clomid club

A lot of people get phantom symtpoms due to the hormone changes. It doesn't really affect me. Hope it's a good sign for you! xx

:hugs: sorry MommySierra. We'll miss you while you're on break. Good luck hun.

:hi: to the newest members. Welcome!

Hi :hug:
We decided to do our 4th and final month of Clomid, I have my appointment on Friday and I will discuss with my FS about taking my break for July if nothing happens, we are giving it one more try :hissy: and if I can take some time from work I will do that was well, it is just a matter of budgeting and seeing if I can swing it with only hubbys salary...I also convinced hubby to take his 2nd SA and after a huge fight he will go tomorrow, we can only hope...Men so stubborn :rofl:
Im CD3 anyone else with me ??
thanks hopeful4baby, bizybee and everyone else for all your well wishes, you ladies are my support system :hugs:and that is how I am able to keep trucking during the day with out me pulling my hairs out :hug:

Morning Ladies,
Any updates from anyone?? I am trying to get my mind off of me and want to know what's up with everyone else?
:hi:

I'm on clomid, first cycle 50 mg... glad there's a club for it!

congrats on ur first cycle ive just finished my first cycle of 50mg!! good luck chick! xxx:hug:

hiya, im the same!! ive been up sick all morning feeling tired.. emotional! but i think it may just be side effects still from clomid! i cant test until the 1st of july and no its to early tro be preganant its so confusing good luck!!xxx

Fingers crossed for mrsando & ummar...and anyone else in their 2ww :)

Curlywurly - I've got the 1st cycle behind me and all my PMT symptoms were lot worse and I've had even those I never get. I wish you the best of luck!

MommySierra - You're back!!:happydance: Getting yet another :witch: is always more devastating then the one before! But somehow when she's gone you think perhaps this month! I really hope your long wait is over and this month will be the magical one! Jan34 got it on her 3rd, you never know you may be just that one cycle away from it!

Unman - Welcome and all the best!!

As for me - I'm cd7 on 2nd round, finished my tablets yesterday. As soon as :witch: was gone, I've been having tons of cm - litterally flooding with it!!! I've been quite busy researching and looking up holidays, so the week past very quickly. We are hoping so much that if not this cycle, then the one after, when we are relaxing on our holiday, it will be IT! Pleeeeaaaaase!!!:hissy:

Hi all, update from me - still symptoms galore although bbs not as tender and I'm convinced I have pre-menstrual cramps (but want to be in denial). AF due Friday and think it will be here :hissy: so here comes cycle 5 of Clomid. If the symptoms get any worse I'm going to end up killing my poor DH! :cry::rofl:

I've an appointment on with my GP in a couple of weeks as depression setting in, I think triggered by the Clomid and want to get it nipped in the bud.

Oh the joys of us all being unique (and wonderful) women eh?!

Will keep you all posted, good luck hopeful4baby, mrsando and to everybody else xo

Welcome ummar... :hi:

Glad to hear you're staying for one more try MommySierra! Fingers crossed that this will be your cycle...

I am about 6 dpo today. I have a slight backache, but I think it's due to running the other day. I can't wait to test! My POAS addiction is trying to take over but I'm not giving in yet... :)

Curlywurly - I've got the 1st cycle behind me and all my PMT symptoms were lot worse and I've had even those I never get. I wish you the best of luck!

MommySierra - You're back!!:happydance: Getting yet another :witch: is always more devastating then the one before! But somehow when she's gone you think perhaps this month! I really hope your long wait is over and this month will be the magical one! Jan34 got it on her 3rd, you never know you may be just that one cycle away from it!

Unman - Welcome and all the best!!

As for me - I'm cd7 on 2nd round, finished my tablets yesterday. As soon as :witch: was gone, I've been having tons of cm - litterally flooding with it!!! I've been quite busy researching and looking up holidays, so the week past very quickly. We are hoping so much that if not this cycle, then the one after, when we are relaxing on our holiday, it will be IT! Pleeeeaaaaase!!!:hissy:

Thanks to all for the encouragement I need it :cry:...I did a crazy move yesterday, I took a bag and handed all my ov test strips (all 30 of them LOL :rofl: ) and all my preg tests (all 10 of them) to my hubby and told him HIDE THIS PLEASE! I think the look on his face was classic, he said "what the?? where did you get all this from?" I just smiled in pain LOL :rofl: Let me tell you it was sooo hard to do but this month I will not test, just make sure I :sex: every other day and if and when on CD33 that :witch: doesn't arrive I will test...I dont know how long I will last with this attitude because I am a major poas addict :muaha: but I must try to think positive.

bizybee: fingers crossed, 6dpo is hard cause you urge to test but hold off a few more day and test 10dpo :) I hope this month is your month :hugs:

hopeful4baby: I am trying really hard to think positive, your words help :) :hug: It will happen for you, I have a feeling about June :) we can have spring babies :baby:

As expected :witch: arrived this morning :cry: so let the madness of the 5th cycle on Clomid begin..... :muaha:. On a low I'm ready to give up but I have decided I have got this far after 9 years, and I'm definately only being allowed 6 cycles so I have decided to try and stick it out.

I am doing everything I can to make the best of the last 2 cycles, I am charting, using OPKs, will ensure plenty of :sex: every couple of days, plan to use Instant Cups, staying off the booze, refusing to test until my next AF is due and trying to be relaxed and positive etc.

I'm dreading this cycle and its side-effects but at least I know what is happening and I am prepared for the mayhem :grr:

If the :bfp: doesn't happen I'm not sure if I can face IVF or if I'll even be a candidate cause I have other medcal issues but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Good luck to everybody and praying we all get what we wish for :hug:

Good luck MommySierra and CurlyWurly... :dust:
I know it gets more difficult each month and I'm glad you have the strength the continue. Fingers crossed that you will see a beautiful bfp in the near future...

CurlyWurly: Sorry the :witch: got you, I can not stress how much I hate her!! Lets keep our fingers crossed for this month :hugs:

CurlyWurly: Sorry the :witch: got you, I can not stress how much I hate her!! Lets keep our fingers crossed for this month :hugs:

Will we all gang up and kidnap her? If only it were that easy eh? Only nice thing about this Clomid malarky for me is it is a novelty having the :witch: regular and exactly the same cycle length, that's never happened me before! :rofl:

Will we all gang up and kidnap her? If only it were that easy eh? Only nice thing about this Clomid malarky for me is it is a novelty having the :witch: regular and exactly the same cycle length, that's never happened me before! :rofl:

I agree. It's nice to know when to expect it. I've waited months before...

Hi Girls, how are you all doing?

Curlywurly: Sorry :witch: got you! :hug:

MommySierra: Good plan! Good luck to you and BizyBee!

I'm day 12. We haven't even started working on IT yet :sex:! I don't know what it is with me this month, but I don't feel like it at all. I don't know whether it is all the excitement of holiday and other things, but my mind is totally wondering somewhere else and I have no idea how I suddenly came to day 12. I think I'd better get on with it, I wouldn't want to waste a cycle on Clomid. Also, apart from 2 days right after my :witch: there wasn't much cm around. So, definitely going through a different experience this cycle.

I'm actually thinking to take a break on holiday completely, from charting, OPKs, Clomid - everything, do you think it is ok to break the treatment? My :witch: is fairly regular, so I know she'll show up after 26-30days. I just feel like I want to take break from it all on holiday and just have fun and relax, not counting days, anything!

Morning Ladies,
I went to see my FS on Friday, and he said I am not taking to the Clomid like he expected me to...He said hubbys swimmers have slow mobility so that with my issue is making it very hard...he suggested IUI but how can we afford that? and my insurance doesn't pay for it...So with that said girls I feel like a hit a brick wall...I have some blood work to do and my cd21 day test for this last 4th round of Clomid...I also need to get an hsg test done which i heard is a total nightmare :cry: ...I am hanging in there, but do not know who much longer I can

Morning Ladies,
I went to see my FS on Friday, and he said I am not taking to the Clomid like he expected me to...He said hubbys swimmers have slow mobility so that with my issue is making it very hard...he suggested IUI but how can we afford that? and my insurance doesn't pay for it...So with that said girls I feel like a hit a brick wall...I have some blood work to do and my cd21 day test for this last 4th round of Clomid...I also need to get an hsg test done which i heard is a total nightmare :cry: ...I am hanging in there, but do not know who much longer I can

:hug: MommySierra, that's not great for you at all. Is there a possibility even on this last cycle before you try and come to terms with the other options (and if you can do them)?

Re the HSG, yes mine was sore but they never told me it would be and to come prepared! Definately take painkillers before you go as it will help, like everything its sore for some, not so bad for others so fingers crossed for you.

Thinking of you, let things settle for a couple of days and it may be a bit easier to think about the road ahead xo

MommySierra, I've had an HSG test and it wasn't that bad. It was definitely uncomfortable and hurt a little when they inserted the dye, but I didn't have much pain at all. Take teh painkillers before and hopefully yours will be fine too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->