clomid club

Ahh bless!

My right ovary area is throbbing a little - come on eggies!!

x x x

SBB thanks, i best try eating a little more then. It kinda a control thing for me. I used to have an eating disorder (some will say i still do) I have never been slim cause of the pcos but i used to starve myself for weeks on end just to make sure i dont pile on the pounds. When i moved away from home at 18 i got very depressed for personal reasons and didnt care about anything, ate what i wanted when i wanted and as much as i wanted. My weight rocketed from 12 stone to 20 stone.
Im now kinda getting back to how i used to be only eat one meal aday and my weight it 15 half stone now. slowly going down but what am i doing to my body ay girls?

I think ill go back on the atkins diet and least that way i make myself eat cause i have too lol.

Thanks girls and sorry for the life story lol.

Ollie thats brilliant, plenty of BDing for you then the next couple of days.

xx

Oh yeah is it ok to use the canasten cream for the thrush? x

Vicky that's tough :hugs: - I do know some people who do have/have had an eating disorder and I know it's very hard as it's all about control.

If I were you, rather than the Atkins which I really don't believe to be healthy, I would try the Low GI diet. It's not as restrictive and there's also loads of reports about how brilliant it is for PCOS & getting pregnant with PCOS.

Just as some examples this is what I was eating (if you're not veggie obviously you can put meat in too!)
For brekkie either smoothie or porridge
Lunch - lentils, mung beans, chick peas (sounds rank but really nice!) with stir fried veg (baby s/corn, snap peas, aubergine, spinach) with grilled feta cheese on top.
Dinner - my favourite was pitta bread, carrots, celery & cucumber with Humus, and sweet potato wedges (with salt, pepper and chilli on, with a bit of olive oil - yummy!) and some veggie falafel with yoghurt...

There's a good few things you can't have, like potatoes, white bread, and sweets. But you can't have any of that on Atkins anyway!

You can have granary bread, and pasta. And if you want a treat, you can mix a high GI food with a Low GI food and overall it will be Medium GI....

There's load of cookbooks on Amazon:

This one is tiny and fits in your handbag so you can always check stuff
https://www.amazon.co.uk/GI-Guide-S...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266760247&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PCOS-Diet-...r_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1270120868&sr=8-13

I think it's ok to use the cream, but double check with pharmacist...

x x x x

Hmmmm I posted and its vanished - What on earth is going on with me this week???

Vicky - I agree with SBB no Atkins go Low GI.....Or the new "lifestyle" (Rather than diet) is smaller portion sizes and eat when you want to....Listen to your body. Im already feeling much better for it, especially teamed up with a little light exercise!

For pcos its better tp have lots of smaller lighter meals than 3 big ones apparently.

And amazon is wicked fab for Books on Low GI and Pcos diets!!! xxx

SBB - Hope my ewcm has kicked your ovaries into overdrive so you can join me on ov! x

Hmmmm I posted and its vanished - What on earth is going on with me this week???

Vicky - I agree with SBB no Atkins go Low GI.....Or the new "lifestyle" (Rather than diet) is smaller portion sizes and eat when you want to....Listen to your body. Im already feeling much better for it, especially teamed up with a little light exercise!

For pcos its better tp have lots of smaller lighter meals than 3 big ones apparently.

And amazon is wicked fab for Books on Low GI and Pcos diets!!! xxx

SBB - Hope my ewcm has kicked your ovaries into overdrive so you can join me on ov! x

Thanks sbb, All the doctors tell me the low gi is the best diet to do with pcos but i cant get my head around how it works lol..... i have a book that ive read but still non the wiser lol. Too many long medical words i think lol. Im going to give it shot though as im worrying now about the nutrients etc for baby if and when i conceive. You been a great help hun thanks muchly.

I too dont think the atkins is very healthy but its the only thing thats worked for me in the years of dieting lol. I lost 17pound in a week which is a lot but i havent put it back on (which is the main thing) Had to stop it after 4 weeks though cause i became very sick, what ever i put in just came straight back up again.

Thanks tho hun xx

Thanks ollie, im going to get my head stuck into the book i have and try and figure it all out.

Right thats me away to go and get my bloods done. Speak soon girls have fun xx

Good luck for the bloods Vicky! And yeah give the book another try...Someone once said anything worth having doesnt come easy! Aint that the truth! xxx

good afternoon ladies well im still spotting so im tipping af will be here right on cue not done temps this morning has im not well came down with a tummy bug yesterday i have been at one with the toilet runs an vomiting so not nice hope everyone else is doing ok x x

Hmmm Im still not convinced Sam......Upset tummy is something LOTS of girls have had in early preg......BUT if your convinced she's on her way you have to go with your gut. Sorry honey xxx Hope the bug goes soon so you can feel a bit better for the long weekend xxx

Had to stop it after 4 weeks though cause i became very sick, what ever i put in just came straight back up again.

See that is not a healthy diet lol!!

GI is easy once you get your head around it, that little book is less than £3 from Amazon and all you have to do is look up a food and if it's got a red dot - don't eat it! Green dot defo eat and orange dot you can eat but keep in moderation... It's just a traffic light system basically... There are more complex points to it but just start with that and see how you go...

See - Easy peasy!! :winkwink:

Sam hope you feel better hun and the witch stays away... :hugs:

Ollie - yep I hope your imminent Ov has triggered my ovaries into competitive mode and they will hurry up!!

x x x

i think deep down we all no when she is coming we just try to convince ourselves otherwise so we can feel better but i will keep the pma for next month x x

I hope so too SBB - The we can maybe graduate together hahaha! That would be great!

Im goona get the little book your on about too.....Have 2 but they are complicated and fussy. SIMPLE is goooood! Hahaha

Its the sugar vs carb battle for me always! Damn my sweet tooth and pcos!

I hope so too SBB - The we can maybe graduate together hahaha! That would be great!

Im goona get the little book your on about too.....Have 2 but they are complicated and fussy. SIMPLE is goooood! Hahaha

Its the sugar vs carb battle for me always! Damn my sweet tooth and pcos!

Me too I love sweets - and I love crisps! It is hard to stick to religiously but I think if you can at least stick to it generally and make sure you're eating lots of super healthy foods as well as the crap then it kind of balances out...

Yes lets graduate together - I soooo want it to be our month!
x x x

Yep thats my way of thinking too! Im very lucky that DH is a super chef.....Im a raw meat avoider...I'd be like you if I thought too much of where my food comes from hahaha!

Right well.....We'll do it honey. xxx

Hi girls

haven't mangaed to get an appt yet for reflexology, will have to try again in a bit

good luck to all you girlies who are about to ovulate - really need some bfps i'm kind of thinking that clomid doesn't work at all!!!!!

xxxx

Yay for the ewcm ollie- it's happening! :)

sorry you feel the witchis coming Sam- hope she doesn't!

I'm off to get my bloods done now- for what it's worth!!!

Had to stop it after 4 weeks though cause i became very sick, what ever i put in just came straight back up again.

See that is not a healthy diet lol!!

GI is easy once you get your head around it, that little book is less than £3 from Amazon and all you have to do is look up a food and if it's got a red dot - don't eat it! Green dot defo eat and orange dot you can eat but keep in moderation... It's just a traffic light system basically... There are more complex points to it but just start with that and see how you go...

See - Easy peasy!! :winkwink:

x x x

SBB do you no the name of the book? looking it up but cant find it. Sounds easy when you put it like that lol.

Thanks hun your a star xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->