clomid club

Vicky I use managing PCOS for dummies - has loads of GI stuff in there - or if you just google "GI Diet" you'll find loads of stuff with lists etc of things you can and can't eat xx

just had a look on that site it look god that book im going to get one xx :) xx

Hi girls!!!
Glad to see there is some oving going on!! Yay
just need BFPs now
nothing new with me! No cramps today, no sign of af but have a stinking cold!
Hubby wants me to wait till Sunday or Monday to test! Am guna try hold out till then!
Feel really fat and bloated today. Nothing else going on tho.
How is every one else?
Xxx

Oooh great news she's still not here Mabs! Fingers crossed she keeps away! I think you should test on Sunday.....See if you've got a cooked Easter egg in there hehehe
I hope we get a record breaking amount of bfp's this month, really good sticky ones! Dont want anymore worry or sadness for any of us xxx
I'm ok, ewcm so looks like something is going to kick off I hope! xxx

Hahaha Thanks Mabs - DH wanted to do it earlier but I refused..........We're at his bro's tomorrow with all the family so I need the boys there as late as possible to do their magic hahahaha!

Caz/ dragon - Hows things for you girlies.....Is it a quiet 2ww???? xxxx

nothing much hun i have just got out of the bath and i havr noticed the round my nipples are geting darker and the ends look a bit purple and there still very sore xx :) xx

Darker nipps are a great sign Cazbob! Thats the way I knew something was going on first last year!!!!!!! xxx

Had to stop it after 4 weeks though cause i became very sick, what ever i put in just came straight back up again.

See that is not a healthy diet lol!!

GI is easy once you get your head around it, that little book is less than £3 from Amazon and all you have to do is look up a food and if it's got a red dot - don't eat it! Green dot defo eat and orange dot you can eat but keep in moderation... It's just a traffic light system basically... There are more complex points to it but just start with that and see how you go...

See - Easy peasy!! :winkwink:

x x x

SBB do you no the name of the book? looking it up but cant find it. Sounds easy when you put it like that lol.

Thanks hun your a star xx

Hi honey it's the one I put the link for in the previous post but here you go again :hugs:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d.ht..._1&s=books&qid=1266760247&a=0007211392&sr=8-1

x x x

Hows things SBB??? Anything interesting at work recently....As I said sooo jealous of your csi life! hahaha Dont want specifics (cos you cant I know- Like me!) But hope its not been boring this week xxx

quiet 2ww? Am almost climbing the WALLS! Am peeing on anything that will hold still (son is looking at me with massive distrust) and just soo mood-swingy (AF??? ARGH!!!) and generally fecked off with it.

I WANT A BFP!!!!!

Am fraught - can you tell? :rofl:

Ah Hun I don't actually do that any more, just used to... I work from home
a lot now so nothing exciting at all has happened! I do miss it, it's kind of cool to be involved in that stuff... But don't miss the hours, the bosses or the gory stuff!!

X x x

Aww god SBB - Thats very disappointing hahaha Just kidding xxx So when wil you bring out your true crimes boosk....Give me a shout out will ya??? Hahaha

Hahaha Dragon Im sorry hun - Youve seemed so ok??? I thought it was a quiet one! Please tho dont pee on lil dragon xxx Hahaha xxx

I'll let you know hun! Lol!

Dragonmummy have you had lines on any of these tests?!

Am going to sleep now so will catch up tomorrow x x x

I would love to part of the Clomid club!! I'm on my 2nd round of clomid had unltrasound done on cd13 and recieved HSG shots!!! Hoping to get a BFP in a few weeks!!!

Am ok really Ols, am just really crap at waiting. I just want this sooo much which i'm sure you all understand!

Cheers SBB sorry i never noticed it in the other post.... must be blind lol.

Dragonmummy im in the same boat going crazy lol Not too long left though. FX

Ollie hope your well and noty getting too many weird pains.

Well im feeling better not been or felt sick for hours now. no cramps, nearly 2am and not tired at all and been up since 8am. Nothing new really. Catch up with yas tomorrow girls xxx

good morning girls well still spotting really light brown discharge no cramps today an temps still way up but that could just be due to not feeling very well hope everyone is ok x x x x

Hmmm Will you test Sunday is she hasnt shown up fukky SAm??? Just to be on the pma side???

Vicky - Glad you feel a bit better honey xxx Dont you just hate the crap sleep this gives us!!! xxx

Welcome - Chrissangel!!! What day are you on at the mo???

Dragon - YOu know you can come on here and climb the mental walls ANYTIME ok....Cos i'll need you all if I do ov hahaha!

Me?? Still not sure whats going on cos temps today were a bust - Slept terrible so manage to get back for 2 straight hours and got a 97.9.....0.5 higher than yesterday.

BD last night with Zestica for a change and will prob do it again before we head off for the day......We're away overnight so I'll not be back til Saturday afternoon! NO BFP'S without me ok?????? Hahahaha xxx

yeah if she dont show properly i will but this discharge is yuck really thick an slimey light brown disgusting its usualy watery before af its like coloured ewcm x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->