clomid club

I am, I'm going to stick with the cheapy ones from ebay. I've read that you shouldn't use them for 3 days following your last dose of Clomid per cycle as it can affect the result. Not sure how true this is, can someone confirm please?

I have used them through out my clomid months ...
Although I tend to stick to my CBFM .... the 1st month you might need to take the results with a little pinch of salt as your body adjusts, you might get a longer period of 'positive' results due to the hormone increases ....
So also use all the other signs to help pinpoint o .. such as CM, O cramps etc.

HI

i used clomid for 3 months & used opk's, but after a year of being confused by internet cheapies & as my doc wouldn't do bloods or scan i bought digital opks, much more expensive but at least i knew for sure that i o'd.

x

Ok I need to ask a question please girls!

AF started at around 1am this morning but has been incredibly light all day - do I still count today as CD1? My GP said that as soon as she arrives however light thats CD1 but I always counted the first full day with heavy flow as CD1.

So anyways, due to start first round of Clomid on days 2-6, would you class tomorrow as CD2? Or Monday?

Also it's my first time on Clomid and I don't know why but I'm feeling quite anxious about taking it, did anyone else feel like this? Think I'm worrying about the side effects and whether people will notice anything "different" about me while I'm taking it, I haven't told anyone apart from my 2 best friends about it you see. Thought about telling my dad but then OH will probably want to tell his parents (we haven't told either that we're trying) and his mom can't keep anything to herself!

Sorry rambling now :blush: someone just tell me to pull myself together please :dohh:

Yay Claire! It's great that you can get started. No need to worry! If your Dr. said it doesn't matter how light, I'd assume this must be day 1. Although, I always thought it was full flow too.

I know I'm so excited but feeling kinda nervous as well tbh!

Thats exactly what I always thought about CD1! Going to start it tomorrow because she (the GP) did say as soon as it starts is CD1.

Hollee what type of OPK's do you use and how much do they cost? x

Hey darling

Are you having to use a towel or tampon?
If so that's CD1 .. as long as it's 'flow' and is red coloured rather than brown intermittent spotting that is CD1.
I'd take your 1st clomid tablet tomorrow night, just before you go to sleep, with big drink of water .. they taste nasty!

So you'll be taking it tomorrow night, mon night, tues night, wed night and last on thurs night.
You won't notice any really 'bad' or drastic side effects, some girls get flushes .. but taking it late at night minimises this.
Also I had minor headaches .. nothing really bad, just a mild 'rumbling' that lasted a couple of days. You might find your tearful or crabby .. but you can pass that off as PMT! Haha I did!
Don't worry to much honey, I was stressed about it before my 1st cycle but it really is ok :hugs:

You know where I am if you need anything :hugs:

ps - if you want digi OPK's use the Clearblue ones .. they are very good

Thanks Farie! This is the thing, the flow is still really light and not red, it's brown, very very light and very little of it. Do you still think that I should class today as CD1?

It's very odd for me I have to say, I normally have a couple of hours of very light flow and then it changes to heavy.

Thanks for all the help so far :)

If it's that light I'd prob say CD1 tomorrow then, I get spotting before AF arrives so only call it CD1 when the flow turns red and is enough to need a towel.
:hug:

Thanks all. i hope this is the month, im going and try to do everything right although that will still prob not work.

ClaireLR Sorry the witch got u at least u can start the clomid.

:hug:

I'm not to fussed about the :witch: this month, we'd kind of been having a break and just want to get started on the Clomid! I'm so excited now, decided to count today as CD1 so am taking the first one tomorrow. I'm going to be using OPK's, pre-seed and EPO to help with CM. Does anyone else do anything when taking Clomid to help things along? x

Good luck ladies! Clomid worked for me second cycle after 23 months of ttc... so I am a big fan!!!

Will keep popping in to check on your progress!!!

Loads of :dust:

Yay I love hearing the Clomid success stories! Congratulations!

Congrats Angel! Thanks for giving us hope... :)

Good luck Claire. I can't wait until AF arrives so I can start too!

Thats fab Angel, i'm on my second cycle with it fx it will work for me!! x

Just thought I would add my post - started first round 10/04 - fingers crossed!

1st month off clomid & ive ovulated all on my own....its given my ovaries a big kick up the bum & got them working :happydance:

WAY TO GO HOLLEE WOOHOO!!!

I am on my second round of Clomid, I just got upped to 150mg (taken 3times a day), it's my second day and no side effects yet, last month I had the worse hot flashes...I have my fingers crossed for this month!!!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR OUR CLOMID CLUB LADIES TO GET THEIR BFP THIS MONTH!!!

Well I've just taken my first dose :) going to start ov sticks from a week tomorrow! :thumbup:

Fingers crossed and :dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->