clomid club

how do you temp girls might give it a go next month ill catch that bloody egg if it kills me lol bring on the BFP for all of us xxx

Hello everyone!
Kelly - I dont temp hun but good luck and FX for a BFP!
Hi to everyone else, so much to say to everyone, Iv forgotten it all now! LOL!
anyway, have been reading and trying to catch up with u all and think Iv got there!
We need some BFPs soon I think!
Nothing new with me still.
FS rang this morn, progesterone levels were 68 on Day 21 so thats Good and I defo OV'd! yay!
Still no sign of AF, which in some ways is good I suppose but if she is coming, wish she wud hurry up so can start next cycle!
Still getting some cramps and have got sore boobs today.
My DH has given me a rotten cold aswel so feel quite rough! GRRR!
xxxx

Hey Mrsmabs great news that you ov'd!!!!!!!!!!!! Now can we pleeease pleeease have a bfp from you!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe
Is it me or has this month been a long one in respect of bfps????
It seems ages since hedge graduated!
So I am now shouting out to all ovaries and wombs with teeny tiny sticky things in them. GIVE US SOME BFPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evening ladies,

still feeling pretty crappy af pains are pretty bad and i'm on nights too :growlmad:

anyway am after some advice, this is my last month of clomid and then i'll hopefully be starting IUI (am hoping not massive waiting lists for this!), i'm just wondering of there is anything else i can try at the moment i take EPO and starflower oil until ov, pregnacare conception vitamins, i'm drinking grapefruit juice, this month i'm gonna try my best to avoid alcohol and to try and eat very healthy. i use softcups too, so do you think there's anything else that i could try? :shrug:

thanks

xx

Think the only other thing I could think about trying would be acupuncture or reflexology.......Might be an idea to try one next month anyhoo cos its meant to do wonders for iui.
I really hope this last month works for you tho honey....But if its not to be dont worry...I'll be in the iui section in a few months too!!!
On the flip side...You could try not using anything for this last month...Just Au natrel with the clomid only and something for your cm????? Stranger things have happend! xxx
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hugs for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Think the only other thing I could think about trying would be acupuncture or reflexology.......Might be an idea to try one next month anyhoo cos its meant to do wonders for iui.
I really hope this last month works for you tho honey....But if its not to be dont worry...I'll be in the iui section in a few months too!!!
On the flip side...You could try not using anything for this last month...Just Au natrel with the clomid only and something for your cm????? Stranger things have happend! xxx
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hugs for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm is there an echo in here??????Hahahaha x

lol :haha:

was thinking about reflexology i used to have it a few yrs ago, but then we stopped trying for a few months, it was really nice and relaxing, might give her a ring tomorrow. i had thought about accupuncture, but its quite expensive and thought i'd save that for IVF if i need that.

xx

Mrs sunshine the only things I do that aren't on your list are Acu (but it's expensive as you say, I'm going to stop after this cycle probably) I use maca root and conceive plus...

I also ate really well last month, loads if fruit veg and proteinslike lentils etc... And it nearly worked, I got a bfp but it was a chemical...

That's all I can think of!!

X x x

Does poor diet affect a BFP? I only eat one meal a day (i no its bad but its all i can manage) xx

Vicky - A good diet is best when ttc BUT looking at some women I see wondering round I dont think it stops them.....Ive seen people tucking into all sorts and still going on benders while been pregnant. Now THAT does annoy me hahaha!

Mrssunshine - Hope you manage to get book in for this cycle...Im going to do it next cycle if I dont get a bfp this time......

Lou - How are the pains today honey??

Sbb - Hows things for you today???? Anything from you dpo 13.....Im on 12 so need something to look forward to hahaha

Me - Temp dropped so not ov yet - Im hoping its here tomorrow night like in January! x

Monring everyone.

Ollie- my pains had worn off by the time I went to bed- nothing there at all today. Managed to BD this morning but was really annoyed that we didn't last night while I had the ovary pains- but OH fell asleep while I was still getting ready for bed- he wouldn't wake up!! Grrrrrr! Temp has dropped really low this morning- gone down to 36.24. Still negative OPKs- I go on holiday on Sunday so if nothing has happened before then I will be writing this month off and just forgetting about everything for a week!

How are you today?? xxx

Awww Lou what the heck is going on hey?? You must be bald from pulling your hair out!

Not much on me today, some mild pains last night when I got to bed, like back ache......But not much today. Hoping things are gearing up for the weekend xxx

I've got no idea any more- I have resigned myself the last few days into thinking this month is a write-off and that I would have to double my dose next month. But then yesterdays pains were so bad I was thinking they MUST be ovulation! But then a big temp drop today and still blank OPKs- I hate this!

What CD are you now?

Day 12 now....... So its gettin near to D day but the temps the other day had us sure ov was on its way, but I was feeling a bit under the weather so perhaps they were just down to a bug.

This stuff is the biggest head **** Ive ever known....Last month I had tonnes of stuff going on and didnt ov! Its crap! I hope your bodys just pulling off a great ttc mystery and you have ov'd but its not letting you know it???? Long shot but stranger things have happend! xxx

Thanks ollie, my diet is very poor i dont eat breakfast or lunch just dinner. Maybe i should try my best to take in some more food. lol.
Although the last few days ive been waking up and im starving.

Feeling very wet down below since lastnight but got up this morning and i have thrush grrr what is going on lol

Also keep throwing up and feeling light headed. Getting very sniffly so think i might be coming down with something. Off for bloods today so roll on next week for the results.

Loulou sorry you still have nothing hopefully your bloods will come back and show you have ov'd and your body is just playing games with you. Good Luck with it huni and im sure your holiday will do you the world of good. xx

Hi ladies!

Vicky - I do think good diet is important, you can't be getting enough energy just eating dinner, you need to have brekkie.
I am similar in that I cannot stomach food when I get up, but I have been getting acupuncture and the lady has been making me have brekkie as it's so important! I don't have actual food, I just whizz up loads of fresh fruit with some juice and yoghurt and have a big smoothie! I put things like strawberries, blueberries, grapes and whatever else I have, a dollop of yoghurt and some grapefruit juice. Oh and spinach because it's so good for you (you can't taste it!)
She also has got me eating loads more protein, like lentils, beans and quorn. I'm a vegetarian so need the extra protein!
She says it's really important as you need your blood etc to be really healthy for the little bean....
Last month I did a kind of Low GI diet (I'm not overweight at all - just being healthy) and I did nearly get that BFP!!

Also thrush can be a preggo symptom, and along with throwing up it sounds positive!

Ollie - nothing happening here hun, still negative OPKs... Think I'll prob ovulate CD17 - I really hope so! It would be easter day - a little easter egg to make a Xmas baby!!

BabyLouLou sorry if it hasn't worked hun, must be so disappointing, I hope you can relax and enjoy your holiday :hugs:

x x x

No problem Vickylou! Sorry you feel ill tho xxx

HOT NEWS!!!! I have got stretchy egg white cm! Just checked now after doing my chores (hahaha as you do) and its here! God I soooo excited now. Hubby come home ov is coming, ov is coming!!!

Ollie - WOOHOO!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo:

Hehehe Thanks honey :hugs:. I am so excited.....Just emailed DH, told him it was not an April fools! I can just see his little face beaming reading my message! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->