clomid club

Hi, started taking clomid last night (as i read someone on here took them at night so that headaches wouldn't affect them too much). Not good for next two nights though as Im working, so hopefully I wont be too bad to work with:muaha: Good luck for all you also on 'the journey' :hug:

Hello I have just taken my last 100mg of Clomid for this month, my first cycle with it (I have had irregular cycles since I was 13 and I have hormonal imbalances between the estrogen and Progesterone. I am on CD9. I skipped the 50mg starting dose due to my Anti-Convulsion Drugs (I have Epilepsy) which affect the effectiveness of the way substances are metabulised and absorbed into the body.

I also have to use a Progesterone Creme as soon as I know I have Ovulated as I have shortened Luteal Phase, which I hope will be helped by this.

We have been TTC again since our 2nd M/C almost a year ago.

Good luck everyone and baby dust to all you xxxxx

Just wondering if any1 is using ovulation tests while on clomid?? Is it ok to use them?? x

Yes, I am. My FS told me I should so that I can time 21 day bloods 7 days after the LH surge. He told me to test from Day 10. I used to use the cheapy ones but since clomid have switched to the (horribly) expensive clearblue digis. They tell you yes or no, so no squinting at lines trying to work things out. They're expensive but I decided I had enough to worry about.

Big tip here - I never ever got positives before clomid with OPKS. I was using first morning urine for these. Whilst on Clomid, I have tested once in the morning, and then again after lunch. Both months I have got a negative in the morning and a postive in the early afternoon. Worth bearing in mind! I plan just to test early afternoon from now, even if it does mean peeing on sticks in the toilet at work!

Thanks Jan34 todays CD 11 so im going to start using them today, i bought the cheapy ones but think if this month dosent work ill invest in the clear blue ones.
:rofl: I will be joining u then peeing on the sticks at work, i hope no1 notices hehe.

I had really sharp pains on my left side this morning so not sure if i have ovulated early, last month i had a 29 day cycle so im not sure if this is possible. Normal cycle without clomid is 28/29 days, i ovulate on my own anyway.

Hows everyone doing??

xx

I use my CBFM with clomid .. just for peace of mind

Ok girls, I was freaking out over nothing!! I got my positive OPK on CD15, then on CD16 I had VERY STRONG ovulation pains. Enough to double me over!! Good luck everyone!!

Good news nailart (well, not the pain part or course). Good luck! :dust:

I just got my first positive OPK!!!!!!!! Early hours of CD16! perfect timing at BD earlier before oh went to work (he works nights) so will bd when he gets home in a few hours and tonight, and tomorrow too!!!! Yay! Let the fun begin!!! lol

Well AF finally arrived a few days ago and I took my first pill last night. I'm excited to get moving. I really hope I ovulate this cycle!

TJ, good luck. Catch that egg girl!!! :dust:

Feeling fed up :hissy:

On round 3 of clomid and had positive OPK on Tuesday (CD17). Great news I hear you cry - the problem was I have been on a residential trip with the kids I teach so I think I have missed the opportunity this month!

I wouldn't mind but I stepped in to cover another colleague - that'll teach me to be kind :hissy::hissy: The + OPK came slightly earlier than last month so the maths didn't add up!

I suppose it means I don't need to get nervous and symptom spot this month as it's an outside chance at best that I'll be pg. Just a shame as there are only limited chances with clomid. Arrrrrrghhhhhh!!!!

Think I had O pains today from 4am till about 6.30pm. Never had them before so not 100% sure, but it was a strong but also dull pain deep in my left side, which hurt more when bding or vigorous movements. BBT dip this morning too. OH has been off work all weekend and has hol days booked for the next 2 days, too - which was coincidental, but definitely well timed! lol Poor guy looks a bit worn out lol :)

ww1 Sorry to hear you may have missed your eggy this month hon. Big hugs xxxxx

TJ, that's great that you're Oing and Oh had some time off. :dust:

hey ladies, start my 2nd cycle with Clomid on Wednesday... AF arrived on Saturday (25th)

Hoping we'll hit it this time around... FX'd!

Krockwell i'm on my second cycle of clomid FX second time lucky for the both of us. xx

Hey ladies

I've ov'd today :) had a not quite positive OPK yesterday afternoon and think I must have missed the surge because today I had crippling ov pains at work, had to keep them to myself as no one knows we're trying at work as I only started my job 5 weeks back. So sat there in pain all day but didn't mind as at least somethings happening :happydance:

We :sex: on Friday night, Saturday night and last night and going to go again tonight :rofl: going to try and hold out on testing until 11 May if poss as I'll be 14dpo by then (assuming :witch: doesn't turn up before then of course).

Good luck everyone! x

Krokwell & Fingers crossed, hope your second round gets you that much anticipated :bfp:!

Claire, yay for the positive OPK!!! :happydance: Your BD schedule sounds good. Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->