clomid club

That's great Hollee!

Good luck everyone... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Ladies. I'm on my first round of Clomid 50mg for a luteal phase defect. I'm on CD14 and have yet to get a pos OPK. (In true POAS addict style have been POAS 3 times daily since CD9...:blush:) Seems like I've had lots of CM this cycle, and my temp jumped way up this AM. Do you think I missed my O??? :dohh: I'm freaking out!! I have always gotten positive OPK's before.... I'm so confused!! Help please!!! :cry: Thanks in advance! Here's the link to my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/132cb5

Just started my 2nd round of clomid after miscarriage.
Already in a bad mood and i only took it around 4 hours ago

Nailartmom, I'd be surprised if you missed it after testing so frequently. Hope it was a false alarm!

Tattybear :hugs:

Hi, Im just about to start Clomid (so joining the club) and hoping to be 'in the club' soon. Just waiting for AF to start then off we go. Good luck everyone x

Just started my 2nd round of clomid after miscarriage.
Already in a bad mood and i only took it around 4 hours ago

:hugs: I'm sorry for your loss :-( I will keep my fingers crossed for you and all the ladies of Clomid Club to finally get their :bfp: this month :hug:

Welcome Hopeful! I'm waiting for AF too...

just coming by to see how you are doing clomid club:hugs::hug:

thinking of you all :hugs:

Thanks BizyBee!! I hope it was just a false alarm too. Has anyone else not gotten a positive OPK while on Clomid but did indeed O??? :shrug:

Tattybear-:hug:

Hi Ladies,
Does anyone know if Migraines (I think its a migraine I have pain in between the eyes and bridge of nose) is connected to Clomid? I have never suffered this kind of head ache before and the pain is unbearable...Thanks

Yup - I got that type of headache the 1st couple of months on Clomid

:hug:

i did too as well ...and really bad ovulation pain tot the point i could barely walk ...

i had really bad headaches like that too on the first & 3rd month x

Hi Ladies,
Does anyone know if Migraines (I think its a migraine I have pain in between the eyes and bridge of nose) is connected to Clomid? I have never suffered this kind of head ache before and the pain is unbearable...Thanks

Me too! The headaches and hot flushes are the side effects I've noticed so far.

Help!

I'm on day three of Clomid 50mg, so far I've had no symptoms - no hot flushes, no headaches, nothing. I don't feel any different. I'm worried that it's not doing anything to me. I did an OPK earlier which came up with a faint line but I've read they should be strongly positive on Clomid, does anyone know what's going on? I'm worried my GP has put me on to lower a dose and I'm wasting a month.

Does anyone know if anyone has had no symptoms while on Clomid? :cry:

EDIT: forgot to say though that AF is on her way out which is strange as I'm only on CD4 and usually shes with me for a full seven, is that a good sign?

I will be starting clomid after AF arrives. I will be on clomid 50 mg for 5 days, but I will also be on estrogen pills and progesterone cream during my cycle.

Is anyone else doing all three of these things? I'm wondering why they are putting me on all of this stuff. All of my friends that have taken clomid haven't had anything but the clomid. I am down for anything that will help, but I'm afraid that I am going to be a royal pain in the butt with all of this hormone stuff...

Any thoughts?

Bebe, I am also going to take progesterone cream (Prometrium) when I take Clomid. I am supposed to take Clomid from days 3-7 and Prometrium days 18-32. How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->