!! Am hoping for a Christmas baby too - although mine would be early December as I have to have elective cesarian and they tend to do them at 38 weeks I understand.

PMA is back. Can you tell?

Hell yeah Dragon, Let get the pma revved up for this month and spread it around hahaha PMA muckspreading! Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!
Well my DH cant stay awake so Im been forced off the laptop to go watch most haunted live in bed hahaha
Sweet BFP dreams to all and to all a goodnight! xxx Well mainly you Dragon darling xxx

Pma pma clomid all the waaaay
oh what fun it is to bfp for christmas daaay hey!

HAHA!!! ROFL!!
You girlies are making me laugh! Love the songs tho! Think I may be singing them tonight!
Iv been getting cramps again all evening so not convinced that im guna get a BFP this month but we will see!! Might test anyway! LOL!
We worked out that it will be early December if we do - On my Grandads Bday we think! hehe!!
Anyone else due to test?
xxx

Pma pma clomid all the waaaay
oh what fun it is to bfp for christmas daaay hey!

Hahaha I can see my little song will make it to number one at this rate!
Good follow up Dragon hahaha!!!
Enjoy your sleeps xxx

HAHA!!! ROFL!!
You girlies are making me laugh! Love the songs tho! Think I may be singing them tonight!
Iv been getting cramps again all evening so not convinced that im guna get a BFP this month but we will see!! Might test anyway! LOL!
We worked out that it will be early December if we do - On my Grandads Bday we think! hehe!!
Anyone else due to test?
xxx

Mabs anything from you yet??? I do hope its not AF! xxx
Dont think anyone else is due to test at the mo, we're all waiting on or have just had ov! xx

:hi: ladies!

Well I had the song in my head trying to get to sleep lol! Thankfully it's gone now!

I think since starting the Clomid I have started tossing and turning in my sleep a bit more... But that's ok, it's not the worst side effect by the sounds of it!

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

x x x

Hi SBB! The sleep is the worse part I find.....Totall restless sleep! But we'd best get used to it hadnt we cos I imagine when we get those BFP we'll be getting less sleep! Hahaha!
Well Ive a busy day so wont be around much.....I hope I dont miss any BFPS (MrsMab!) Hahaha
Everyone have a lovely day wont you??? xxx

Morning everyone- how is everyone today?? Nothing to report here still....

hi ladies i have been ttc for ages now like 3 years no joys other than 2 losses did you all ask to be put on clomid or did GP just do it we have had test etc been told all is ok but it just is not happening any ideas as i no clomid is meant to be better as you produce more egg so there is more of a chance with the sperm meeting the egg ;-) thanks girlie's xxx

Hi Kelly- you need to ask to be referred to the hospital. You should then get to see an F.S- they will prescribe Clomid if they think it will help. You should have no problem getting referred after 3 years of TTC xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->