clomid club

PS - dont get down about it if it is AF hun. Lets pray its implantation for you!! How many dpo r u? x

Hi Ladies,

So I'm back on Clomid after the first round of Clomid/IUI failed! I had what I thought was a miscarriage (becuase of tissue passing sorry TMI), but all the bloodtests came back negative so my dr is convinced it was in my head. I started Clomid on day 3, but it is now day 6 but I am still bleeding (which is abnormal for me)...

Anyone have advise? I don't know if I should have waited this cycle...

:(

Hi girls, I haven't checked in a few days. Hope everyone is well.

I had a positive OPK yesterday (CD14), which is amazing for me. I was very irregular before (up tp 72 days) and didn't ovulate. Clomid has completely fixed my cycle. Now, I just have to get that bfp! Lioness, I know how you feel. Even when you do everything right, the normal chances for pregnancy are really low (only 20% or so), and that's not even factoring in our issues. :hug:
Kstan, any news? Has AF actually started yet? I hope not!
Keepingfaith, I've heard of others with irregular periods on Clomid. It may just be the hormones that extended it.

Hi newbies! :hi:

hi girls hope you don tmind me joining you, im new to this site, and im my second month of clomid 50mg days 2-6. Hoping for a :bfp: this month

Emilybee - welcome and good luck this mth x

kstan, the :witch: got me also :hugs:. How are you holding up? Hope your ok. Last night I was so teary and upset it wasn't funny. I have been busy back at work today so was too busy to think about it, so I guess I'm better than last night. With the supportive posts such as buzybee and yourself, it has made the world of difference and for that I would like to say a big warm and heart felt thank you :hugs: Sometimes I feel like it is never going to happen, we did everything we could this cycle.... and to see that it wasn't successful hurt so much and was so confusing. With your support and guidance I have felt ready to move positively into another cycle. The hardest thing with ttc is feeling lost and confused at times as I don't always understand or know what to expect. But with ladies like yourselves who reach out and offer understanding and care enables me to feel at ease. Big :hug: to you all.

Keeping faith, :hugs: sounds like you have had a bit of a longer cycle than normal. I do not know much about Clomid or IUIs at this stage as I am still leaning myself, so sorry I am unable to offer mush needed information, but I can only imagine how upset and confused you must also be at the moment. Best of luck this round. Sounds like there are a few of us here going through another round of ttc together which is great!

Emilybee welcome!!! I'm also just starting my second cycle and will be taking 50mg Clomid on CD 2-6. Looks like a few of us are going to be going through similar things at similar times, you don't know how relieved I am that I won't be cycling on my own....it has been so hard!

Oh Lioness :hugs:

I know how yr feeling right now!!!! I went thru a cycle of weekly accupuncture, temping, bding every other day and loadsa PMA and it never worked out for me! I'm sorry yr feelin down in the dumps hun! Here's to a new cycle with loadsa PMA and :dust:

I'm giving the old clomid a rest this month but I wish u all the luck for this mth and I'll be wanting to know how u get on. At least the clomid made u ovulate so yr 1 step closer to getting yr :bfp: and next mth you'll be posting about how you've done it!!!! :hug:

Kate x

Lioness I know how you are feeling too...It's the only thing I find myself thinking about these days. But it is nice to have a support group who understands what you are going through. Hopefully the 2nd round of clomid will do the trick :)

Kstan,

Can I ask why you are stopping clomid and how many rounds you were on it?

thanks for the advice ladies! Sure helps me get through the day!

hi keepingfaith, I was on 50mg last mth but my day 21 bloods said i didnt ovulate so i was told to up the dose to 100mg but i had really bad side effects off just the lower dose....blurred vision and pain in right ovary (which i still have now!) I'm taking a break also as we've been ttc for 12 months and we need some "normal" time together!! I'm gonna sit back and watch all u lovely ladies get yr BFP's this mth!!! x x

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I have been MIA for a while...I have been a little out of it since my last visit with my FS...I am officially out of the race this month with spotting today and now having to book my HSG appointment...That was my 4th and last month of Clomid for now and I am taking a break until we can figure out how to fund the IUI...I am cheering on to all our ladies on Clomid, or that will be starting Clomid, if you have any questions about the side effects (I had pretty much every side effect possible) or just want to vent/chat, please feel free to send me a PM and I will continue to check up on everyone :)

Fingers crossed for Bizybee, :happydance: yay for your positive OPK and I hope this month you will get your :bfp:

GOOD LUCK LADIES WHO ARE STILL IN THE RUNNING!!! :hug:

its nice to meet people in the same situation, no one i know has ever had to undergo fertility treatment they all catch first month grrr at them lol. Im on cd10 atm and hopefully (fingers crossed) will be ovulating this weekend meaning ill be due af/bfp the 1st aug ish good luck everyone xxxx

its nice to meet people in the same situation, no one i know has ever had to undergo fertility treatment they all catch first month grrr at them lol. Im on cd10 atm and hopefully (fingers crossed) will be ovulating this weekend meaning ill be due af/bfp the 1st aug ish good luck everyone xxxx

WELCOME...I found this website helpful in giving me an idea as to when I could possibly be ovulating and when to test
https://babymed.com/tools/fertility/clomid/
Hope it works for you :happydance:...the ladies in this group are very helpful and chock full of information if you have questions :hugs:

kstan, the :witch: got me also :hugs:. How are you holding up? Hope your ok. Last night I was so teary and upset it wasn't funny. I have been busy back at work today so was too busy to think about it, so I guess I'm better than last night. With the supportive posts such as buzybee and yourself, it has made the world of difference and for that I would like to say a big warm and heart felt thank you :hugs: Sometimes I feel like it is never going to happen, we did everything we could this cycle.... and to see that it wasn't successful hurt so much and was so confusing. With your support and guidance I have felt ready to move positively into another cycle. The hardest thing with ttc is feeling lost and confused at times as I don't always understand or know what to expect. But with ladies like yourselves who reach out and offer understanding and care enables me to feel at ease. Big :hug: to you all.

Keeping faith, :hugs: sounds like you have had a bit of a longer cycle than normal. I do not know much about Clomid or IUIs at this stage as I am still leaning myself, so sorry I am unable to offer mush needed information, but I can only imagine how upset and confused you must also be at the moment. Best of luck this round. Sounds like there are a few of us here going through another round of ttc together which is great!

:hugs: Sorry about the witch hun. We are here to listen and completely understand what you're going through.

Welcome emilybee! :hi:

Glad you stopped by Nady. Sorry the :witch: has arrived. I hope your HSG goes well and you have beautiful tubes... Good luck hun... xx

aww sorry the :witch: got you! Keep at it :flower:

Is any one due to ovulate this weekend?

I think i am, starting to test with opks today :D, last month i got a pos from day 11-13 but then af got me on day 28 which is great because cycles pre clomid were 36 days plus. xx

i'm taking clomid again after a success last yr and a beautiful son.
i'm on day 28 so fingers x i get caught this month will find out in a few days spose tested early with a digi few days ago but was way to early that was neg

good luck girls x

Thank you all for your warmth and support...I feel so much better and have re-new hope because of it :hugs:. Kstan, sounds like you also left no stone unturned last cycle...sorry to hear :hugs:. Are you sure you didn't ovulate? Any chance you could have ovulated after CD21 since your cycle went for about 36 days? How were your temps? Did you do any OPKs? It would be great to have you on board this month to do another round as we are here to support you through the side effects, and like MommySierra said, you can chat, vent or PM her as she has had every side effect that you can imagine. Only you know how you feel and what you need to do....but, we would love you to cycle with us, we have each other as support. By the way, whats PMA? Where abouts are you in your cycle Keepfaith? Sounds like we are all going through this together, fingers crossed this month :). I understand the frustration emilybee, at the moment everyone has gotten, is, or is becoming pregnant...and I am still going...grrrr. Good luck with the baby dance this month! Bizybee thank for listening :hugs:, I'm probably going to need more of it. After my big devastated tearyness 2 days ago...this afternoon I have felt the best I have in ages, it was like something in me shifted and this weight was lifted...perhaps I'm becoming bipolar :rofl:. Good luck everyone and thanks again for your encouragement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->