clomid club

Morning Ladies,
I took a hpt this morning 9 dpo and it was the usual :bfn:, I am starting to loose hope for this month...I know its not over until the :witch: arrives but I am just feeling down :cry:...I need to get my mind off of things...How is everyone else doing?

Im sure it will happen soon :hug:

Im still waiting for the :witch: to come along. Have done 2 tests but still the usual :bfn: :cry:

Hello Girls! :hi:

7dpo, 1st round of clomid 50mg. I wonder whether any of you had increased creamy cm. I seem to have tons of it since the ovulation, it's like hand lotion. I feel a bit bloated all the time and constipated. Any of you had this? I know it's too early for some, but I feel AF will visit us yeat again.

Proudmommy - Good luck with your BD schedule, hoping that's all you need to do!

Sierra & Louiserad - FX this month will still surprise you with :bfp: !

Hayley - Can I pls ask..you are saying you are on your 9th cycle. I thought it was prescribed only for 6months..

Good luck to everyone!!!!

MommySierra,
When I got my BFP it wasn't until about 14-16 dpo so don't fret - as you said, it ain't over til it's over!

Hi girls......step away from those tests mommysierra.....:rofl: 9 dpo is still very early love so don't worry - there's still plenty of time ......FX for you...:hugs:

Welcome to all newbies and sorry that horrid :witch: got you bizybee and bebcakes.....:hugs:

AFM am 8 dpo today and no symptoms apart from lots of creamy CM and VERY constipated!! I don't think Ive been properly for days.....:hissy: Not feeling very optimistic TBH but that's just me all over.....lol....

Good luck to all in the two week wait and to the ones waiting to catch those eggies....:hugs:

xxx

Morning Ladies,
I took a hpt this morning 9 dpo and it was the usual :bfn:, I am starting to loose hope for this month...I know its not over until the :witch: arrives but I am just feeling down :cry:...I need to get my mind off of things...How is everyone else doing?

I was right there with you last month... It was so hard to not test, but this month... I WILL PUT DOWN THE STICK AND NOT PEE ON IT UNTIL 14 DPO!!!

It is so hard, but try to resist for a few more days... AF was always such a horrible thing for me to get, but I will tell you... a :bfn: is so much worse :(

9dpo is early, so give yourself some hope and wait a few more days... What doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger :hugs:

Good Luck this month to EVERYONE! I am no where near testing, but I know I will probably be out, because my husband isn't oing to be in town :(

Ohhh goodness bring on the tears... :cry:

Bebecake - Hoping you'll catch it this month!!

I've been in a similar situation this month. We've just made it, but still wasn't good enough. I've started having my usual PMS symptoms yesterday (I was 8dpo), which are slight cramps and awful burning lower backache. Just like every month!:cry: Because I have been pregnant before I KNOW it means it's not worked. So, just waiting for the dreadful :witch: and we'll be starting all over again.

MommySierra - I agree with girls 9dpo it's too way too early! FX!!

Also FX for you all!

I take my last pill tomorrow, and we start BDing tomorrow as well, until CD 16. Crossing my fingers, toes, arms, eyes...

Good luck girls! :dust:

I am on CD12 and have nothing to report yet. I started my first acupuncture treatment last Friday and I go again this Friday. It was a positive experience and I'm glad I tried it!

Hello Girls! :hi:

7dpo, 1st round of clomid 50mg. I wonder whether any of you had increased creamy cm. I seem to have tons of it since the ovulation, it's like hand lotion. I feel a bit bloated all the time and constipated. Any of you had this? I know it's too early for some, but I feel AF will visit us yeat again.

Proudmommy - Good luck with your BD schedule, hoping that's all you need to do!

Sierra & Louiserad - FX this month will still surprise you with :bfp: !

Hayley - Can I pls ask..you are saying you are on your 9th cycle. I thought it was prescribed only for 6months..

Good luck to everyone!!!!

yes i am on my 9th cycle, the clinic have told me it can be prescibed up to a year but no more. im being referred for iui and they have said they will possibly use clomid with it. it is working, i am ovulating just not catching the eggy.

Just popping in to say that I've started spotting this morning at 12 dpo so looks like :witch: is coming to get me early this month. Tested with an IC just to see and obviously a :bfn: - don't know why I torture myself like that....:dohh: So 17 months later still no :bfp:....

:cry: I give up :cry:

Have decided not to carry on trying and so won't be taking the clomid next cycle. It's obviously not meant to be .....good luck to all still in the running and hope you all get the :bfp: you rightly deserve.......:hugs:

xxxx

Just popping in to say that I've started spotting this morning at 12 dpo so looks like :witch: is coming to get me early this month. Tested with an IC just to see and obviously a :bfn: - don't know why I torture myself like that....:dohh: So 17 months later still no :bfp:....

:cry: I give up :cry:

Have decided not to carry on trying and so won't be taking the clomid next cycle. It's obviously not meant to be .....good luck to all still in the running and hope you all get the :bfp: you rightly deserve.......:hugs:

xxxx

I am so sorry girl :cry: I know what it feels like to want to take a break and not want to try anymore...:hug: I can tell you to try one more month, maybe you can be stronger than me...I am having strong cramping my self and didn't test this morning because I am tired of seeing :bfn: after :bfn:...I had one last round of clomid to take (my 4th round before I go back to my FS for more options) and I am so up in the air, I am pushing towards not taking it...This is the end of the line for me, I am tired, depressed and although I am CD29 but cramping stronger than any other month, I am sure all will go to plan like it does every month I will have :witch: on CD33 this upcoming Friday...It will be hard but I am not testing anymore until I am officially late which I know will not happen :hugs::hug: I hope you feel better girl and I am sorry I am not much of a consolation :cry:

Hi all, just thought I'd pop in and say hello. I'm on my 4th cycle of Clomid and on CD24 of a 33-34 day cycle. Had spotting and cramps about 7DPO this month and at the weekend bbs were sore-as but they seem to have calmed down today. On a real downer for some today with the hormones and not feeling positive again this month. (Feel a bit nauseaus as well and have a headache but I think thats me wishful thinking!)

Of course like everybody got my hopes up a bit and did a HPT anyway 12DPO (this morning) and got a :bfn:. I know still early but couldnt resist after reading posts on here (only joined last week).

2 cycles to go and then looking at IVF which I dont know if I can face :-(. Have PCOS and have had different gynae problems for 15 years and just fed up today lol! Been attedning gynae on and off that length of time and we're all sick of looking at each other :hissy:. Please ignore me, I'm sounding like a moaning minnie but I know its good to vent and we're all going through the same...

Does anybody have a link for Clomid side effects as I've lost mine?

Good luck to all this month xo

Im on my first round of clomid, not sure whether i have ovulated. Not going back to have scans until after round three of clomid.

Im on day 40 now, had two :bfn: and still no sign of the :witch:. Not sure when she will turn up as ive not had a proper cycle since my mum passed away 3 years ago. Also been diagnosed with PCOS but not been told how bad it is :cry:

Im on my first round of clomid, not sure whether i have ovulated. Not going back to have scans until after round three of clomid.

Im on day 40 now, had two :bfn: and still no sign of the :witch:. Not sure when she will turn up as ive not had a proper cycle since my mum passed away 3 years ago. Also been diagnosed with PCOS but not been told how bad it is :cry:

Hi there,
My first round of Clomid I got :witch: after 33 days, I went to my FS and asked if that is normal to have a delayed period, he informed me that with Clomid you will alway get a period, and to just wait it out...I did get my progesterone blood work done at CD21 but after 3 rounds of clomid I realized that I do not ov on CD14 but actually on CD17, that can affect your blood test results as well...Check out this website https://babymed.com/tools/fertility/clomid/
It can help you figure out when you may have ov'd...As per docs instructions, you must try to :sex: every other day around CD14 until you get :witch:...I know it is easier said than done because I am always inpatient :rofl: and get tired but I am think if you are not pregnant, :witch: will come soon...I would test 16DPO just to cover all possible basis...good luck and I hope this helps

Thanks mommyseirra i will give the website a go. Im not even sure if i am o'ing either so im just gonna have to wait for the :witch: to turn up in her own time!

xx

:hugs: honeybuns, sorry... :sad:

MommySierra, hope :witch: doesn't get you on Friday. GL...

Hi CurlyWurly, welcome to the board. :hi:

Louiserad, do you know if you ovulated last cycle? If you O'ed late, it could affect when AF arrives. I didn't O until day 18/19 last cycle.

:hugs: honeybuns, sorry... :sad:

MommySierra, hope :witch: doesn't get you on Friday. GL...

Hi CurlyWurly, welcome to the board. :hi:

Louiserad, do you know if you ovulated last cycle? If you O'ed late, it could affect when AF arrives. I didn't O until day 18/19 last cycle.

Im not sure BizyBee as the gyno gave me norethisterone (sp) to reboot my cycles as he called it.

I have bought OPK's but have read that these arent always accurate with PCOS?

Hi All!

My name is Jessica and I will be starting clomid next cycle and I was wondering if any of you experienced weight gain on clomid. That is definitely the last side effect I need!! I will be taking metformin and clomid together! Thank you, and I will everyone luck in getting our :bfp:s

Hi All!

My name is Jessica and I will be starting clomid next cycle and I was wondering if any of you experienced weight gain on clomid. That is definitely the last side effect I need!! I will be taking metformin and clomid together! Thank you, and I will everyone luck in getting our :bfp:s

Hiya and welcome, good luck with the Clomid. I have put on some weight but tbh I was a bit thin and I think its been more me comfort eating than anything to do with the Clomid. I do get VERY bloated though, like my stomach is going to burst but it only lasts the few days before :witch: arrives. Basically I fluctuate 1/2 stone but I believe this is normal for a woman anyway!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->